Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,021 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (90005 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
zedman1:
When I was about 31-32 or so, a 12-13 year old girl tried to.... Should I call it rape? Yea, she came into my room, grabbed me tight and pushed me to my bed. Just for the sake I was leaving the neighborhood the next day and that she "loved" me. I was dead shock. You never know what goes through the minds of our teens ,especially our daughters. Now I'm just wondering, if I couldn't control myself then and went ahead to fall for that trap and someone -say her mom came into my room( my door was open and her mom's shop was next to my room), I wonder what my story would have been today.It wouldn't have been any different from this.
if you had done it ehnnn, by now you would have been the bobrisky of kirikiri grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by emilyone(f): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
His blokos should be sliced off with a razor blade
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Oga u fit go 15yrs. Before u come out u will be 46yrs hahaha
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Labake1 come see something

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by labake1(f): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Labake1 come see something

Walahi Aiye ti baje
If I were to be the mother, I will cut the man something
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
labake1:

Walahi Aiye ti baje
If I were to be the mother, I will cut the man something
you now see why I said we should relocate to Australia
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by labake1(f): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
BABANGBALI:
you now see why I said we should relocate to Australia

It is worst there
Here is manageable
Besides we will protect our children
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
labake1:

It is worst there
Here is manageable
Besides we will protect our children
abeg abeg, only you would remain here jo
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
lailo:
castrate the man.No mercy for the wicked.
That's exactly what he deserves

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by guvna(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hang him! Hang the animal
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
9 year old girl? Which hole dey there for the monster to put him preek? We have a lot of psychotic people in this world o. Well he should consider himself lucky because if that was my daughter, he won't be in no police custody. As a matter of fact, his family would have been making arrangements for his funeral.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by DCMIX(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bhelamblog:
The police in Bayelsa state has arrested a 31yr old man identified as Mike for raping a 9yr old virgin.
According to reports the guy who is their neighbor lured the girl simply identified as Ruth to his room with N20 before defiling her.
Her mother traced her to his room with her voice while she was screaming, While the mom was shouting her name, he then tied the little girl's mouth with a wrapper.
He has since been arrested and is currently in custody at Akenfa Police Station Yenagoa..
See more photos below!

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/mother-catches-neighbor-raping-her-9yr.html?m=1

u called her 9years old virgin as if there are 9years old children in your area that are not virgins

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Pylony(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Na long knife dey deal with Stubborn cassava wey wan remain for inside hole.

Uncle you no dey respect ya self, see how you look inside that cage like one good boy wey lost #1000 naira note. grin
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by evexx1(f): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Look at the dog.

He should be stoned to death!
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eco99:

I have said it before

All this rape cases can be easily solved with my brilliant idea

I have written to the govt but of course they have ignored me

If I was in uk now i would have been recognized and awarded

What is this brilliant idea?

Simple

The govt should build a house close to every police station and employ at least 50 quality prostitutes that will offer free services... I termed this houses Cooling houses

Help a brother out
Good quality Prostitutes are expensive these days

#Eco99#

free services? what are you saying? free services and free hiv

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
oyetunder:
many men and women in our country now see sex as the only meaning of life. The unbridled apparatuses between their legs are now weapons of crime against humanity. Babies are not save! Mothers are hiding their daughters from their own biological fathers...even female monkeys, pigs and goats are now keeping safe distance. chai...even all they do with their data is looking for evil sites of sex thereby corrupting their souls further.

lol, that's what is in vogue in naija now. that's why you see all sorts of useless and annoying adverts on how to last long in bed and to enlarge di.ck, breas.ts, yansh, hips and all sorts of crap. some young men are destroying their kidney by using tramadol and mixing all sorts of herbal crap because they want to phuck like robots.

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by henrycantona(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
this small girls sometimes are the devil they will possibly put u in the act and if u dont restrict urself u will find urself inside wahalla, i have been tried by a 9 and 14 yrs old respectively but i thank God say i overcome my mind, if no be so dem for dey talk say i don dey rape peoples children abi?......

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by MrRichy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chochovini:
Seriously? Perhaps you are one of them. And if so, karma is knocking at your door.

are you sure you can read and write?
go back to school and learn comprehension
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
dynicks:
to castrate this guy just dey hungry me now.....

but TRUELY konji is a respecta of no human...

So you can rape?
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
why would a 9 years old girl be easily tempted with a 20 naira note? i mean, is it greed? poverty, hunger or what?
Nigerian parents should raise their children not to be GREEDY! every one is obssesed with money, money grabbing and greedy in nigeria, Even children as young as 3 years old. careless parenting isn't helping either

Still i believe the rapist should be hanged otherwise he will rape again.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Bamz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Moreoffaith:
This man must be mentally sick.

I consummately agree with you. I will give him the benefit of doubt until he comes out clean from a mental status examination. He's 31 and it's so easy to have sex these days (morally or not). I can't just wrap my head around this.
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by harry54782: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested

Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by just4fun(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is one case our so called honorable s should pass a death sentence for instead , they r busy looking for hate speech .
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bhelamblog:
The police in Bayelsa state has arrested a 31yr old man identified as Mike for raping a 9yr old virgin.
According to reports the guy who is their neighbor lured the girl simply identified as Ruth to his room with N20 before defiling her.
Her mother traced her to his room with her voice while she was screaming, While the mom was shouting her name, he then tied the little girl's mouth with a wrapper.
He has since been arrested and is currently in custody at Akenfa Police Station Yenagoa..
See more photos below!

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/mother-catches-neighbor-raping-her-9yr.html?m=1

I know that they will grant him bail sad
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Angelmoses(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Shebi una see the result of unemployment.... If to say this guy dey where em dey work, em for think of nak? Buhari is a disgrace
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by dynicks(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
ImaIma1:

So you can rape?
nope...
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by valstan: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Pat081: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
If nt dat d man is a fool 5oonaira or 3k over night shuld hv done d job him go n do ur Esther in jail jo
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eco99:

I have said it before

All this rape cases can be easily solved with my brilliant idea

I have written to the govt but of course they have ignored me

If I was in uk now i would have been recognized and awarded

What is this brilliant idea?

Simple

The govt should build a house close to every police station and employ at least 50 quality prostitutes that will offer free services... I termed this houses Cooling houses

Help a brother out
Good quality Prostitutes are expensive these days

#Eco99#

O ga o
Re: Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
MrRichy:

are you sure you can read and write?
go back to school and learn comprehension
I didn‘t see the “n‘t“ I thought you said they “SHOULD‘ be allowed to live. So, enough of the insult. No on is above mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.