Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (90002 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Willykoro(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
I hope justice is served accordingly
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by powalez: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
konji don givam case file
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by sirusX(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
Betmaster3:
I'm sure she was enjoying it
When you not mature yet someone takes you forcefully without your consent....all that’s there is pain
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Chochovini: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
MrRichy:
Rapists shouldn't be allowed to live..

Seriously? Perhaps you are one of them. And if so, karma is knocking at your door.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
Omo ale Ni konji o

See as e make d young man turn blind.

Wetin I sabi? Make I face front.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by DiGovernor: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hope he gets raped in Prison
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
So what is he doing in police cell? Because I no trust Nigerian police.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Ambitionsway: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Why blame konji, this one an act of wickedness. this little when e supposed protect, some people dey heartless even mature women are guilty of this act having sex with young boys under 17years.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by tivta(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
if he really wanted an under-aged child all he had to do is change religion to the one that allows it...
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Betmaster3:

Must you comment
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sorry to the poor girl, sorry to man too because devil has finished his destiny
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
hate all these face me i face you apartment they are filled with sexually dysfunctional bachelors, parents and guardians should teach their daughters to be wary of friendly bachelors.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Missanneb(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
see in face undecided guys dey hustle..making money and bettering their lives.. you nah small pikin toto you dey Bleep.. sense fall on you... worthless idiot
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
northers are the richest

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by NzeSteve(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
Who give am mat sef his bed shud b dat of broken bottles
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Prinztong(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nonsense...Absolutely Nonsense.
Commercial Sex Workers full everywhere na only this small girl him come see.
Thank God no be my area,the kind beating you for collect,you no go near woman again.
Idiot!
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
Betmaster3:
thats how yuh 9 years old daughter will enjoy it too

3 Likes

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Cut is dick
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Juliusdking:
Cut is dick

His your head correct. grin
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by ReinaFarine: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
Betmaster3:

Pedophile spotted
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Egein(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eco99:

I have said it before

All this rape cases can be easily solved with my brilliant idea

I have written to the govt but of course they have ignored me

If I was in uk now i would have been recognized and awarded

What is this brilliant idea?

Simple

The govt should build a house close to every police station and employ at least 50 quality prostitutes that will offer free services... I termed this houses Cooling houses

Help a brother out
Good quality Prostitutes are expensive these days

#Eco99#

You're a classic bore.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
This man needs deliverance. He is too idle to think of raping someone old enough to be his daughter. This is were the legislators comes in, they should ammend the laws against rape by giving stiffer punishment to rapist without any fine.ashawo plenty everywhere dey find customer yet innocent babies are raped. In any case,there are two sides to a coin.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eco99:

I have said it before

Simple

The govt should build a house close to every police station and employ at least 50 quality prostitutes that will offer free services... I termed this houses Cooling houses

Help a brother out

#Eco99#

I was expecting to read something meaningful, but I couldn't. Just goan sit down with ur yeye suggestion. Its obvious that buhari will make a better president than u if u become one
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by airminem(f): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
She should be taking to a clinic/hospital for regular checkups(std/hiv) The worst might soon be heard.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
But why is it that criminals are always looking ugly? Look at this skeleton called human still have the audacity to rape and a minor for that matter.

The most annoying thing is sorry na devil caused it will be the final verdict and he will be free.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by airminem(f): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chochovini:
Seriously? Perhaps you are one of them. And if so, karma is knocking at your door.

READ WORDS AND UNDERSTAND EVEN THOUGH YOU MIGHT BE TOO 'HIGH'. smh
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by boyjo: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
MrValentineIF:

lame

Too too lame. He had my hopes up.

The rapist is lucky too.
I read a story on FP were the mother of the girl sliced off the guy`s manhood on catching him red handed!

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by fortune1968: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Prison beckoning Mr .Somebody
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by macphilip: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eco99:

I have said it before

Simple

Help a brother out

#Eco99#
childish
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by zedman1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
When I was about 31-32 or so, a 12-13 year old girl tried to.... Should I call it rape? Yea, she came into my room, grabbed me tight and pushed me to my bed. Just for the sake I was leaving the neighborhood the next day and that she "loved" me. I was dead shock. You never know what goes through the minds of our teens ,especially our daughters. Now I'm just wondering, if I couldn't control myself then and went ahead to fall for that trap and someone -say her mom came into my room( my door was open and her mom's shop was next to my room), I wonder what my story would have been today.It wouldn't have been any different from this.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
I'm sure the I.di.o.t swallowed several tablets of tram.adol and decided to unleash mayhem of the poor minor since he couldn't afford an olosho. stay off drugs dem no go hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.