Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros (4145 Views)

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
What are my eyes seeing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by IamAirforce1: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
Guys make una free me abeg

She posted it and that I spent quality time with her doesn't mean I ain't busy...
Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by SouthSouth1914: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
pinkjacket9:
I love evevrything about my baby , Airforce that i sometimes wonder what life could have been with out him.
He's funny in a crazy way and romantic to a fault.

No dull moment being in his warm arms and I will give up anything to get our relationship permanent, Amen.

I love you my cupcake, Airforce1.

Take this ass! That one na bone!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by Khayhigh01(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Who are u fooling?
This airforce1 second acct.

1 Like

Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by tunaguy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ewo edakun all these one are retarded and have no problem.. me i have problem oo.. see ehn I’m an arsenal fan.. i need words of encouragement against too night���
Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by pinkjacket9(f): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
I am not Airforce 1, he's my bobo
Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Guys make una free me abeg

She posted it and that I spent quality time with her doesn't mean I ain't busy...

undecided

1 Like

Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by Khayhigh01(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
pinkjacket9:
I am not Airforce 1, he's my bobo
Ur pics now with ur thumbs up or adontblivit..
Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by pinkjacket9(f): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Khayhigh01:

Ur pics now with ur thumbs up or adontblivit..

That won't be necessary
Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Off Point
Lalas247:
Kai ... didn't even know that was ass
air force take heart hitting bones e no easy o sad

a squat a day will help

1 Like

Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by naija1stpikin: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
tunaguy:
Ewo edakun all these one are retarded and have no problem.. me i have problem oo.. see ehn I’m an arsenal fan.. i need words of encouragement against too night���
lol
Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by IamAirforce1: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Smh
Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by Ephhay(f): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
Na wa o grin
Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Airforce1 who are you deceiving? You’re the only one that spells ‘photo’ as ‘phoro’. You made this same mistake with your Iamairforce moniker and you’re making the same mistake with your pinkjacket moniker. Grow up already! How’s your memory card business by the way? I’m sure that girl doesn’t know you took her pictures.

5 Likes

Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by IamAirforce1: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Airforce1 who are you deceiving? You’re the only one that spells ‘photo’ as ‘phoro’. You made this same mistake with your Iamairforce moniker and you’re making the same mistake with your pinkjacket moniker. Grow up already! How’s your memory card business by the way? I’m sure that girl doesn’t know you took her pictures.

Educated illiterate, I'm not the OP and photo/phoro spelling ain't no mistake.
She copied my spelling and it's ok
I'm not a memory card seller and trolls here made up that story . cheesy

Pinkjacket9 ignore this guy Nne grin
Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by pu7pl3(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ephhay:
Na wa o grin

Are you sure you dont do twitter

Re: Bed Hour Chilling With Airforce1 - Phoros by Masanto: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2018
OdikwaRisky:

is pinkjacket Dammy? cos she is wearing same shirt as that fool. and i think d pics was taken by someone next to her without even her notice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacted To Video Of Married Who Walk On Street With Bum Shot / Can You Date Someone Who Is Fat? / Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.