Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures (39349 Views)

Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari / Chika Ike Rocks Pink Bikini, Pictured With An Elephant At Pool Side / Fan Criticises The Outfit Of Umu Obiligbo, See His Views Here................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by airminem(f): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
ogaJona:
this how Nigerians will erase every trace of
wildlife in the country, I also read a news
yesterday on how some farmers shot and killed a
lion in abia state.
that farmer should be flogged publicly you don't
try this in western world
Humans(some tribes) are now endangered in naija, thats why killing and death every village. smh
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by marvin906(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
my great grand children might not see any animals in this country
by that time..
every thing walking on four legs is bush meat undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Icepresh(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Be like this one think say na america be this. How him wan make we dey capture animals wey god make for Food
Who tourism don help ?
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by KingGBsky(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
eleojo23:
sad

Poverty mentality.

Always killing everything for food

When they can mine human skull what is elephant forbthem to spare.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
omobritiko:
True,but give this man the previledge you have got and see if he will still act the same,you re telling someone that maybe haven’t seen 50k naira all his life not to kill a bush meat that can sustain his family for months...something is wrong with us Nigerians.I wish I could meet this man I will shake him for his bravery. In my shoes I won’t kill an elephant because am not eating the meat.
true talk. if it is in Igbo land the man ll be given chieftaincy title.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by femi4: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
useless alibaba, after he destroyed many young pussy then in nollywood he is now condemning killing of elephant.. who knows the numbers he killed just to be famous
stop taking that thing

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by edward1106(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Funny enough, if Ali Baba gives the man the money he spends for feeds for his dogs, he could have saved the elephant's life.

EVERY MAN FOR HIS OWN POCKET

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Gassa007: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
Josephjnr:
Harmless Elephant and the man the form
Who told you it was harmless, didn't you read it have been destroying their crops for so long before it was killed
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by TIDDOLL(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
At least, someone is making sense, not talking some BBN crap...

I don't just understand why we take killing of wildlife with so much levity in Nigeria angry
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by famousroland(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
MANY NAIRALANDERS CRITICIZED THE ACT YESTERDAY AND SOCIAL MEDIA DIDN'T CARRY IT,SO BECAUSE ALI BABA IS A CELEBRITY THAT'S WHY IT'S NOW A NEWS...
IN AS MUCH AS I DON'T SUPPORT THE ACT BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM HUNGRY NIGERIANS...
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by boyjo: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
How do you find the heart to kill an harmless animal?
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by ensamy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hunger in the land shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
skull miners have entered the elephants domain, there shall be no water for elephants

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by adebaks(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ali Baba should shut up,
Who tourism epp, when hungry dey belle?

So Papa Udeme shouldn't hunt squirrels again beca
use of their immense contribution to an imaginary tourism.

The stomachs in the land are hungry.
Every other thing is secondary, survival comes first!
As long as its not humans that are being killed for food, I don't have a problem with it.

Because Buhari has turned everyone to senseless scavengers.

nt everyone but apparently 1 senseless scavenger..and it's not our celebrity elephant hunter..
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Chukazu: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Kotodoctor:
The man is a hunter living his instincts.

Look at it this way. You are are comedian. And every miseries if people you get to make joke from. And get paid. From that you get a sense of pride first from your work and earn a living in the process. You have never took time out to wonder if you offend the sense of others in the process.

In same vain, that man is living his instincts as a hunter, see how he place the gun on the elephant as his trophy. Yes! That's a sense of pride from conquest. Later he too gets paid.

We are all like that man in our own way. Living our own unique instincts

You said the meat can serve the whole village for months?
Oga meat is not a wholesome food , hope you know?
No man survives on meat alone

Ali apportioned the right blame not just on the man but also on agencies that should be doing more to create enlightened campaign to stop this senseless killings

Let's face it, the animals can become extinct,;so would the hunter not find another means of survival if that happens?

Talk of poverty...are we the most unfortunate?
Are we the poorest in the world? Are we worst than Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia , Mozambique ,or Botswana that have managed to thrive in rich game reservation even in mist of abject poverty?
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by ufuosman(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ali Baba on point
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by boyjo: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Gassa007:

Who told you it was harmless, didn't you read it have been destroying their crops for so long before it was killed

Crops not humans please!

Elehants are harmless. They don`t hunt humans.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol.. The brave hunter should rather be celebrated.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by colestephan86: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Benjom:
Ode Aperin (the Elephant Slayer)... Watch how his village slay queens will start falling for him. In fact, if it were those days, he'll marry one of the king's daughters grin
I dont belive there are elephants in this country, how come no one has spotted a live elephant in the entire country until this one was killed. I dount if this pic if from the country
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Guestlander: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

For killing an animal that is probably endangered? I didn't even know there are still wild elephants in Nigeria.
Laws should be made to protect these animals.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by burakado17: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Makapedia:
@VIVIANGIST

Veteran comedian, Ali Baba has spoken out against the killing of an elephant in Ogun state. He slammed the short sightedness of all parties involved saying the animal would have been a source of income via tourism if kept alive.

Read his post below...

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/ali-baba-criticises-killing-elephant-ogun-state/

cc; lalasticlala

it should be Ondo not Ogun state
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by hysteriabox(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ali Baba should shut up,

So Papa Udeme shouldn't hunt squirrels again because of their immense contribution to an imaginary tourism.

As long as its not humans that are being killed for food, I don't have a problem with it.

Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
What will happen to the tusks? The FG needs to step in and arrest this poacher asap before the ivory find their way into the black market.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by JMOB(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
useless alibaba, after he destroyed many young pussy then in nollywood he is now condemning killing of elephant.. who knows the numbers he killed just to be famous
where you there when he was destroying them and you could not do anything?....gerrarahia!!!
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

He is a poacher and must be jailed.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Kotodoctor: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chukazu:

You said the meat can serve the whole village for months?
Oga meat is not a wholesome food , hope you know?
No man survives on meat alone

Ali apportioned the right blame not just on the man but also on agencies that should be doing more to create enlightened campaign to stop this senseless killings

Let's face it, the animals can become extinct,;so would the hunter not find another means of survival if that happens?

Talk of poverty...are we the most unfortunate?
Are we the poorest in the world? Are we worst than Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia , Mozambique ,or Botswana that have managed to thrive in rich game reservation even in mist of abject poverty?

It you who dont get it. The man is a hunter, that his profession. He is living it's instincts. What are you blaming a hunter at his own level for killing a animal for?

He owes you no apologies. You and Ali can reason this way, because you are educated to smash considerable extent. Fair enough. For christ sake that man is not. Look at that pix again. That is a hungry. You were not there to see the rush In anticipation of such a huge kill.
.let that man be.

If you take swipe at the relevant agencies, I won't have a reply. Cus I know better. All same I respect your views
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by OChimex: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
That man is a zombie. if I were him, I would have planned on how to trap the giant and take it home to rear it...
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Eagba(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ali Baba should shut up,

So Papa Udeme shouldn't hunt squirrels again because of their immense contribution to an imaginary tourism.

i've always look forward to ur comment with all the funny bone in me, but today, you flop. You just ask him to eat the goose that lays the golden egg.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by agarawu23(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Alibaba says funny things and his account is full with even dry jokes. But this poor hunter needs money to feed his family and I Blvd he killed it to make money.

It's wrong, but we cant blame the poor hunter.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by BABANGBALI: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Na Photoshop jo
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Gassa007: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
boyjo:

Crops not humans please!
Elehants are harmless. They don`t hunt humans.
Google importance of cash crop. #Assignment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Pictured With Hushpuppi In Dubai / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) / Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.