Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power (15727 Views)

Watch Hon. Kazaure Gudaji Marvel At Senator Dino Melaye’s Car Collection (vid) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Man Who Met Gudaji Kazaure On A Plane Shares Experience. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by CAPSLOCKED: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
dalass:
That is the way most Nigerians think.. Women will mess everything up? Indeed! And since men have been in power, what have the been doing? Making things work right? .. Nigerians with male dominated leaders is better than Germany abi.. I just hate the fact that most of these Northerners have no sense at all!

BABE.. NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, NO MATTER HOW BITTER AND ANGRY YOU MAKE YOURSELF,

THE TRUTH IS, AS THIS COUNTRY IS RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THIS CALAMITY AND PRESSURE, NO NIGERIAN WOMAN CAN RULE IT.

SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Mitchsin(f): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sagay212:
nobody is stopping any woman from becoming what she wants to be. Everyone whether men or women enjoy equal opportunities. no body will serve you anything on a platter of gold. you have to work hard to get it.

Yes oo...
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by bukatyne(f): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
This man is very comical.

Women shouldn't be given too much power because they are more intelligent than men?

I thought I had heard it all.

Toor. If this is what Jigawa people think, who are we to say no?

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Men are natural fish brains, when u add Hausa brain join, the it becomes empty brain.
Women ignore the scatter head.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by laydoh(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
yet Germany and England are ahead of nijeriya in all aspects keep deceiving ur self
so if woman dey rule,nigeria will be any diff?yeye

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by elpigrafa: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
From his speech, you would think the male politicians that have led Nigeria basically since the creation of this country have made Nigeria a paradise on earth.

Besides, if the women are more intelligent......shouldn't they be in power?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by CAPSLOCKED: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
dalass:
He is simply stating the fact that his wives and an average woman is more intelligent than he is and his stupidity would be further exposed if women were given the opportunity

WOMEN HAVE BEEN GIVEN DIFFERENT OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH OUT HISTORY.

SINCE THE INTRODUCTION OF "FEMINISM" A FEW DECADES AGO, TO THE REMOVAL OF SEVERAL BANS ON WOMEN, WHAT HAVE THEY ACHIEVED, ASIDE MORE INSTAGRAM LIKES AND TWITTER FOLLOWERS?

THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE EQUAL WITH MEN IN SEVERAL LIFE FIELDS, THE SAME PEOPLE CLAMOURING FOR THESE CHANCES ABANDON WHAT THEY WERE FIGHTING FOR WHEN IT FINALLY CAME THROUGH, BECAUSE AFTER ALL, "IT'S A MAN'S THING".

I'M NOT ON THIS THREAD TO JOIN THE BATTLE BETWEEN GENDERS,

I'M ONLY HERE TO TELL YOU THAT EVEN THE MOST SIMPLE THINGS, LIKE EXPOSING THIS MAN'S STUPIDITY LIKE YOU SAID, WILL BE TOO DIFFICULT FOR WOMEN IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.

HAVE A NICE DAY. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by elpigrafa: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BABE.. NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, NO MATTER HOW BITTER AND ANGRY YOU MAKE YOURSELF,

THE TRUTH IS, AS THIS COUNTRY IS RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THIS CALAMITY AND PRESSURE, NO NIGERIAN WOMAN CAN RULE IT.

SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT.

Because......
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by CAPSLOCKED: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
elpigrafa:

Because......

# THE COUNTRY NEEDS MORE THAN JUST A PRESIDENT.

# WOMEN ARE ALWAYS UNINTERESTED IN POLITICS. THERE ARE JUST A FEW WOMEN IN THE WORLD WHO WOULD PREFER BEING A GOVERNOR INSTEAD OF A BEAUTY PAGEANT, OR "SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER"

# THE PROOF OF MY LAST STATEMENT CAN BE FOUND EVERYWHERE, BUT FOR THIS INSTANCE, LOOK AT NAIRALAND.

WOMAN DOMINATE THE FOOD AND FASHION SECTIONS, THEY FALL ASLEEP ON THREADS IN THE ROMANCE SECTION AND WAKE UP IN THE FAMILY SECTION.

CHECK THE OTHER SECTIONS LIKE POLITICS, SPORTS, RELIGION, SCIENCE, CRIME, TECHNOLOGY, AND EVERYTHING OUTSIDE THE 4 SECTIONS LISTED IN MY LAST STATEMENT.. YOU'LL SEE HOW MEN DOMINATE THOSE AREAS.

WHAT DOES IT TELL YOU?

MAJORITY OF WOMEN ONLY CARE ABOUT FASHION, ROMANCE, AND FOOD. THIS COUNTRY NEEDS MORE THAN THAT.

