Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power (15729 Views)

Watch Hon. Kazaure Gudaji Marvel At Senator Dino Melaye’s Car Collection (vid) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Man Who Met Gudaji Kazaure On A Plane Shares Experience. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
desreek9:
I like the fact that he said most women are intelligent but the rest of what he said is nonsense
is it
check sweden with all female cabinet and see how they destroyed their country with emotion over intelligence

, politicians that we have are 98% male and they've messed up the whole country as it is,
we need a massive change and women should be given more opportunities in politics
given? only unqualified are given stuff

, i wouldnt mind having a female president one day so we can have a change and taste of things
the female ministers and legislators,what have we gained from them besides higher levels of failure

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Probz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
kushme:

Hey elpigrafa, now you want me to tell you that all women ain't shi.t without the help of men. Many men ain't shi.t because of the standard of "Man pass man".... No single woman in the history of the world became successful without the presence(help) of men in it.... But plenty men have done did it without any female around...

I challenge you to any historic or current achievement of women innovations succeeding all alone with other women on any project for the economic development of mankind.. Guess you can't say the same for men... If you do, i will see you as a joke..

White men or black men it has to be said. Which?

Misogny’s a white man’s thing. Blacks (especially sub-Saharan) Africans are on the same plain as each other female or male. Did you know that?

Most of what you people use to big up men comes from the West. It’s not just any man’s world but a white man’s world.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Doctormarrvin: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
Women are not more intelligent than men. Intelligence doesn't have to do with gender. Call me a misogynist if you like but the truth has to be said. Please for those of you who are patiently waiting for a earth-paradise run by women,please do well to instruct your offsprings to continue waiting on your behalf when you're gone and no women paradise came. Let it sink into the heads of men haters AKA misandrists that this world will never be run by women. Then again I pray you get the strength to forgive the men in your life who wronged and scarred you. I'm sick of the gender wars already.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
elChapo1:
I'm proud to say that I can and will continue to gv my wife all the chances she needs cos she is my best friend and confidant. to hell with this islamic misogynist!!! besides today marks one year anniversary btween my wife and i.

Happy marriage anniversary. May God continue to preserve and strengthen your union. smiley

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
FluidQueen:
grin The bible Was obviously written mostly by Bigotic, Misogynistic, Domino-thirsty men..

That Book is Outdated and Obviously needs Reviews and Editions. Can't even deal with all that latent hatred for the Female gender!

You need a good deek in your life miss....cheesycheesy
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Demayour: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

1 Timothy 2:12,
"But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet."

Ephesians 5:22-24
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands. For the husband is the head of the wife"

I Corinthians 11:8-9
"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
"When two men are fighting, and the wife of one comes to save her husband, and mistakenly, touches the penis of the other man, then you shall cut off her hand, do not pity her."

AS A TRUE CHRISTIAN MAN, THE HYPOCRISY HAS EATEN DEEP INTO YOUR BONES.

DEAL WITH THE MISOGYNY IN YOUR HOLY BIBLE FIRST, BEFORE BASHING OTHER RELIGIONS. undecided

Every verse you stated here are verses that seem to stand against the interest of women in the Bible. As for the books of Ephesians, Corinthians and Timothy that you referenced, I'll suggest you try finding out that statuses of those historical places to understand why Paul said what he said. More so, if you understand the bible and without being biased, you'll know what Paul meant by "the woman is created for the man".
Secondly, you reveal your own hypocrisy by not stating the instances where women judged Israel and God led them as he led men. Have you heard of Deborah before? Try and read the Bible with an open heart and an unprejudiced mind.
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by CAPSLOCKED: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Demayour:

Every verse you stated here are verses that seem to stand against the interest of women in the Bible. As for the books of Ephesians, Corinthians and Timothy that you referenced, I'll suggest you try finding out that statuses of those historical places to understand why Paul said what he said. More so, if you understand the bible and without being biased, you'll know what Paul meant by "the woman is created for the man".
Secondly, you reveal your own hypocrisy by not stating the instances where women judged Israel and God led them as he led men. Have you heard of Deborah before? Try and read the Bible with an open heart and an unprejudiced mind.

