Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

How She Later Raped Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Later Raped Me. (1600 Views)

How A Girl Raped Me And This Happened / She Raped Me / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Later Raped Me. by multiple1(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2018
There is this gal in my compound I never wanted to do anything with because I like her sister. She is the first of the two daughters my landlord has. I like her sister because she is more intelligent and with good character. Her sister grew jealous of her because of the way she associates with people. Her younger sister always stays with me that we are now inseparable friends. She once told me that her elder sister likes me. Mind you I bleep her sometimes.

She has tried her best to do the shit with me but I refused because of her kid sister. Make no mistake she is more beautiful than her younger sister. She wanted something from me. Not money because I don't have enough let alone giving out and she supposed to know that. After all, she owns a big hair dressing salon. Her sister once told me. She is a graduate too.
She got annoyed the last time and said 'we will see' as she collided with my car before going out of my sight in anger. I was confused and the same time afraid. Maybe a setup or something? I leave in a separate two bedroom flat in their compound which her built for reasons best known to him. What is she looking for in me? Some cute guys are all over the place with cool cash. Why not leave me - a struggling cool guy?

One Sunday at exactly 12:30pm as I came back from church she gave me a surprise welcome 'salute'. She followed me to my flat and apologized for the last time. I accepted her apology after all it is Sunday and it made me feel a bit relaxed. Nothing is worrying me now I said in my mind.
She left and shortly came back with a polythene bag and gave it to me. I opened it and saw a five alive juice and shortbread cookies. I was hungry and weak. I took the food and slept off.

To the greatest shock of my life I saw myself stark naked lying helplessly as I woke up. I tried to cover myself but my hands were tied as well as my legs. I tried screaming but the music was loud immediately she came out from my bathroom and looked excited. My eyes were the only useful things at this moment. There was nothing I could do. I have never been drugged before. She came close to me towards my lower body and hold my dick as a microphone. I tried but she told me to keep calm that she wants to have fun. She made me hard as she touched my dick as her property. She left me and removed her clothes. Her body pretty sexy and spotless but it never mattered. She suck me like her life depends on that. I did not know if I was enjoying the drama. I tried using my head to nod in disapproval to what she was about doing but she did not pay attention. I wanted her to kiss me but she never did. Maybe she knew a bite might have served her better. She only held my head and sucked my nipples. She took out a condom from her purse which was the first time I saw it(purse). She put it on me and started riding me. She rode until she felt fine. She removed the condom as she came down from me. ' I will like you to suck me some day' she said. She turned for me to see every part of her naked body before dressing up. She untied my hands and warned me to tell no one. I love you she said as she went out. I untied everything and checked my time, it was 3:30pm. 'Oh My God' I cried.

'What happened to me?
'What do I tell her sister?
What will I file against her?'

Those questions and similar ones keep rushing to my mind till this moment. God help me. I finally left the house and drove off for the evening cruise.
Re: How She Later Raped Me. by VenomousTruth: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2018
hey boy! got some questions for you.

how old are you exactly?

how come you slept off with the lady in your room?

how did you manage to own a car since you don't even have enough like you made known in your post?

now you're feeling like being raped by a girl is an achievement, your mates are making their own dreams come true but you write out your dreams on nairaland so people can give you attention and besides, why of all fantasies, yours is that of being raped... claiming to have an imaginary car, deleting your name from the book of life with your undiluted lies... my brother, stop having dreams and sharing it with nairaland, its not healthy biko.
Re: How She Later Raped Me. by PheezyLee(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2018
Re: How She Later Raped Me. by multiple1(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2018
Re: How She Later Raped Me. by Stevengerd(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Re: How She Later Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2018
True story? Why didn't you give a a wiping slap when she untied you? Go to them press, police station and report. The juice should serve as evidence.... Oops we in Nigeria sef
Re: How She Later Raped Me. by multiple1(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2018
VenomousTruth:
hey boy! got some questions for you.

how old are you exactly?

how come you slept off with the lady in your room?

how did you manage to own a car since you don't even have enough like you made known in your post?

now you're feeling like being raped by a girl is an achievement, your mates are making their own dreams come true but you write out your dreams on nairaland so people can give you attention and besides, why of all fantasies, yours is that of being raped... claiming to have an imaginary car, deleting your name from the book of life with your undiluted lies... my brother, stop having dreams and sharing it with nairaland, its not healthy biko.

Hey dear I wouldn't want to argue with you but if you think reading the so called lies made you to delete your name if you gat any from the book of life so be it.

Mind you having a car is not having enough
Pained nigga.
Re: How She Later Raped Me. by krissconnect(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2018
Stupid lies... undecided

Meanwhile, all these girls raping guys upandan, why can't they locate me? Op, where do you stay abeg? embarassed

1 Like

Re: How She Later Raped Me. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Yollywood with many loopholes.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? / I Have Fvcked Women With 3-4 Kids So Much I Can't Remember Them All -gypsey / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.