YOU CAN ARGUE THAT ANYWHERE, AND LOSE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by kushme: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why give power to women in the first place? Can't they get it by themselves? Basically , women are only respected because of the presence of other men..reasons why you see and hear women shouting rape and domestic violence in public spaces just for the captain-sav-a-hoe to come save them with the expectation of tasting the pucci someday.

Many women ain't shi.t... Example, you hear boys or men saying touch or insult my mother, sister, daughter, girlfriend and i will kill you. Naturally, a man shouldn't see a female as his match.. EVEN MAN PASS MAN.

But thirsty men are the problem when it comes to giving women power..

4 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by elpigrafa: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WOMEN HAVE BEEN GIVEN DIFFERENT OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH OUT HISTORY.

SINCE THE INTRODUCTION OF "FEMINISM" A FEW DECADES AGO, TO THE REMOVAL OF SEVERAL BANS ON WOMEN, WHAT HAVE THEY ACHIEVED, ASIDE MORE INSTAGRAM LIKES AND TWITTER FOLLOWERS?

THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE EQUAL WITH MEN IN SEVERAL LIFE FIELDS, THE SAME PEOPLE CLAMOURING FOR THESE CHANCES ABANDON WHAT THEY WERE FIGHTING FOR WHEN IT FINALLY CAME THROUGH, BECAUSE AFTER ALL, "IT'S A MAN'S THING".

I'M NOT ON THIS THREAD TO JOIN THE BATTLE BETWEEN GENDERS,

I'M ONLY HERE TO TELL YOU THAT EVEN THE MOST SIMPLE THINGS, LIKE EXPOSING THIS MAN'S STUPIDITY LIKE YOU SAID, WILL BE TOO DIFFICULT FOR WOMEN IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.

HAVE A NICE DAY. smiley

I hope you're kidding about Instagram likes being all that women have achieved in history.

Let's take Marie Curie for example:

The first person the win two Nobel prizes and the only person to win Nobel prizes in different sciences. Incidentally, her husband, Pierre was also a scientist, yet she won more recognition and contributed more to science than him. Not too shaby for being one of the "Instagram likes" sex, eh? Her work on radioactivity greatly improved our understanding of the phenomenon and she virtually gave her life for science as her constant exposure to radioactive materials ended up claiming her life. If her husband had been a Nigerian, she would probably have spent all her life at home cooking, cleaning and mending his trousers while leaving mankind to take longer to understand radioactivity.

That's just one in the myriads of women whose actions have influenced the way the world works currently.

But yh, keep telling yourself that women aren't smart enough to navigate a narrow street without you.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by elpigrafa: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
kushme:
Why give power to women in the first? Can't they get it by themselves? Basically , women are only respected because of the presence of other men..reasons why you see and hear women shouting rape and domestic violence in public spaces just for the captain-sav-a-hoe to come save them with the expectation of tasting the pucci someday.

Many women ain't shi.t... Example, you here boys or men saying touch or insult my mother, sister, daughter, girlfriend and i will kill you. Naturally, a man shouldn't see a female as his match.. EVEN MAN PASS MAN.

But thirsty men are the problem when it comes to giving women power..

Many men ain't shi.t either, so what's your point?
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by salegella: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
elChapo1:
I'm proud to say that I can and will continue to gv my wife all the chances she needs cos she is my best friend and confidant. to hell with this islamic misogynist!!! besides today marks one year anniversary btween my wife and i

1 Timothy 2:12,
"But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet."

Ephesians 5:22-24
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands. For the husband is the head of the wife"

I Corinthians 11:8-9
"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
"When two men are fighting, and the wife of one comes to save her husband, and mistakenly, touches the penis of the other man, then you shall cut off her hand, do not pity her."

AS A TRUE CHRISTIAN MAN, THE HYPOCRISY HAS EATEN DEEP INTO YOUR BONES.

DEAL WITH THE MISOGYNY IN YOUR HOLY BIBLE FIRST, BEFORE BASHING OTHER RELIGIONS. undecided
You must have something to say on the above quotations from the Bible rather than remaining mute; exposing your two-faced Hypocrisy and double standard.
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by CAPSLOCKED: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
elpigrafa:

I hope you're kidding about Instagram likes being all that women have achieved in history.

Let's take Marie Curie for example:

The first person the win two Nobel prizes and the only person to win Nobel prizes in different sciences. Incidentally, her husband, Pierre was also a scientist, yet she won more recognition and contributed more to science than him. Not too shaby for being one of the "Instagram likes" sex, eh? Her work on radioactivity greatly improved our understanding of the phenomenon and she virtually gave her life for science as her constant exposure to radioactive materials ended up claiming her life. If her husband had been a Nigerian, she would probably have spent all her life at home cooking, cleaning and mending his trousers while leaving mankind to take longer to understand radioactivity.

