Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram (22833 Views)

Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c / Samklef And Daddy Freeze Fight Dirty On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by DIYhackers: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
They're not really occupied
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by darlingnuel(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Please somebody call 911, someone just got shot!

Like seriously, Senate should please pass a bill against social media bullying... LMAO
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by gbigbega: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Hello glorious mumu, you just typed trash up there...please read it all over again but this time slowly and see how daft you sounded.

Read what I wrote again and then sloooowly read your response and see why you look so much like you mentor. Birds of a feather...
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by az30: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Anyone that sees Freeze as a some sort of leader or as a light to his path is lost already.
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by gbigbega: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
DJInfluence:
Just watched an interview of Freeze conducted by Sahara TV and I must say, I was compel to ask questions too. The guy do have some valid and solid points. I think however, he should be able to do this without insulting anyone.

Yeah, I saw the video too, I do approach his videos and teaching with a mind to learn but truly I am always disappointed. I could however see how he is able to deceive his followers. He speaks half the truth and people follow him because they don't take time to study the bible to actually find out if all he says are the only truth or just part of it. I will be happy to engage him but I don't see that possible because he curses alot.

One thing he says is Christians are told to eat their tithe in the old testament and then he turns and says all old testament laws are obsolete. If the tithe law is obsolete then eating the tithe law should be obsolete. You need to know the scripture enough to understand what eating of tithe was talking about. If we are going to put away the old testament - which is also another heresy- then lets stop referring to it, lets focus on the discussion of Tithe from the new testament only. (like I said - I will be happy to engage him or anyone in doubt about tithe, if they are ready to converse maturely).

Jesus spoke about paying tithe in Mat 23:23 - He actually said you have to do it and also do some other part of the scriptures. Hebrews 7 talks about Jesus being a priest like Melchizedek - A king who collected tithe from Abraham. Freeze needs to show me his own part of the news testament where tithe was abolished.

Mat 23:23 (NLT) What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law--justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.

If you read this scripture and still have doubt that Jesus wants you to pay tithe, then I don't know what to tell you anymore.

Again Jesus was making a clear demarcation here, he was saying you cannot pay tithe and say it is all you need for God to approve you (which sadly is what some preachers do) but you must be just, merciful have faith which actually is a more important law. Truly if you don't pay tithe, you will make heaven but you will live on earth a cursed man as its stated in Malachi 3. Also it is not compulsory to pay tithe as it is not also compulsory to not-lie, not-steal or fornicate - the only thing is that there is consequence for doing them.

Those who say Malachi 3 is old testament or the old law are also basing their argument on half truth. It is the law of Moses that was abolished in the old testament not the whole book itself. Book of Malachi was written hundreds of years after the law of Moses and yet people will still say it is the abolished law. Again it is not all the law of Moses that was abolished because if that is true, the ten commandment is also void.

People just be careful. I do think Freeze as a message to curb the excess of preachers using the name of Jesus for merchandise but I think he started on a wrong footing - he chose tithing which is a biblical principle.

There are 3 types of people following Daddy Freeze
1. Those who wants someone to tell them what they want to hear- bible warns of these set (2 Tim 4: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.)
2. Those who are sincerely seeking for the truth but have not read the bible enough to know so. These people are honestly seeking the truth but right now they are confused.
3. Those who are not Christians at all, who jumps in at anything that is anti-Christ to vent their hatred for God.

Be warned, be careful.
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Come, where is Obiahiagbon?
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by damosky12(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Hello glorious mumu, you just typed trash up there...please read it all over again but this time slowly and see how daft you sounded.

Its not hard to see that you lack sound education. grin
You are your witness.
What sense did you make with this?
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by itsmeurLady(f): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
I hate it when people call this man a savage ehn, it irritates me honestly... The man is just irresponsible and irrelevant.... Let's call a spade a spade, forget English, who English Epp?? Patience Jonathan wey no Sabi speak English, fit feed Freeze family for the next 10 years without blinking , even Samklef wey him dey curse, get money pass am! Freeze shld shove his English down his throat, if English was dat important, we won't have a lot of unemployed graduates searching for jobs from companies whose CEO's did not pass through the four walls of the University... I am tayad of This Freeze, Can he just stop all this his satanic acts and act normal for once? Kai! At his age he's not married, he is divorced but na him mouth sharp pass for other ppl matter. Looking out for the day where they will reduce him to point 0 (dunno if this is a good wish) but the man is just tiring and annoying, he behaves like a KiD. Kai! He talks too much, I wonder how his friends cope around him.
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
damosky12:

Its not hard to see that you lack sound education. grin
You are your witness.
What sense did you make with this?

How possibly can you see the sense when you are extremely daft and an educated fool with a very low IQ and lack of proper upbringing due to that fact that your father is a slowpoke and helpless.

If I say you are stupid and an idiot you will think I have just insulted your generation but its just the plain truth.

Now swerve make I see road.
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by hoctre20(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
pero45:
Daddy freeze again?
grin
pero45:
Daddy freeze again?
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Obdk: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
damosky12:
Funny enough the Freezer guy is some people's Messiah.

