Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures (39351 Views)

Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari / Chika Ike Rocks Pink Bikini, Pictured With An Elephant At Pool Side / Fan Criticises The Outfit Of Umu Obiligbo, See His Views Here................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by mikemodel24: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
If he capture am now government official go say na government elephant wey wander off reserve and no go give am pass 10k. imagine a governor given best graduating student 10k.nah naija be that
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by ophatlewis(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bishop1monte:
You talk true Ali baba

How do u expect him to catch it alive
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Ambitionsway: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
ogaJona:
this how Nigerians will erase every trace of
wildlife in the country, I also read a news
yesterday on how some farmers shot and killed a
lion in abia state.
that farmer should be flogged publicly you don't
try this in western world

western world lol.. guy park well.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by shallysgirl: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Elephant dey nigeria undecided
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
What can you tell those that have no knowledge but to poach and eat
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Pylony(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Black man am meat, i foresee the future where our grand children will only see pictures of there animals in text books, make we continue.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by boyjo: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Gassa007:

Google importance of cash crop. #Assignment

Abeg, where did they mention cash crop in the article o?
Yes I know; all crops are important.
Shooting into the air would have forced that elephant to run.
That`s my point

He killed an elephant.
Not a fowl -wey full every where angry
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Telldem1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
useless alibaba, after he destroyed many young pussy then in nollywood he is now condemning killing of elephant.. who knows the numbers he killed just to be famous
Calling alibaba useless is the worst mistake you have made this year. Ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by OyinO: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Oyibo see bird, e go study the bird and build planes. Black man see bird, e go start to stone, catapult and fire the bird to roast and cook. This is why Blacks are Scientifically BACKWARD.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by wink2015(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
I never knew that there is the existent of ELEPHANT IN NIGERIA FOREST.

Big meat for the HUNTERS.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eagba:
i've always look forward to ur comment with all the funny bone in me, but today, you flop. You just ask him to eat the goose that lays the golden egg.
Shut up!
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Heavance(m): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
I never knew we there are Elephants in Nigeria, if only the hunter knew how much he will worth by keeping the animal alive.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by denjjy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
I was told the guy that kill the elephant studied Animal care and conservation while in higher institution.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by owbabs: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
denjjy:
I was told the guy that kill the elephant studied Animal care and conservation while in higher institution.
Lol. Example of an educated illiterate
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by redsun(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Serious! Fcking subcreatures,how could they have killed a rare specie like that in that part of nigeria that no one could have thought elephants exist? Where are the conservationist in that jungle to find out what is going on there.

Hungry animals that are too daft to domesticate regular animals for food.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by OMOADE85: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
until d elephant go break CBN abi
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
I wasn't even aware wild elephants still exist in Nigeria, and these sub-human savages are celebrating the death of one. angry
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Small080(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Benjom:
Ode Aperin (the Elephant Slayer)... Watch how his village slay queens will start falling for him. In fact, if it were those days, he'll marry one of the king's daughters grin
na so e be now
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by olawoletosinm: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
The header says elephant killed in Ondo, and the articles reads elepehant killed in Ogun, which will i believe
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by domido(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Uyiii:
that's 9ja for you, kill anything kill-able.
the only thing nigerians can't kill right now is corruption.

nansix;
Kill anything killable.... The last time my friend to her brother who was born in Canada that in Nigeria we kill anything killable, no be small thing oo. He had to call his dad to take him out of Nigeria that is Nigeria we kill anything killable. He was crying serious cry.
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by lurdkriss: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fulani herds men dey kill people everyday u dey quiet, them kill elephant now u dey talk... elephant life now dey important pass human lives? Oga go and sit down with ur dry angry jokes abeg
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by lurdkriss: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fulani herds men dey kill people everyday u dey quiet, them kill elephant now u dey talk... elephant life now dey important pass human lives? Oga go and sit down with ur dry jokes abeg angry
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by Makapedia: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by seunfape(m): 4:11am On Mar 11, 2018
Atheistan:
Poor environmental awareness...
agreed
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by seunfape(m): 4:15am On Mar 11, 2018
The hunter is not environmental educated .I find it so difficult to cut down little trees in the bush let alone killing animal common bed bugs need to be conserved
Re: Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures by victorian(f): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2018
Makapedia:
@VIVIANGIST

Veteran comedian, Ali Baba has spoken out against the killing of an elephant in Ogun state. He slammed the short sightedness of all parties involved saying the animal would have been a source of income via tourism if kept alive.

Read his post below...

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/ali-baba-criticises-killing-elephant-ogun-state/

cc; lalasticlala

Although I don't support the killing.
But if he had kept it alive and kicking.

Government and agency involved in endangered species in Nigeria, would have collected the elephant from him, without blinking an eye or giving him a penny.

So in his mind, it's better to kill and sell the meat. Than keep it alive and receive nothing but a day praise " that's the man who caught a live elephant "

Na praise he wan chop? When there is hunger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” / Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.