That's just one in the myriads of women whose actions have influenced the way the world works currently.

But yh, keep telling yourself that women aren't smart enough to navigate a narrow street without you.

I CAN LIST MANY WOMEN FOR YOU WHO HAVE DONE GREAT, BUT CAN YOU COMPARE THE RATIO TO THE MEN WHO HAVE DONE GREAT?
IT'LL BE 3 WOMEN TO 3 MILLION MEN.

BESIDES, THOSE WOMEN EXISTENCE BEFORE SOCIAL MEDIA BECAME POPULAR.

YOU CAN'T FIND UP TO A HANDFUL OF WOMEN INTERESTED IN ACHIEVING MORE THAN FACEBOOK DP LIKES, RIGHT NOW.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by monex(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
mrkunlex:
let me ask you 1 question.
for example, if a woman bcome president, her husband will be what

google Joachim Sauer
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Fkforyou(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Everyone has a right to express their opinion, it doesn't mean it should be a law or it's a fact... undecided

It's rather unfortunate that his basis for being against women occupying political position is rather stupid.... Intelligence has nothing to do with gender.

By the way, why women won't seem more intelligent to you when they are busy developing themselves while you and your lots are busy looting and spending it on pussy.. Marrying (buying) more wives..... angry undecided

How has the position you've occupied benefited the male gender in your society... undecided

Idiiot is only concerned and threatened about the privilege he is going to lose.... undecided

Keep whining there fvcktard... angry

It's Idiot like you that makes everyone thinks that you are backward and unintelligent once you are from the North.
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by ogene144(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
elChapo1:
I'm proud to say that I can and will continue to gv my wife all the chances she needs cos she is my best friend and confidant. to hell with this islamic misogynist!!! besides today marks one year anniversary btween my wife and i.
wat has Islam has to do with this,pls ave sense

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Deepsky(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
when you don't have anything reasonable to comment #kindly sitback and read comments
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by salegella: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
elChapo1:
I'm proud to say that I can and will continue to gv my wife all the chances she needs cos she is my best friend and confidant. to hell with this islamic misogynist!!! besides today marks one year anniversary btween my wife and i

1 Timothy 2:12,
"But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet."

Ephesians 5:22-24
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands. For the husband is the head of the wife"

I Corinthians 11:8-9
"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
"When two men are fighting, and the wife of one comes to save her husband, and mistakenly, touches the penis of the other man, then you shall cut off her hand, do not pity her."

AS A TRUE CHRISTIAN MAN, THE HYPOCRISY HAS EATEN DEEP INTO YOUR BONES.

DEAL WITH THE MISOGYNY IN YOUR HOLY BIBLE FIRST, BEFORE BASHING OTHER RELIGIONS. undecided
You must have something to say on the above quotations from the Bible rather than remaining mute .Never will a hypocrite come out to comment on the quotes but will only hide in shame .Shame on hypocrites and hypocrisy.
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by missterious(f): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sagay212:
nobody is stopping any woman from becoming what she wants to be. Everyone whether men or women enjoy equal opportunities. no body will serve you anything on a platter of gold. you have to work hard to get it.

Men and women clearly don't enjoy equal opportunities. If this man has a position to fill and has options of both sexes, he'll pick the man without considering their capabilities. Only a man who is privileged simply because he was lucky enough to be born with a d**k will say women and men enjoy same opportunities.
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by missterious(f): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Medics007:
I don't have any issue with women in front role, if that's the case, we need to review our tradition and norms, let the womanfolk start paying bills, let them start proposing, let them start paying the bride price and Co. If u have a lady as a coworker, she'll feel cool to ask you to pay for her food and drinks, yet they'll be the first to shout about been sidelined. If u want to take over jobs and political positions, be ready to take over the responsibilities too. Simple

A lot of women pay bills now, women propose, bride price is an antiquated concept that needs to stop but still happens because of the patriarchy, a coworker asking you to pay for her food is being very unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by missterious(f): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

# THE COUNTRY NEEDS MORE THAN JUST A PRESIDENT.

# WOMEN ARE ALWAYS UNINTERESTED IN POLITICS. THERE ARE JUST A FEW WOMEN IN THE WORLD WHO WOULD PREFER BEING A GOVERNOR INSTEAD OF A BEAUTY PAGEANT, OR "SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER"

# THE PROOF OF MY LAST STATEMENT CAN BE FOUND EVERYWHERE, BUT FOR THIS INSTANCE, LOOK AT NAIRALAND.

WOMAN DOMINATE THE FOOD AND FASHION SECTIONS, THEY FALL ASLEEP ON THREADS IN THE ROMANCE SECTION AND WAKE UP IN THE FAMILY SECTION.

