Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Didn’t Force Her – Man, 30, Arrested For Defiling Girl, 10, For A Year - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Force Her – Man, 30, Arrested For Defiling Girl, 10, For A Year (463 Views)

Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Force Her – Man, 30, Arrested For Defiling Girl, 10, For A Year by Entvibez(f): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2018

The Lagos State police command has arrested a man dentified simply as Adigun, for allegedly defiling a 10-year-old girl for over a year at Olorunkemi Street, Bariga, Newtelegraph reports.

It was learnt that Adigun had been having sex with the girl since she was just 9 years old and was in primary five. The suspect was alleged to have been defiling the girl since January 2017 without her parents noticing anything.

Adigun allegedly used to drag the girl into his apartment whenever she was going to mosque to pray about 6a.m. and defile her. The bubble was burst by a counsellor in the girl’s school.

It was learnt that the girl and her friends were playing a game, ‘truth or dare,’ when they asked themselves to swear if any man had had sex with them. Other girls said yes, but the victim simply kept mute. The counsellor became alerted.

The Coordinator for Child Protection Network, Toyin Okanlawon, who reported the matter, said: “She suddenly became calm when her friends asked her to swear.

That was what drew the attention of the counsellor, who asked her what the problem was. The victim opened up to her on how their neighbour had been having marathon sex with her for over a year.

Medical test later confirmed she had been abused. The suspect confessed at the police station that whenever he does not go to work, he would defile the minor.

Adigun’s family had been threatening the victim’s parents, which was why I took up the case. I want them to get justice. The suspect also claimed that the girl used to come to his room to seek assistance, that he didn’t force her..

When the victim told her mother about the abuse, she said the girl was talking nonsense because the rapist’s sister is a close friend to the victim’s mother.”

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/i-didnt-force-her-man-30-arrested-for.html

Mynd44 OAm4J

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Force Her – Man, 30, Arrested For Defiling Girl, 10, For A Year by Muhsinkhan(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Ok
Re: I Didn’t Force Her – Man, 30, Arrested For Defiling Girl, 10, For A Year by ufuosman(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Prison na fit the idiot

(1) (Reply)

A Commandant Of Peace Corps / Awka: N30 Million Fake Shoe Polish Destroyed / 30-year Old Bus Driver Arrested For Robbing And Raping OAU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.