Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) (70428 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by ehinorlive: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
cool.
the one in my imagination is beautifull than this anyway
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Franzinni: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
dollyjoy:
asslicking raise to power 10.
on point

1 Like

Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by thaoriginator: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nairaland.. � Same old bullshit...

1 Like

Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
czarina:
Beautiful!

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs
Where is your office in Jos? How much do you charge? ion want to call your number.. security and privacy reasons.. just quote and answer me asap please.. i'm waiting
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Follygunners: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You're a woman, talk like one so you don't get into trouble .

What trouble? Guy, you need Yaba-Left intervention in your life!

2 Likes

Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by PNomsule: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
Who else thinks Patience gifted him these wealth he possesses especially as there hasn't been a claim to an enterprise he indulges?! I may be wrong though...
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Follygunners: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
czarina:
There is a number on my signature if you need a massage. Call us

Who massage epp?
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Patrick33(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
dollyjoy:
Dang.. aunty you have killed me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Noblechykk(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Oh ok
I love that mature response
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Airforce d E-money promoter on nairaland.

Good job ma boy
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by pinknipple: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
handsomeyinka:
Everything no pass 6 feet.

chinwetalagu spotted cry
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by chijokz(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
PNomsule:
Who else thinks Patience gifted him these wealth he possesses especially as there hasn't been a claim to an enterprise he indulges?! I may be wrong though...
E-money is a successful and strategic business man who's into Oil and Gas, Real estate, Finance.

2 Likes

Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by PNomsule: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
chijokz:

E-money is a successful and strategic business man who's into Oil and Gas, Real estate, Finance.

Oh, I see. Thanks Chijokz for the information
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by solid3(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
dollyjoy:

Tell me s'mething.
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by makky555(f): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Money's good smiley
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
Discos take note:

He must pay the bill of 40houses put together

Instead of you overcharging the less privileged people out there

Btw: I gat to face front bfr Dem say I'm hating.
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
dollyjoy:
grin grin grin
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
chijokz:

Mu 'gbe le

Drop poo for ground.

Make I face front.
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by chuksdsilent: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
na for your pocket. who your money epp. how will this reduce the price of akamu in the market
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You're a woman, talk like one so you don't get into trouble .
How does woman talks?

Do you know that you have been brainwashed to believe those Stone Age nonsense against our mothers and sisters unknowingly

Congratulations to all nairaland women who are always contributes on matters arising and political contributions to hold corrupt Nigerians politicians in government accountable.

Learn to allow your females family members to have a say, to say it as it is. That is the reason GEJ and the great PDP administration gave freedom of expression and speech to Nigerians, they didn't specifically implemented the bill for men alone.

1 Like

Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
My love for mansions is like lie Muhammed and lies grin...oluwa bless my hustle kiss
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by kelvinklein219(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
Paradise...
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by achillesfoot(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
The night view looks like Brazil. Kudos to the young man.
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
More blessing cool
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by marttol: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
handsomeyinka:
The next life doesn't require that... Wealth and riches has blinded some people reasoning ability.
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by adebayo201: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Airforce1
grin

Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by kwessiStewie2(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
dollyjoy:
is it ur tongue
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by bionixs: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
dollyjoy:
imagine the crowd of enemies of progress that gave you likes. That is the reflection of vast pained fellows in the country
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by uzojames: 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
handsomeyinka:
when a poor guy is talking you will know. Keep consoling yourself
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Na Photoshop jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.