Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (100425 Views)

NYSC: Man O War And A Female Corper While Drilling / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by chronique(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
AntiBrutus:

There is more to this story. A railway track is kilometres away from my house...chronique, you done hear that thing horn before? It's fcking loud!! Earpiece can muffle the sound of a car horn, but train? Let's not talk about the vibration.

The girl must have been very absent minded, maybe depressed sef. That's why when I am driving, I am very watchful of people walking by the road. Some are not in their body again, their mind is somewhere else. RIP to her.

I know the sound too well. Fvcking loud but trust me, if your music is loud in your earpiece and you're listening to olamide's "WO" with all those noisy kicks and snares,you might not hear a damn thing. I know that people could be absent minded. I almost knocked a man down at the turning at Ikeja under bridge near ayinke house,one day. You know how drivers are always in a hurry to beat that traffic light so as to avoid being held down for long. As I made a sharp turn with speed,this man was just strolling casually on the road like he was tired of life and I missed him by just a few inches. It is well sha. May God not let us or any of our loved ones be victims of such in Jesus name.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nonix22(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
JEEZ!
What if...

What if she had a missing script and failed to join her mates for NYSC at this time

what if she was unable to complete her final year schools, to enable to her clearance then prepare for NYSC

What if she was unable to afford earphones that made her not hear the sound of our wacky train

What if she was ill at this day, or had a minor injury and was unable to go out for CDS??

Infact, what if she was posted to another state, and cried sleeplessly "that Lagos, na there I will serve o"

This is to bad. God give the family the fortitude to bear this great loss.

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by aalangel(f): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
I hope this is photoshop...so sad.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by suyamasta(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Very sad Rip
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Fabulousgal(f): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
If na for my place na, dem go say dem don already kill am for night. This mata isnt ordinary.. Village pipo at wrk.

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jceaglewatch(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aden777:
RIP
D man wey pull her back na wicked person... If na him sister shey him no go draw her with all him force/pull d headphone/point to the danger...
Wicked soul - wetin go dey him mind be say "shebi she think say na another thing I dey call her attention to, no wahala"...

B4 u quote/coat/suit me, just imagine say d babe na ur sister... And u r d man... What would u have done?

Se anjuma

We cannot start putting such matters into imagination. Let's call a spade, a spade. If you try to save a stranger and they don't wish to be saved, what're going to do besides leaving them alone.

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Rebuke: 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
Umartins1:
The vibration that accompanies the approach of a train is enough alert to be aware of its closeness. How do these still happen?

My brother, same question on my mind o. see, I am beginning to feel there is an unseen force by this stuff.

Habba. Someone was even trying to pull her away but she refused to yield to the pulling, according to the story.

I don't think these kinda happenings are normal. God please help your children o.

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
cybriz82:

D Man no pulled her well he should have hold her neck and pulled her back or removed d earphone, May her sOul R.i.p
so that she can acuse him of rape abi
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Holahtunez(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
tongue tongue the man tha pulled her will b like "sebi u think say ah b wan toast u,abi?"...rip sha
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Iyke666(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chineke!!!!

May her soul R.I.P with the Lord.Amen.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Jascon4: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
jegz25:
God already called her, her time is due. Nothing he could have done even if it was his sister

I think that's a misinformation...a loving God would never sanction the death of his precious child through such violent and agonizing way. That is just not logical

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Aden777(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
jceaglewatch:

We cannot start putting such matters into imagination. Let's call a spade, a spade. If you try to save a stranger and they don't wish to be saved, what're going to do besides leaving them alone.
Chairman... U get mind o... Remember that u are a stranger to another person... Would u love it if ur life or any of ur beloved ones life be cut short? Not to talk of know such gruesome manner...
Be ur brother's keeper brodo...
Saving a stranger won't cost u anything, but instead you'll b filled with joy.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aden777:
RIP
D man wey pull her back na wicked person... If na him sister shey him no go draw her with all him force/pull d headphone/point to the danger...
Wicked soul - wetin go dey him mind be say "shebi she think say na another thing I dey call her attention to, no wahala"...

B4 u quote/coat/suit me, just imagine say d babe na ur sister... And u r d man... What would u have done?

Se anjuma
keep quiet joor, most of you don't just think before typing,

If he had forcefully pulled her, the same girl would have gone to tweeter to cry of how she was assaulted and almost raped by a guy, and someone like you would have come here to say why didn't he just tap her, why did he have to drag her.