THERE'S NO POINT IN TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO ACCEPT A BOOK THAT

* CONDONES AND PROMOTES RAPE.
* CONDONES AND PROMOTES SLAVERY.
* TALKED ABOUT ENGAGEMENT OF WARS AND KILLING OF BABIES MORE THAN IT TALKED ABOUT PEACE AND GIVING OF LIFE.
* THAT TALKED ABOUT TALKING SNAKES, DONKEYS, AND VARIOUS ANIMALS THAT COULD WALK FROM AFRICA TO AUSTRALIA AND BACK.

THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN TELL ME.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by kushme: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Probz:

White men or black men it has to be said. Which?

Misogny’s a white man’s thing. Blacks (especially sub-Saharan) Africans are on the same plain as each other female or male. Did you know that?

Most of what you people use to big up men comes from the West. It’s not just any man’s world but a white man’s world.

Hey buddy, you had to say white man or black man.
So, its all about a man's colour, right? We are not disputing the difference .. Its a damn shame sad

Wetin be any female(s) major contributions to history and now without the help of any man?

A man is a man but "MAN PASS MAN" Why not speak about the women? You thirsty female supporter. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
I support HON. KAZAURE on this .
For the 1st his madness has led him to sanity.....

Most LADIES lack common sense....
Please, they should be encouraged to stick to their BBNaija and ZeeWORLD

Thank you.
Nigeria Leadership no be Salvador

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by raymytech: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Liliyann:
Its quite a pity that the society in which we live in sees women as a weaker vessel
Its high time we realize that we don't need these men in our life,rather they are the one that actually needs us!!
No woman should let a man belittle her,society shouldn't dictate for you.
Religion shouldn't make you look like a slave to a man
We are all equal!!
Women are weaker.. We do all hard jobs and all you do is enjoy it..

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by GreatCracker(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

"But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet."

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands. For the husband is the head of the wife"

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

"When two men are fighting, and the wife of one comes to save her husband, and mistakenly, touches the penis of the other man, then you shall cut off her hand, do not pity her."

DEAL WITH THE MISOGYNY IN YOUR HOLY BIBLE FIRST, BEFORE BASHING OTHER RELIGIONS. undecided
just had to quote you for future reference

lol

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
elChapo1:
I'm proud to say that I can and will continue to gv my wife all the chances she needs cos she is my best friend and confidant. to hell with this islamic misogynist!!! besides today marks one year anniversary btween my wife and i.
Why can't fanatic like you comment without bringing religion into the focus? The was clearly confused because he said that women would mess up. Then, he said that they are more intelligent than men. But did he claime that he was speaking as a Muslim? Did he quote Islam or Quran?
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by SirBunky85(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
elChapo1:
pls don't support yr wife to aspire for any political post especially HOR or SENATE to avoid story dat touch on infidelity
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by SirBunky85(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
desreek9:
I like the fact that he said most women are intelligent but the rest of what he said is nonsense, politicians that we have are 98% male and they've messed up the whole country as it is,
we need a massive change and women should be given more opportunities in politics, i wouldnt mind having a female president one day so we can have a change and taste of things
u talk as if women ain't looters also .what happened to d first female speaker house of reps(Patricia etteh)deziani madueke,Stella oduah,?women looters are even more sophisticated dan dia male counterparts
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Jjc2000(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Here in the North, it is men world .
Women were restricted in many things. Even in the most States ministries of women affair Men dominated.
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Medics007(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

God bless you Sir. The useless ones will not sleep in peace today. Most of them never even came across the verses, they are just carrying the book upandan without knowing what's inside. ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Donjazzy12(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I agree.
Its a shame that men of today are still making the only mistake Adam made;

Giving women power over them.
You are absolutely right. No be woman stab the husband to death, deceive a male judge got bail and is celebrating birthday. Most modern men are fools!

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Donjazzy12(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
elChapo1:
Another foolish man willing to sell his birthright for pussy! Please don't quote me because no matter what I tell you, you have already given out your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by SKhanmi: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Female or Male leaders, Whoever will Bleep up will Bleep up. Nothing like a born leader who has his/her citizens best interests at heart & can actually interact & works with them to achieve ideal goes. Not the damn I am the boss & you're meaningless subjects scenario we have now. By the way, take a look at the youth nowadays especially the females? God forbid one brainless photogenic & outspoken individual becomes a high ranking office holder. Nonsense
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Herrmes: 1:41am On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I agree.