CHECK THE OTHER SECTIONS LIKE POLITICS, SPORTS, RELIGION, SCIENCE, CRIME, TECHNOLOGY, AND EVERYTHING OUTSIDE THE 4 SECTIONS LISTED IN MY LAST STATEMENT.. YOU'LL SEE HOW MEN DOMINATE THOSE AREAS.

WHAT DOES IT TELL YOU?

MAJORITY OF WOMEN ONLY CARE ABOUT FASHION, ROMANCE, AND FOOD. THIS COUNTRY NEEDS MORE THAN THAT.

YOU CAN ARGUE THAT ANYWHERE, AND LOSE.

Yes, many women are not interested in politics. But the ones who actually want to be involved are taken for granted and ridiculed by men like this.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Konkoja: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
elChapo1:
I'm proud to say that I can and will continue to gv my wife all the chances she needs cos she is my best friend and confidant. to hell with this islamic misogynist!!! besides today marks one year anniversary btween my wife and i.
Good man, happy anniversary to you and your wife!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by kushme: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
elpigrafa:

Many men ain't shi.t either, so what's your point?

Hey elpigrafa, now you want me to tell you that all women ain't shi.t without the help of men. Many men ain't shi.t because of the standard of "Man pass man".... No single woman in the history of the world became successful without the presence(help) of men in it.... But plenty men have done did it without any female around...

I challenge you to any historic or current achievement of women innovations succeeding all alone with other women on any project for the economic development of mankind.. Guess you can't say the same for men... If you do, i will see you as a joke..

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Sagay212: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
missterious:

Men and women clearly don't enjoy equal opportunities. If this man has a position to fill and has options of both sexes, he'll pick the man without considering their capabilities. Only a man who is privileged simply because he was lucky enough to be born with a d**k will say women and men enjoy same opportunities.

what equal opportunities are you not currently enjoying? please tell us. Is anybody stopping any woman for contesting for any political post? is anybody stopping women from applying for a job? how many male secretary have you seen in this country? list the jobs that men do that women cannot do.

When graduates apply for entry level jobs and guys and ladies get employed after meeting requirements, do the company pay the men higher than the women or pay both sexes the same amount? do female senators earn less than their male counter parts in Nigeria? Women even have better opportunities than men. it should be men that should be complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Skepticus: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
oyetunder:
You mean one elected Agama nodded his head and said all these? Chai. The problem with Nigeria is now clear: the mental differences between these northerners and those in the south is too much. Those in the North are trying to drag those in the South back to 18th century level of reasoning. LUGARD...see your unlimited mistakes.

Which stupid southerners?

They are both the same when it comes to primitive discrimination against women. Only the Northerners are very assertive about it.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by Hassanun(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by mrkunlex(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT.

leave her ooh
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Liliyann:
Its quite a pity that the society in which we live in sees women as a weaker vessel
they are the weaker vessel

Its high time we realize that we don't need these men in our life,rather they are the one that actually needs us!!
funny you
it is the other way round
you cannot survive without us

No woman should let a man belittle her,society shouldn't dictate for you.
hence the weaker vessel

Religion shouldn't make you look like a slave to a man
nope,its biology that does that
can't fight science

We are all equal!!
hehehe no we're nnot

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by babasolution: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
women should be allowed to do any shit they want good or bad,everybody will carry his or her croos,the family and society is already destroyed,there is no going back.these leaders are dull fools,only african men have failed.germany is a society built by men,men should focus on building their societies,then Bleep these women,women are no big deal
Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
dealslip:
we need to understand the bill in question, I do not think he meant it in a bad way. He admits he is been controlled by his wife. Sounds like they shouldn't be given both the yam and the knife.
see woman with sense

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Kazaure Gudaji: Why Women Shouldn’t Be Given Too Much Power by mrkunlex(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sagay212:

what equal opportunities are you not currently enjoying? please tell us. Is anybody stopping any woman for contesting for any political post? is anybody stopping women from applying for a job? how many male secretary have you seen in this country? list the jobs that men do that women cannot do.

When graduates apply for entry level jobs and guys and ladies get employed after meeting requirements, do the company pay the men higher than the women or pay both sexes the same amount? do female senators earn less than their male counter parts in Nigeria? Women even have better opportunities than men. it should be men that should be complaining.
the text in bold,i like it so much but you know what it take now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electronic Transmission Of Election Result Illegal – Lawyers / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus / I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.