Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

International Women's Day:struggles Women Face That Men Don't Seem To Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / International Women's Day:struggles Women Face That Men Don't Seem To Understand (496 Views)

You Don't Necessarily Have To Panic If You Don't Seem To Be Seeing A Husband Yet / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / When Things Don't Seem To Work As Expected, Why Not Change Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Women's Day:struggles Women Face That Men Don't Seem To Understand by Yuneek(f): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hey man! You think being a woman is such easy peasy lemon squeezy right?

Oh well, you may like to challenge whatever gives you that impression because in reality, being a woman is one hell of an uphill task in our clime.

Being a woman is as difficult as sitting close to a fireplace and trying so hard to pretend like you don't feel the heat just to maintain sanity.

As a woman, you get to face certain challenges which sometimes, the world doesn't really get to understand except they wear the shoes.
Certain things make being a woman a task that certainly deserves an Oscars.

- Have you been in those 6-inch, 8-inch and even 12-inch heels? Definitely not, because you would have a better grasp of what it means to be a woman and keep up with every glamour that makes it worthwhile.

- Have you had to deal with wearing an extra hair especially under the scorching sun and still manage to feel cool so the world will be at peace with you? If you ever decide to have a haircut as a woman, be sure to get the side talks and then outright questions on whether you are bereaved or perhaps struck with the much-dreaded cancer which demands a total chop off of the hair for chemotherapy.

- How about the struggle to keep the face woke with make-up? Nobody understands that except the women who wear the shoes, like they say, only them know where it pinches.

The way women apply mascara with an open mouth and smear it all over their eyes at the slightest attempt to shut it up deserves a place in the history of arts.

Read More on: https://dailynaija.com/post/international-womens-day-struggles-women-face-that-men-dont-seem-to-understand

cc; lalasticlala

Re: International Women's Day:struggles Women Face That Men Don't Seem To Understand by teegeealiu: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Women are special
Re: International Women's Day:struggles Women Face That Men Don't Seem To Understand by McBrooklyn(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
To all the women out there, you are beautiful and perfect just the way you are.. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise..

Happy Women's Day...!! cool

2 Likes

Re: International Women's Day:struggles Women Face That Men Don't Seem To Understand by BeingFrank(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
But Some Of Those Struggles [Challenges] Are Not Really Necessary To Be A Real Woman. Attitude Or Manners Matter More Than Those High Shoes, Make Ups Etc.
Re: International Women's Day:struggles Women Face That Men Don't Seem To Understand by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
grin

Men should give ur babes an International women's day GIFT ooo...Just thanking your bae for being so wonderful... wink

So, for all my booboos u know where to send my gifts.. Keep sending them and i will be very happy to accept them in kind or cash , I wouldn't mind cheesy grin
Re: International Women's Day:struggles Women Face That Men Don't Seem To Understand by Neurotika: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
I really think this contemporary world haven't been fair to men. Once you're born a man, be prepared for a life of serious responsibilities. You don't think of yourself, everyone related to you becomes your headache. Wife, sis, mum....

We toil so hard just to take care of our own. Face different physical and emotional hazards when hustling to take care of our families. Yet the society waters it all down by the statement 'are you not a man?'.

I'm not a male chauvinist. I just believe Men are gods of this earth. We provide, protect and sacrifice. Big ups to all real men out there. You are the reason some women still have hope of a better tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: International Women's Day:struggles Women Face That Men Don't Seem To Understand by Zonex1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
seconded
Neurotika:
I really think this contemporary world haven't been fair to men. Once you're born a man, be prepared for a life of serious responsibilities. You don't think of yourself, everyone related to you becomes your headache. Wife, sis, mum....

We toil so hard just to take care of our own. Face different physical and emotional hazards when hustling to take care of our families. Yet the society waters it all down by the statement 'are you not a man?'.

I'm not a male chauvinist. I just believe Men are gods of this earth. We provide, protect and sacrifice. Big ups to all real men out there. You are the reason some women still have hope of a better tomorrow.
seconded
Re: International Women's Day:struggles Women Face That Men Don't Seem To Understand by ubunja(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
crazies everywhere:
you put wig/weave= man's fault
you wear stilletos=man's fault
you put makeup=man's fault.
go jump off a bridge you insecure little thing.if men are your problem be lesbians or go build your own country. dumb creatures.

1 Like

Re: International Women's Day:struggles Women Face That Men Don't Seem To Understand by ubunja(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Men should give ur babes an International women's day GIFT ooo...Just thanking your bae for being so wonderful... wink

So, for all my booboos u know where to send my gifts.. Keep sending them and i will be very happy to accept them in kind or cash , I wouldn't mind cheesy grin

the only gift i give is a dick.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Analysis On The Potential Cure To Hiv/Aids / Will You Date Her Knowing She Was Your Cousin But She Isn't Aware ? / Waje Killed It At Big Brother Naija [true Or False]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.