Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram (22834 Views)

Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c / Samklef And Daddy Freeze Fight Dirty On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by seyizma(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
** FINISH HIM **

XCABCZXABCZYYYYYYYYYYYY...

Mortal Kombat lovers those days go understand

1 Like

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by KehnnyCares(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
See Brutality shocked shocked

Daddy Freeze isn't someone you could just dabble your way through, he will open such fellow can of worms challenges.

Sorry SamuKlef

3 Likes

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by IJOBA2: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
MUMUSLIMS DON DEY HYPE BABE FREEZEgrin
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lolzz.. So d guy has been OAP since 2007? Na wa ooo. He wan retire there?

As usual freeze resorted to big grammar nd his followers are thrilled
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by tonyzeal(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Samklef be like

2 Likes

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by gbigbega: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
And this Daddy freeze is who some people have decided to rely on for spiritual leadership... SMH.

1. It is true that God exposes his word more deeply in different times and dispensation.
2. It is also true that there are many deceivers, who come with enticing doctrines to draw the people out of the truth through false teaching.
What makes you know the those who are No. 1 is their lifestyle. They don't say Jesus, they live Jesus. No. 2 are easily detected not by what they say but how they live. (1 Timothy 4:1-2, 2 Timothy 3)

How a christian who have grown, knowing God from birth will suddenly throw all that away because of an enticing doctrine from a no. 2 is still what baffles me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by nairalanduseles: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aderewah:
Their mates are trying to find a cure for cancer in saner climes

and what are ur mates doing

2 Likes

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by DJInfluence: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Just watched an interview of Freeze conducted by Sahara TV and I must say, I was compel to ask questions too. The guy do have some valid and solid points. I think however, he should be able to do this without insulting anyone.
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Godwin978(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
mediocre:
This samklef guy is an illiterate, I couldn't even make sense of what he was saying. How mai atafo and Guinness take enter the story edakun.
but atleast with his illiteracy he can feed your whole family and unborn generation

1 Like

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
adisabarber:
Did this Samklef attend any school at all? That his post just shows he's a stark illiterate that probably cannot express himself in English Language. If he types such rubbish at his own pace, I wonder how one will understand him if you engage him in a conversation.

the summary of samklef rap which i concur to ,,upon all the big grammar fridge spew , he can employ him ... literally saying he can feed daddy fridge .?
life is about making money not blowing grammar online 24/7,, grammar wonnt fuel ur car ,,grammar wonnt pay my rent

2 Likes

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Jyde89: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Am i the only 1 that saw that the only thing freeze did was blow gramer but couldn't defend the part when samklef called him out for not having enough balls to stand on his own, that's below the belt if you ask me, at least samklef his is own boss whak on not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
adisabarber:
Did this Samklef attend any school at all? That his post just shows he's a stark illiterate that probably cannot express himself in English Language. If he types such rubbish at his own pace, I wonder how one will understand him if you engage him in a conversation.

the summary of samklef rap which i concur to ,,upon all the big grammar fridge spew , he can employ him ... literally saying he can feed daddy fridge .?
life is about making money not blowing grammar online 24/7,, grammar wonnt fuel ur car ,,grammar wonnt pay ur rent . samklef is a boss on his own,,if yu'll ask me thats an achievement ,, these is nigerian Bleep english ,,boiz making it big time out of the ghetto some no even pass neco .. naa english ur mama go chop

1 Like

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by kullozone(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
You want to beef when you don't even know how to write. Mumu, big for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by kullozone(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Jyde89:
Am i the only 1 that saw that the only thing freeze did was blow gramer but couldn't defend the part when samklef called him out for not having enough balls to stand on his own, that's below the belt if you ask me, at least samklef his is own boss whak on not.

Below the belt? So there're rules guiding open beef
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by bossrillboss: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
UncutSk:
abeg who is samklef
.....na one musician wey em music career don die pata pata o.

2 Likes

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by kullozone(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
salvation101:

Yeah, he has... I also noticed he isn't begging for food, house rent or money to fuel his car smiley

1 Like

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Gentledammie(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Was the first person that see this on Twitter ooo

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by horrmorr(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
Samklef u are too much,I dnt knw what's wrong with this daddy freeze,is like e is mad self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by mediocre(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Godwin978:
but atleast with his illiteracy he can feed your whole family and unborn generation
You think everybody on nairaland is as wretched as you. Fööl

2 Likes

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Mona4: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Freeze don jam this time.
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Beedude(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
seyizma:
** FINISH HIM **
Nob Cybort
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
damosky12:
Funny enough the Freezer guy is some people's Messiah.

The same guy that quote Jesus up and down, "preaching" , faulting pastors is the same guy that is renowned for these dirty fights, name calling and all sorts of indignity.

Matthew 7:16-18
[16]Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
[17]Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
[18]A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

This is the teacher some people have found for themselves. grin

Who says the Bible isn't complete?

2 Timothy 4:3-4
[3]For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
[4]And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Hello glorious mumu, you just typed trash up there...please read it all over again but this time slowly and see how daft you sounded.
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by seyizma(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Beedude:

Nob Cybort

You're right bro!
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Blackhawk04: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Freeze Savage! cool
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by jbtobsyn(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aderewah:
Their mates are trying to find a cure for cancer in saner climes
What are u doing not following your mates in looking for the cure?
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by dvkot(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
stupid freezer, mr freezer u can't ever in ur fake like compare yourself to samklef, we all know when wizkid was shouting samklef noni, he was part of wizkid history and he help form his future... samklef made the biggest star in Africa, Never again in ur life compare yourself with samklef angry . u can be hiding behind big grammer, who big grammer help anyway lipsrsealed bet u can't run your grammer when you see him in the street. fakewannabeoyinbo
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by OnyeOGA(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
donchuzy22:
Pls sombody should beg Daddy savage freeze to leave dat dead ipop yoot...
Is ur brain watery
Na wetin concern IPOB for thus matter
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Timoleon(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
seyizma:
** FINISH HIM **

guy y do u have to tap on the last y? once you press the combo up to that y, the brutality enters auto...and Noob Wins! BRUTALITY!
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by piagetskinner(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
old men behaving like kids...or ill mannered ladies

but truth be told,, freeze really froze samolodos grammar
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Jyde89: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
kullozone:

Below the belt? So there're rules guiding open beef

Literally speaking bro, you should know that, right?
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by dvkot(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
salvation101:

imagine the fool comparing himself to samklef, freeze is just a good for nothing OAP, a wife beater and a broke hypocritical fellow... someone that coolfm is paying is talking when real hustlers are talking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Slams Mo Abudu For Asking Artists To Sign 'slave Contract' / Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death / Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.