Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power (15728 Views)

Watch Hon. Kazaure Gudaji Marvel At Senator Dino Melaye’s Car Collection (vid) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Man Who Met Gudaji Kazaure On A Plane Shares Experience. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Favor99(m): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

1 Timothy 2:12,
"But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet."

Ephesians 5:22-24
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands. For the husband is the head of the wife"

I Corinthians 11:8-9
"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
"When two men are fighting, and the wife of one comes to save her husband, and mistakenly, touches the penis of the other man, then you shall cut off her hand, do not pity her."

AS A TRUE CHRISTIAN MAN, THE HYPOCRISY HAS EATEN DEEP INTO YOUR BONES.

DEAL WITH THE MISOGYNY IN YOUR HOLY BIBLE FIRST, BEFORE BASHING OTHER RELIGIONS. undecided

You fabricated Deuteronomy 25:11-12, It never said anything about mistakenly touches. It said if a woman seizes the man's private parts. You lied to make my great awesome God look bad. This is the correct verse

11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

You wanted to make God and the Christian religion look bad. It never said anything about if a woman mistakenly does it, the real verse shows that if the woman does it intentionally.
The bible is not chauvinistic.
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by CAPSLOCKED: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2018
Favor99:

You fabricated Deuteronomy 25:11-12, It never said anything about mistakenly touches. It said if a woman seizes the man's private parts. You lied to make my great awesome God look bad. This is the correct verse

11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

You wanted to make God and the Christian religion look bad. It never said anything about if a woman mistakenly does it, the real verse shows that if the woman does it intentionally.
The bible is not chauvinistic.

WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING JUST 1 OUT OF THE 5 VERSES I POSTED, YOU SLITHERING HYPOCRITE.

YOU CHERRY PICK FROM THE WHOLE BIBLE ALL THE TIME, AND FROM JUST THESE 5 VERSES YOU WANT TO CHERRY-PICK AGAIN. TELL ME, HOW DOES IT SOUND WHEN YOUR RELGION PREACHES CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR MINOR CRIMES?

DO YOU KNOW THAT ACCORDING TO YOUR RELIGION A 3 YR OLD BOY WILL GO TO HELL FOR STEALING SWEETS?
A 5 YR OLD MUSLIM GIRL WILL END UP IN HELL IF SHE'S RAPPED AND MURDERED.. WHILE HER KILLER GOES TO HEAVEN IF HE REPENTS ON HIS DEATH BED, HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE COMFORTABLE WITH SUCH FUCD UP DOCTRINES?

I CAN SCHOOL YOU ABOUT YOUR TERRIBLE BOOK, AND MAKE YOU LOOK UP CHAPTERS YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BECAUSE YOUR PASTORS NEVER TALK ABOUT IT.

I DON'T STRIVE TO MAKE YOUR RELIGION LOOK BAD AS YOU CLAIMED, AS A MATTER OF FACT..
CHRISTIANITY HAS MADE HUMANITY LOOK BAD, AND IT'S A CRIME TO LET IT GET WORSE THAN THIS.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Favor99(m): 5:17am On Mar 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING JUST 1 OUT OF THE 5 VERSES I POSTED, YOU SLITHERING HYPOCRITE.

YOU CHERRY PICK FROM THE WHOLE BIBLE ALL THE TIME, AND FROM JUST THESE 5 VERSES YOU WANT TO CHERRY-PICK AGAIN. TELL ME, HOW DOES IT SOUND WHEN YOUR RELGION PREACHES CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR MINOR CRIMES?

DO YOU KNOW THAT ACCORDING TO YOUR RELIGION A 3 YR OLD BOY WILL GO TO HELL FOR STEALING SWEETS?
A 5 YR OLD MUSLIM GIRL WILL END UP IN HELL IF SHE'S RAPPED AND MURDERED.. WHILE HER KILLER GOES TO HEAVEN IF HE REPENTS ON HIS DEATH BED, HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE COMFORTABLE WITH SUCH FUCD UP DOCTRINES?

I CAN SCHOOL YOU ABOUT YOUR TERRIBLE BOOK, AND MAKE YOU LOOK UP CHAPTERS YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BECAUSE YOUR PASTORS NEVER TALK ABOUT IT.

I DON'T STRIVE TO MAKE YOUR RELIGION LOOK BAD AS YOU CLAIMED, AS A MATTER OF FACT..
CHRISTIANITY HAS MADE HUMANITY LOOK BAD, AND IT'S A CRIME TO LET IT GET WORSE THAN THIS.

Lies Lies Lies. Where in the Bible does it say a 3 year old will go to hell for stealing sweets? God will forgive the little girl of her sin. God is a mericiful and forgiving God. Dont put words in the bible that werent there, you already tried that on your other post. As for the killer that you were talking about, God looks at your life based on all of what you did during your life and all of your sins. He determines whether that person goes to hell or not. God will determine if he's genuine or not etc. No where does it say that the girl the killer raped will go to hell. You are tellin some bad lies. The bible never sad you can go to hell for being raped. Thats a lie! Show me the scripture. The bible never even insuiated such a thing. God is a very loving and merciful God. He loves us all and he forgives us and gives us 2nd chances. You cant school me on my book, because many of the things you've said have been fabrications and lies. Anyway brother, you should come back to the faith. Believe in the Lord God and he will provide for you. He is the great Provider. Dont give up on Christianity. There are some Christians that do evil, but their evil has nothing to do with Christianity. They chose to do that. They are humans not god.

And for the other points, I didnt cherry pick. We dont all understand why God makes certain rules, but we trust in Him that He knows best. The Bible is not mysogynist. It preaches love and respect for everyone including being loving and respectful to women. It preaches that men should treat their wives well and respect them and love them and be faithful to them. It teaches men not to divorce their wives and teaches men not to cheat on them. All its saying is that the man should be the head of the house. No where does it say that men can disrespect and dominate women. It never said that
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by CAPSLOCKED: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2018
Favor99:

Lies Lies Lies. Where in the Bible does it say a 3 year old will go to hell for stealing sweets? God will forgive the little girl of her sin. God is a mericiful and forgiving God. Dont put words in the bible that werent there, you already tried that on your other post. As for the killer that you were talking about, God looks at your life based on all of what you did during your life and all of your sins. He determines whether that person goes to hell or not. God will determine if he's genuine or not etc. No where does it say that the girl the killer raped will go to hell. You are tellin some bad lies. The bible never sad you can go to hell for being raped. Thats a lie! Show me the scripture. The bible never even insuiated such a thing. God is a very loving and merciful God. He loves us all and he forgives us and gives us 2nd chances. You cant school me on my book, because many of the things you've said have been fabrications and lies. Anyway brother, you should come back to the faith. Believe in the Lord God and he will provide for you. He is the great Provider. Dont give up on Christianity. There are some Christians that do evil, but their evil has nothing to do with Christianity. They chose to do that. They are humans not god.

And for the other points, I didnt cherry pick. We dont all understand why God makes certain rules, but we trust in Him that He knows best. The Bible is not mysogynist. It preaches love and respect for everyone including being loving and respectful to women. It preaches that men should treat their wives well and respect them and love them and be faithful to them. It teaches men not to divorce their wives and teaches men not to cheat on them. All its saying is that the man should be the head of the house. No where does it say that men can disrespect and dominate women. It never said that

LOL. CLOWNS!

I SHOULD COME BACK TO THE FAITH, HE'LL PROVIDE FOR ME JUST LIKE HE PROVIDES FOR THESE INNOCENT CHILDREN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election / Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident / 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.