Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

NYSC Member Crushed By A Train In Ikeja While Pressing Her Phone On A Railway - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NYSC Member Crushed By A Train In Ikeja While Pressing Her Phone On A Railway (1029 Views)

Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Dispatch Rider Almost Crushed By Tanker While Collecting Money From Naira Marley / Wizkid Gives Tiwa Savage Doggy Style, Pressing Her Backside At Music Fest, Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member Crushed By A Train In Ikeja While Pressing Her Phone On A Railway by exlinklodge: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2018
A yet to be identified female member of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, was, yesterday, crushed by a train in Ikeja Local Government Area, Lagos State. Her lifeless body, which was left lying on the rail line.

According to Daily Post, efforts to drag her back when an oncoming train was approaching proved abortive as she was busy pressing her phone as well as using earpiece as she was crossing the rail line making her incapable of noticing on taken cognizance of the on coming train.

Eyewitness told newsmen thus;

“The train was not moving at a high speed. People tried to call her attention to the oncoming train but she didn’t yield to the call as she continued pressing her mobile phone.

“I was looking at her from where I stood and saw her with an earpiece plugged into her ears which made her unable to hear the sound of the oncoming train. Many passers-by tried to pull her out of the rail line but she ran towards the moving train which crushed parts of her body,”..

Efforts to reach Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Chike Oti, for confirmation could not yield any fruit at the time of this report.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/03/nysc-member-crushed-by-train-in-ikeja.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala dominique

Re: NYSC Member Crushed By A Train In Ikeja While Pressing Her Phone On A Railway by Tamarapetty(f): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2018
R.I.P where's the pic na
Re: NYSC Member Crushed By A Train In Ikeja While Pressing Her Phone On A Railway by ezealaifeanyi(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
What a tragedy end for a beautiful Corp member it's so sad I'm painful to see her die like this, this happened yesterday afternoon.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Before And After Photo Of Busty Instagram Celebrity, Roman Goddes / Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday / Pastor Caught Hawking Bread On the Road(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.