Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Mention One Thing You Are Grateful To God For. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mention One Thing You Are Grateful To God For. (360 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas?(Photos) / If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Thing You Are Grateful To God For. by Deprofessional(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2018
There are so many things i am greatful to God for, but the greatest is the wife God gave me.

She is indeed a rare gem, an indispensible companion.

God for my wife, i am specially grateful..

Mention yours.
Re: Mention One Thing You Are Grateful To God For. by ufuosman(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2018
D gift of life
Re: Mention One Thing You Are Grateful To God For. by psucc(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Life
Re: Mention One Thing You Are Grateful To God For. by internationalman(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2018
My Health.
Re: Mention One Thing You Are Grateful To God For. by pressplay411(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2018
I can't even front. So grateful for Salvation through Jesus Christ. If you know you know.
PS: OP it's Grateful.
Re: Mention One Thing You Are Grateful To God For. by Deprofessional(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Deprofessional:
There are so many things i am greatful to God for, but the greatest is the wife God gave me.

She is indeed a rare gem, an indispensible companion.

God for my wife, i am specially grateful..

Mention yours.

(1) (Reply)

The World Greatest Love Story By Dr S M Lockridge. / Stream And Download Your Gospel Music + Lyrics Here / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.