Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram (22815 Views)

Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c / Samklef And Daddy Freeze Fight Dirty On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Amagite(m): 7:23am On Mar 09, 2018
Singer and producer, Samklef and “Free The Sheeple” convener, Daddy Freeze, have been fighting dirty on Instagram since January.

It all started when the controversial OAP, who is of the opinion that tithes and first fruits shouldn’t be paid to the church, criticized a news about the healing of a mentally challenged man at an RCCG church.

Samklef, who has gotten fed up of Freeze’s antics, stood up to him and said his criticism on churches is getting boring. From there, the exchange got pretty heated up, which later led to Samklef blocking the Freeze on Instagram.

Most people thought it ended after that, but no!

Samklef yesterday shared a photo of Freeze on his Instagram and slammed him writing;

2007 I used to work for a company called sound factory when mai atafo was still the brand manager of Guinness this dick freezer guy has been working for cool fm since 2007 till date why I left the company 2007 for the street to establish myself , the funny things is that the station ‘coolfm’ who use to feed on the support of pastor over their praise jam concert Sacked him last year and was accepted back with plead of people, in case you need employment my son @officialliljason CEO…KLEF SOUND EMPIRE is hiring next month so you can come submit your Cv for employment .. fake ass oyinbo ��� let’s see who is the boss….. my career is dead abeg make u and ur mumu satan followers talk another thing no be money way artist they pay u for promotion u dey take survive fooooool poor guy with fake watch ����

Freeze replied;

Before people start delineating me as disputatious, just remember that you started this, being the dolt with the brains of a colt that you’ve always been….�

Anyway dear child, fret not, I come as a friend. Jesus instructed us to love our neighbors as ourselves, so consider this post a gift from me, which could serve as the much needed publicity for your putrefied album and necrotizing career.

After reading this, curiosity would prompt many to seek your material and perhaps hear your outdated and pathetically mediocre attempt at producing.

This kind gesture of mine could stall the embalming process of your exanimate vocation, which to most people is already lying in state! ~FRZ

Na person papa be this o! What is “plead of people” or “use to feed on the support of pastor”

Sorry guys, but I can’t make head or tail of this buffoonery.

Baba, write this thing for Yoruba, don’t worry I’m multilingual, So ni ede to ye e! ����

How can a grown man be this unlettered?

Your son is hiring Please do the world a favour and keep him in school so he doesn’t end up with subnormal discernment, like you did!����

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/samklef-blasts-heck-daddy-freeze.html

Cc; lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Tamarapetty(f): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2018
I wish ''sense surgery'' exist! sad

28 Likes

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by dizon: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2018
I don't take this two clowns serious anymore. This their nonsense has become Boring

1 Like

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by mediocre(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
This samklef guy is an illiterate, I couldn't even make sense of what he was saying. How mai atafo and Guinness take enter the story edakun.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by donchuzy22: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2018
Pls sombody should beg Daddy savage freeze to leave dat dead ipop yoot...

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Bossontop(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2018
undecided
This clown again??.....mtchewwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by IsYou: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Chai Daddy freeze mouth nah freezer,see finishing.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by pero45: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Daddy freeze again?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by jashar(f): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2018
who are they?

what solution do they have to the distress Nigeria is in now?

undecided lipsrsealed angry

5 Likes

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Aderewah: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Their mates are trying to find a cure for cancer in saner climes

9 Likes

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Harmony92(f): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Abeg who ON gen. Wan charge fone?

1 Like

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by ZombieTAMER: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Samklef is an attention seeker

We don't know him here in panti

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Ranchhoddas: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Freeze just kill person pikin.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by adisabarber(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Did this Samklef attend any school at all? That his post just shows he's a stark illiterate that probably cannot express himself in English Language. If he types such rubbish at his own pace, I wonder how one will understand him if you engage him in a conversation.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Nicklaus619(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lemme make I slap this two idiots, always making noise angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by marvin906(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
anything concerning freeze..
i go just sit down observe

5 Likes

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Of a truth enh.... Frz finish Sam Klef...

But why are so many of our artists this dull?

School Dem no go go...

Deir career ends up dead...

Chai!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by pero45: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
This kind gesture of mine could stall the embalming process of your exanimate vocation, which to most people is already lying in state! ~FRZ

Brothers and sistets this is oyibo ....pure Grammer

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Randy100: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Freeze served him a cold food. Morals; don't fight with a pig cos you will be seen as a pig too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by dabwan123(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Freezer... Freeze or you'll freeze....

1 Like

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by ZombieTAMER: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Freeze just kill person pikin.

Samklef is just like Buhari

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by solpat(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Savagery at its peak. cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Beedude(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
It's Good To Be Educated

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by damosky12(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Funny enough the Freezer guy is some people's Messiah.

The same guy that quote Jesus up and down, "preaching" , faulting pastors is the same guy that is renowned for these dirty fights, name calling and all sorts of indignity.

Matthew 7:16-18
[16]Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
[17]Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
[18]A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

This is the teacher some people have found for themselves. grin

Who says the Bible isn't complete?

2 Timothy 4:3-4
[3]For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
[4]And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

10 Likes

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by DonDiego(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Walahi, wanan Daddy Freeze is worse than Bubu. See how he just destroyed this mutum Samklef while pretending to be helping him. Choi. shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by oshe11: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Limme Lemme slap sense into the two both of themcheesy

1 Like

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Benjom(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
"Two fighting" grin
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by DidierDrogba: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
donchuzy22:
Pls sombody should beg Daddy savage freeze to leave dat dead ipop yoot...
Shut dat ur smelly mouth idiot

2 Likes

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by daddycee91(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
samklef fit go commit suicide after this kind bashing o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by UncutSk(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
abeg who is samklef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maheeda Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo / Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.