Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate (37365 Views)

COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery / 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases / Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by DaudaAbu(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
EuroBoy007:
grin grin grin

Na lie joor.....so, India n China no make d list? How come they are d most populated countries in d world? I'm not understanding embarassed

India and china hav been controlling their birth more thqn 4 decades now. Their mistake was in the past.

Those countries listed above are the current trend setters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by satowind(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
Opinionated:
Is unlimited population growth related to poverty? This is a question that comes to mind when you look at the global birth rate statistic. We obtained our data from the Central Intelligence Agencies ‘s (CIA) Factbook website. Suprised? The United States spy agency not only does its obvious covert work but conducts research and publishes a lot of its findings on its website.

Its table for the top 20 countries with highest birth rate (which is calculated by comparing the average annual number of births during a year per 1,000 persons in the population at midyear) shows 19 African countries in the list with Afghanistan the only non-African country.

Considering the widespread level of poverty in these country, it is easy to associate high birth rate with high rate of poverty in these countries. Their governments might need to take steps to educate their populations of managing birth of children and increasing their productivity.

You can see Nigeria with a birth rate of 36.90 per 1000. Do you think the Nigerian government and other African governments should focus on trying birth control? Let us know what you think.

See the Table next:

source: opinions.ng/See the List of Top 20 Countries in the World with Highest Birth Rate

all nah Africa not surprised poverty can never go in African with this kind of multiplication
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by gr8tone: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
I thought Nigeria will be number. I didn't know that Angola can f.Lk to that extent
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by Demonicide(f): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Who cursed the black race? cry. 95% of the countries there are from Africa
which one is 95%? Its 100% bro.
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by striker07(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nelsizzy:
all
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by EuroBoy007(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
DaudaAbu:

India and china hav been controlling their birth more thqn 4 decades now. Their mistake was in the past.

Those countries listed above are the current trend setters

I believed even Naija hv bn controlling birth too... Now in Naija many couples are ok wt 2 or 3 kids.
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Opinionated:
Is unlimited population growth related to poverty? This is a question that comes to mind when you look at the global birth rate statistic. We obtained our data from the Central Intelligence Agencies ‘s (CIA) Factbook website. Suprised? The United States spy agency not only does its obvious covert work but conducts research and publishes a lot of its findings on its website.

Its table for the top 20 countries with highest birth rate (which is calculated by comparing the average annual number of births during a year per 1,000 persons in the population at midyear) shows 19 African countries in the list with Afghanistan the only non-African country.

Considering the widespread level of poverty in these country, it is easy to associate high birth rate with high rate of poverty in these countries. Their governments might need to take steps to educate their populations of managing birth of children and increasing their productivity.

You can see Nigeria with a birth rate of 36.90 per 1000. Do you think the Nigerian government and other African governments should focus on trying birth control? Let us know what you think.

See the Table next:

source: opinions.ng/See the List of Top 20 Countries in the World with Highest Birth Rate

ours is worst cos Niger is just across the border and they Migrate any how to northern Nigeria....chai southern Nigeria don suffer is a pity
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by OSUigbo: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Black race? Are you people okay?
What is meaning if black race?
Can someone's skin color be black or white? Or some people are just colour blind?
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
I knew Nigeria will be there, we no dey ever carry last for this kind thing.
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by Mydazz(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
African countries are not there because they are more promiscuous or immoral, but based more on different religious perspectives that discourages birth control, as well as polygamy and not the least illiteracy.
If this is taken to 40 I'm sure we will have more third world countries in Asia and Middle East on the list
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by Cyriloha(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
You think na all men and woman came out of vg
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
EuroBoy007:
grin grin grin

Na lie joor.....so, India n China no make d list? How come they are d most populated countries in d world? I'm not understanding embarassed
d list na shit joor

2 Likes

Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by tsnoop(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why spend so much in paying rent when you can own your Land at an affordable price Richlife estate and gardens is here again with our special Easter land promo Land is the greatest asset you cab own it appreciate daily grab this opportunity now own your own Land and be free from Landlord wahala we have lands for every one ( religions industries , residential E.t.c )lot of amenities are available in all our Estate r for enquiries call or whatapp: Mr tobi on 07033870556 don't serve your Landlord forever own your own home today
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by LMAyedun(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
arsenal33:

Is Buhari the one f*cking your wife or mom into multiple reproduction?
Take responsibililty for your actions
Sharap please.
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by jaggabban: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
LMAyedun:
I dedicate this to Mr. Duke

We must send Buhari packing next year.

Share for Buhari

&

Like for Donald Duke 2019
Hahahahaha it is not Jonathan this time na duke. Jonathan even tried Duke go get less than ur 5% votes.

Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by deebrownneymar: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
How is Nigeria not number 1. The only thing we know is get married and reproduce, whether things good or not.
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nigeria most make every list of negativity
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by flairlady(f): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
EuroBoy007:
grin grin grin

The birth rate is per 1000 people in the population.India and China may give birth to more babies in a given year,but the rate of birth is probably lower than the countries on the list.
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by yemi15(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Opinionated:

See the Table next:

Africa and uncontrolled births, the ones alive are not even being taken care of, more problems are being added smh
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by RaptorX: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
EuroBoy007:
grin grin grin

Goodbye to the environment, wildlife, trees, flora and fauna. What Africans dont realise is that if they dont manage their population in a world with finite resources, the West will manage it for them through biological weapons.
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by labake1(f): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Ilu awon onido kido. Very soon I will leave the country with labake1 and relocate to Australia

There is no place like home.
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by Smarkie: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
i don't need to read the topic to know that nigeria ll be among the top list
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by yomi007k(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Rozaytee:
i know naija will be there...d only thing dem sabi na to fvck and born...

Fo-real
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by donbenie(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
lakesider:
Stupid reporter ,
High birth rate should be see as an economic blessing .western nations are seriously hoping they can have the amount of birthrate African have
And how EXACTLY is high birth rate an economic blessing,the most advanced countries in the world ALL have low birth rate..ALL the African countries in THAT table including YOUR country,how have that improved their economic situation..
How many hectares of farmland do you think a family of TWENTY can cultivate compared to ONE MECHANIZED farmer..#SMH
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by orbis(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
All the countries are poor nations and they only thing they know how to do is procreate.....thats just messed up. Soon they will start shipping these population to developed nations who have learnt how to manage their populations.

Poverty and sex go hand in hand

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by gazza07(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
African will never use their sense! on one country from Asia which I kn very well that they are seriously doing something about it.. I weep for Africa!! poverty all over!! Africa, my Africa!!!
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by gawu1: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
LMAyedun:

Share for Buhari

&

You are on mission impossible. In fact, you have to be cautious, otherwise you may end up committing suicide next year.
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by Delivar(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
lakesider:
Stupid reporter ,
High birth rate should be see as an economic blessing .western nations are seriously hoping they can have the amount of birthrate African have
Economic blessing indeed. You need to educate yourself. Why haven't Nigeria gotten the blessing yet?
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by BABANGBALI: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
labake1:

There is no place like home.
abeg no let me vex with you o
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by PAJUN: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Pls they should re conduct the estimate nija is suppose be at the top
Re: Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate by horia: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
LMAyedun:

Share for Buhari

&

we also liked Jonathan. I don't think we should participate in politics with the hope of getting positive changes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation / Female Hygiene- Tips And Tricks To Have A Fresh Kitty! / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.