There is no Adam
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Herrmes: 1:44am On Mar 11, 2018
desreek9:
I like the fact that he said most women are intelligent but the rest of what he said is nonsense, politicians that we have are 98% male and they've messed up the whole country as it is,
we need a massive change and women should be given more opportunities in politics, i wouldnt mind having a female president one day so we can have a change and taste of things
Opportunities are not given undecided
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by oshaosha2014(m): 4:21am On Mar 11, 2018
Misogyny ko, Mesopotamia ni. Those who don't follow the Bible teachings with always have problems.

CAPSLOCKED:

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 11, 2018
Kariboe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISzijru8fcU

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/09/nigerian-lawmaker-argues-against-giving-women-more-political-opportunities

THESE ARE THE KIND OF IMBECILES THAT REPRESENT MILLIONS OF SHITHOLERS; WHEN THINGS LIKE THIS ARE ON YOUTUBE HOW CAN ONE EXPECT CHUKKY NOT TO TERM NIGERIA AS A SHITHOLE COUNTRY
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Probz(m): 5:24am On Mar 11, 2018
kushme:

Hey buddy, you had to say white man or black man.
So, its all about a man's colour, right? We are not disputing the difference .. Its a damn shame sad

Wetin be any female(s) major contributions to history and now without the help of any man?

A man is a man but "MAN PASS MAN" Why not speak about the women? You thirsty female supporter. shocked

Misogny ain’t for us. Or you don’t know that black women have contributed more to civilisation than black men?

A man ain’t just a man. The same old textbooks that you use to soothe your ego are the same ones who call negro men the most savage and primitive people of humankind. Colour’s get everything to do with it.

Instead of hanging onto something that only works for people who have white male privilege tell us what the black man’s contributed to civilisation. I’m listening.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

those are the passages of God speaking undecided but human men. Its sad 79 + people are ignorant of that fact
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by sunbilor(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2018
grin
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by venatus25(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2018
Liliyann:
Its quite a pity that the society in which we live in sees women as a weaker vessel
Its high time we realize that we don't need these men in our life,rather they are the one that actually needs us!!
We are all equal!!

Nonsense talk from a useless feminist.
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by LushGreenz: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I agree.

It's no wonder that's what the globalists are pushing for - to effeminate every individual,so that men become spineless as they fade to the background,women become vile and selfish as they acquire more power and relevance ,thus rupturing the family tree leaving the kids open to drugs and antidepressants which chemically induce suicidal and murder thoughts in the brain. School shootings all over the place,a dumbed down generation.

It's the same old trick,destroy/capture the women,or switch the man from the top of the family tree with the woman, what you'll have is chaos. And when you as a man tries to talk some sense into this societal mess you're quickly called names - misogynist,anti-feminist,hateful,patriarchal etc.

Marriage laws unfairly empower the women,and are in place to discourage conventional marriage while there is a strong and global advocacy for LGBT marriages - Depopulation! And not only that. It corrupts the spiritual order of things.
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by mukhcech(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2018
oshaosha2014:
Misogyny ko, Mesopotamia ni. Those who don't follow the Bible teachings with always have problems.

Get out.
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by mukhcech(m): 8:17am On Mar 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by frozen70(f): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2018
Liliyann:
We are all equal!!
True talk, stop making the men feel as if they are doing favour to us by marrying him. Be respectful when dealing with them but be bold when they want to take you for granted and tell them to there face that you are the reason why two of you are together if not he would have stayed in his father's house rqyjer than coming to seek for your hand in marriage.
Get yourself something doing that will generate income by so doing he will be scared to mess you up.
Don't ever allow any man to make you a slave in your own world.
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by pablito21: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Liliyann:
We are all equal!!
kkkk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Sacks Enoch Ogun, Postmaster-General, Over Stamp Duty Controversy / PREMIUM TIMES Pulls Story And Apologize On Alleged Comment By Ajimobi’s Daughter / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Iyana Odo – LASU (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.