People like you are always angry at everything and always quick to push blames.

#spits

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Jascon4: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
reminiscing:

There is no healing there,her leg will be Amputated

She passed.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Bhol28: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
So sad.R.I.P
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
Jascon4:

She passed.

Oh no
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Aden777(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
harmbhrosz:
keep quiet joor, most of you don't just think before typing,

If he had forcefully pulled her, the same girl would have gone to tweeter to cry of how she was assaulted and almost raped by a guy, and someone like you would have come here to say why didn't he just tap her, why did he have to drag her.

People like you are always angry at everything and always quick to push blames.

#spits

Lemme take few seconds to screw some Solomon Words into ur head...
Rape for public Mumu... U just wan talk... U wan rape person for busy place Sense far from u... Have u heard such story on social media b4 - I was raped in public but he claimed that he wanted saving my life
I guess u know ntn about human psychology, then you for understand my point wella...
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Brightglory77: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
DevelopNaija:
....and I'm a serious culprit of using earpiece while walking on busy roads. I thank God for His protection despite my carelessness.

May her soul RIP. embarassed
Please for God's sake stop using it.Hear whatsoever song you need hear at home or in the office not while walking on the road.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aden777:

Lemme take few seconds to screw some Solomon Words into ur head...
Rape for public Mumu... U just wan talk... U wan rape person for busy place Sense far from u... Have u heard such story on social media b4 - I was raped in public but he claimed that he wanted saving my life
I guess u know ntn about human psychology, then you for understand my point wella...
again I say keep quiet, the more you talk the more stuppid you sound,

Instead of you to advice people on the dangerous use of earpiece on the road and on how they should be careful with their life, you're here showcasing your stupidityy all in the name of seeking stupidd attention here on behalf of someone that doesn't want to be saved

What if the man ends up putting himself in danger as he drags her

Go and drag a forming slay queen on the high way because you want to save her and come tell us how it will end mumu.

People like you will keep blaming others for your failures. oponu
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Youths are found of using earphones on busy roads. This should be a lesson to others but will they learn,thousands are reading this news with ears plugged and volume increased to the max.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Succette: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Umartins1:
The vibration that accompanies the approach of a train is enough alert to be aware of its closeness. How do these still happen?
That's my exact curiosity!
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lovingyouhun: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
haaaaaaaaa:
God will heal you speedily woman.

When you decide to comment b4 reading
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
DevelopNaija:
....and I'm a serious culprit of using earpiece while walking on busy roads. I thank God for His protection despite my carelessness.

May her soul RIP. embarassed
stop now and quit putting your God to test
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
greatnaija01:
the TWO of you above you didnt read that she is already DEAD abi?

pls this pics are too GORY.... God save us all. I WILL NEVER USE EAR PIECE AGAIN ON THE ROAD
I won't take my earpiece out of the house again.

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princeSammyz: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is about the saddest story I have read here... I hope it was not suicide? RIP beautiful one.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by okonja(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tmoore92:
A man pulled her back but she told the man to leave her alone, she did not know why the man was calling her for.

Nonsense and Ingredients, Instead of the man to GRAB her waist and carry her from the track, then leave her to react after the train is gone... undecided
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ollah2: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aden777:
RIP

Se anjuma

So she can easily lay false allegations against him like assault, rape et al. R.I.P to her nonetheless

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by NigelCundy: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
The man who tried to save her was in danger of getting hit by the train too.
As he tried pulling her, she tried jumping but her leg was crushed
Aden777:

Chairman... U get mind o... Remember that u are a stranger to another person... Would u love it if ur life or any of ur beloved ones life be cut short? Not to talk of know such gruesome manner...
Be ur brother's keeper brodo...
Saving a stranger won't cost u anything, but instead you'll b filled with joy.

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Born2Breed:
Youths are found of using earphones on busy roads. This should be a lesson to others but will they learn,thousands are reading this news with ears plugged and volume increased to the max.
iTell you, it's a big lesson, from now on, I'll only use it indoor, there is no point actually carrying one all around.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by zzbrodah: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aden777:
RIP

Se anjuma

I really don't believe a man pulled her back.
A sane human being will ensure he pull her the more just to save her from the imminent danger.

How possible is it to have allowed her even if she snubbed the man.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MChaze25(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
She was just stubborn...

R.I.P to her
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by God2man(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
GSM wahala

Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49