Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (100512 Views)

NYSC: Man O War And A Female Corper While Drilling / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MorataFC: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2018
angry
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by henrixx(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2018
hiaan. too bad. may she rest in peace

but what kind song she dey hear. I hope no be all these naija noise cos to die on top all these naija noise making music chai

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by chillychill(f): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2018
subuhanallah cry
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ayoyonet(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Rip
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Please warn people before posting this kind of pictures.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ehardetola(m): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2018
She's listening to her village pple music.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Teeboi56: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2018
emynicedgreat:
God have mercy .
please God grant her quick recovery
Try to read d news from d beginning to d end
Nothing like quick recovery
She has dead

2 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2018
why the hell would you plug your two ears in a place like that..
i love using ear piece
buh i know when i should and shouldnt use it..
and her village peeps nor gree make her hear word
R.I.P abeg

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by progress69: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2018
Why should someone be using earphones in a place like Oshodi where u should be alert at all times. My people if u must use earphones on the road, lower the volume so at least u can know what's going on around u.
Rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Dgreatest496(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2018
i just know why people uses earphone on the road,making use of the both ear with the loudest volume.
It is advicable for we guys or ladies that make use of earphone on the road to make use of one ear.i just know why people uses earphone on the road,making use of the both ear with the loudest volume.
It is advicable for we guys or ladies that make use of earphone on the road to make use of one ear.
i just know why people uses earphone on the road,making use of the both ear with the loudest volume.
It is advicable for we guys or ladies that make use of earphone on the road to make use of one ear.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Omg!

Young ones should stop following some trends. There is nothing sensible, se xy or attractive about using earpiece on the road.
A lot of people don't have any business using this device.. what kind of calls are you receiving? Are you Dangote? No serious person discusses any serious or business minded issue on a busy road.
What song are you listening to while walking? The owner of that song won't do such, he has a car (and listen to his songs in his Porsche), you don't have one, so don't go killing yourself over trends.

This is a very bad way to die. May her soul RIP.

9 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Umartins1(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2018
The vibration that accompanies the approach of a train is enough alert to be aware of its closeness. How do these still happen?

16 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by davibid: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2018
emynicedgreat:
God have mercy .
please God grant her quick recovery

Did you read the post at all?

Smh

Wishing dead body quick recovery grin
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kay29000(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2018
machuks45:
Girls and their shakara, even when she was pulled back by a man, she still didn't look.Youths please stop the use of earphone while walking on the road.

But if I was the guy, I would have pulled her back regardless. Even if she would slap me and claw at me as I grab her off her feet and carry her back, I won't mind... at least I would have saved her life.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sweetgala(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Very sad RIP

But I wonder why individuals are so willfully ignorant to not sight a train coming in the distance.

Common sense would direct you to look at both sides of the road or track when crossing

It's not like a train is a small object you can't see from over 50m away. Given those trains move at less than 45mph I doubt she would have been hit if she was attentive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Chyxki: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Jesus have mercy! Please heal her!
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by liljaydee(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2018
please i dont really understand...... is her ear piece louder than DJ Jimmy Jatt speakers that she could not hear the sound of a train horn. even the vibration on the ground is enough not to talk of the horn that people do hear from miles away. her village science student is at work on her.

RIP to death tho....

3 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blesskewe(f): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2018
After the time spent in primary school
Secondary school
She wrote jamb
Enter university
Study course for how many years
Did her service
Now to go collect ordinary clearance
I won't say village people
But y na Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
God protection is all I ask for cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2018
may God grant her folks the strength to bear the loss. it still beats me hollow why people block their hearing with earphones while walking or driving on the street....I fail to understand it....

3 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2018
RIP
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Stallion93(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2018
NYSC IS USELESS! Actually very USELESS, Stop signing up to serve a country that is bound to destroy u
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DIYhackers: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2018
This is heart breaking, something so simple like ear piece which she bought with her own money
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2018
blesskewe:
After the time spent in primary school
Secondary school
She wrote jamb
Enter university
Study course for how many years
Did her service
Now to go collect ordinary clearance
I won't say village people
But y na Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
God protection is all I ask for cry cry cry cry cry
even u, u use 2 earphone block ear no wonder u no hear say she don die

4 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2018
Chai this fine girl just waste like that... If u must use ear piece or head phones on the road unplug one ear & keep the volume minimal u will still enjoy the gbedu & be safe.. Rip to the dead cry
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Stallion93:
NYSC IS USELESS! Actually very USELESS, Stop signing up to serve a country that is bound to destroy u
is it nysc that asked her 2 plug her ears with headphones @ maximum volume?

6 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jegz25(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2018
Aden777:
RIP
D man wey pull her back na wicked person... If na him sister shey him no go draw her with all him force/pull d headphone/point to the danger...
Wicked soul - wetin go dey him mind be say "shebi she think say na another thing I dey call her attention to, no wahala"...

B4 u quote/coat/suit me, just imagine say d babe na ur sister... And u r d man... What would u have done?

Se anjuma
God already called her, her time is due. Nothing he could have done even if it was his sister
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2018
If you've passed through that railway crossing at Ikeja, you'll notice that there is zero safety procedures put in place to control the hazard of being knocked down or crushed by a train. There is no sign, public address system, warden etc to regulate human traffic around that axis considering the massive human activities across the railway line.

The Railway Corporation is a very archaic institution that hasn't braced up to the modern realities of train management.

So sad that we lose lives senselessly in this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2018
DevelopNaija:
shocked
....and I'm a serious culprit of using earpiece while walking on busy roads. I thank God for His protection despite my carelessness.

May her soul RIP. embarassed

u better stop using it

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jodeci(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2018
Where is the train? Did it stop? Or did the train continue on its journey? Haba!
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2018
R.I.P

Corruption in the health care sector. A barrier to access of orthopaedic care and medical devices in Nigeria since 1960.

Anyone stealing from our health allocations and therefore turning our hospitals to mortuaries.

We all believed the dullard will come and change things as promised. But nah he turned us to footballs with, yellow and red cards.

Red cards to their kids,immédiate family members,Inlaws and generations to come.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2018
See bumbum
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Bakynes24: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2018
Even if she plugged earphone, can't she watch left/right before crossing the rail line. I am tempted to say her Village people have finally gotten her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.