The same guy that quote Jesus up and down, "preaching" , faulting pastors is the same guy that is renowned for these dirty fights, name calling and all sorts of indignity.

Matthew 7:16-18
[16]Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
[17]Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
[18]A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

This is the teacher some people have found for themselves. grin

Who says the Bible isn't complete?

2 Timothy 4:3-4
[3]For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
[4]And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

pls shut up. thr is no Pentecostal church in nigeria wit sound doctrine...

rather wat u see is pure distortion and figment of imagination of d god of man who run d operation..
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by damosky12(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

How possibly can you see the sense when you are extremely daft and an educated fool with a very low IQ and lack of proper upbringing due to that fact that your father is a slowpoke and helpless.

If I say you are stupid and an idiot you will think I have just insulted your generation but its just the plain truth.

Now swerve make I see road.

I knew this would come.
I said it!
Your post is just an evident demonstration of the lucid state of your miserable upbringing.

That's why you can think you insulted someone else's "generation" without ever considering how it shows your lack of a noteworthy generation. grin. That's why vulgarity and vanity is your perennial trademark.

Well, we know your type.

Selah.
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by damosky12(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Obdk:

pls shut up. thr is no Pentecostal church in nigeria wit sound doctrine...

rather wat u see is pure distortion and figment of imagination of d god of man who run d operation..

Are you God, His P.A or the care taker of the church in Nigeria?

Why make such a vain statement?

Find a good church and learn the basics of God's Word. You clearly lack knowledge.
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Obdk: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
damosky12:

Are you God, His P.A or the care taker of the church in Nigeria?

Why make such a vain statement?

Find a good church and learn the basics of God's Word. You clearly lack knowledge.

mtchewww
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by pojophilius(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
donchuzy22:
Pls sombody should beg Daddy savage freeze to leave dat dead ipop yoot...
alaye,he is from ondo
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Viicfuntop(f): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aderewah:
Their mates are trying to find a cure for cancer in saner climes

But that is not their field.
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
damosky12:

I knew this would come.
I said it!
Your post is just an evident demonstration of the lucid state of your miserable upbringing.

That's why you can think you insulted someone else's "generation" without ever considering how it shows your lack of a noteworthy generation. grin. That's why vulgarity and vanity is your perennial trademark.

Well, we know your type.

Selah.

Bro, I am not gonna insult you but I am gonna insult your mum for being so stupid by telling her friends you are that miserable mistake, she gave your dad a son of an imbesile...ask her who your real father is....bastard. You were not to be born but aborted prematurely, you are such a miserable mistake that shouldn't have happened.

Peace be unto your miserable and punctured soul.

Quote me again and watch me reconfigure your destiny with curses.
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by Royzevic(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
itsmeurLady:
I hate it when people call this man a savage ehn, it irritates me honestly... The man is just irresponsible and irrelevant.... Let's call a spade a spade, forget English, who English Epp?? Patience Jonathan wey no Sabi speak English, fit feed Freeze family for the next 10 years without blinking , even Samklef wey him dey curse, get money pass am! Freeze shld shove his English down his throat, if English was dat important, we won't have a lot of unemployed graduates searching for jobs from companies whose CEO's did not pass through the four walls of the University... I am tayad of This Freeze, Can he just stop all this his satanic acts and act normal for once? Kai! At his age he's not married, he is divorced but na him mouth sharp pass for other ppl matter. Looking out for the day where they will reduce him to point 0 (dunno if this is a good wish) but the man is just tiring and annoying, he behaves like a KiD. Kai! He talks too much, I wonder how his friends cope around him.

one sided n bias at d same tym.. what do you hav to say about the oda guy dat called him ou first. he worked hard to develop himself to be very articulate both vocally and literally ..if dats an edge for him then so be it…
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by itsmeurLady(f): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Royzevic:

one sided n bias at d same tym.. what do you hav to say about the oda guy dat called him ou first. he worked hard to develop himself to be very articulate both vocally and literally ..if dats an edge for him then so be it…

Mayb u don't know the Genesis of the story, called him out ? No he was just responding to Freeze, not like he started it.... I can never be for Freeze Cs he's arrogant and full of himself... after all, people above me have been supporting Freeze which is being one sided too, so y can't I support Samklef? Freeze shld stop seeing himself as a DemiGod, even his supporters, I see them as insane too (majority are asslickers and yes yes members) And for the other party, he worked hard to get money and create a niche for himself... if dats an edge for him then so be it too
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by donchuzy22: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
DidierDrogba:
Shut dat ur smelly mouth idiot
mumu see u ur piggot life mud water fall on you
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by donchuzy22: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
OnyeOGA:

Is ur brain watery
Na wetin concern IPOB for thus matter
wetin concern mumu like u wer my post dey python fall on you.
Re: Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram by donchuzy22: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
pojophilius:
alaye,he is from ondo
alaye na okorocha broda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Okagbue Is Flawless In A New Stunning Photo / Kayode Ogundamisi Slams Mo Abudu For Asking Artists To Sign 'slave Contract' / Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.