Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? (1331 Views)

Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / Hope Am Welcome? / Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
The very first day I saw him, I was tripped but I told myself that it can happen, cos we just moved in Same compound. I cant see myself dating someone living on same street talk of Same compound. But we were best of friends, till after one year . Didn't know he also has feelings for me.. One thing led to the other we got talking
. We confessed d love we have been hiding and keeping away from each other.
I really do love him, but am 2yrs older than him. Have never dated any guy am much older than. He told me that age is just a number. He is moving out from same compound we share to another axis a bit far, so that the relationship can b much stronger according to him ooo. What do I d? embarassed embarassed
Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Moving away from you to ensure your relationship becomes stronger sad seems like a strange way to ensure the strength of a relationship... Don't you think

Was he living alone in the same compound you shared?

is he working? Are you at the same stage in life? I.e.is he ready to settle down or are you ready to settle down

Anyways, being at the same stage in life is more important than age difference.

4 Likes

Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by donstan18: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
You earlier said you both were BEST OF FRIENDS, ofwhich it's assumed you both use to talk as friends.

And you later typed that ONE THING led to other that made you guyz GOT TALKING cheesy

Please, what is that ONE THING that made you guyz GOT TALKING the kind of TALKS you didn't talk all the time you were best friends cheesy

What's the ONE THING ? , hope it's not what I'm thinking

5 Likes

Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Are you mature enough to overlook the age difference? Will you be submissive to him even though you are older? Won't you take offense if he sometimes act bossy?

Woman the ball is in your court, follow your heart but be sure to drag your brain along smiley

2 Likes

Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by 912(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
How did he say this " hey baby I'm moving away from you so I can love you more " cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lwkmd nothing man no go hear for nairaland
Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by MissRaine69(f): 5:03am On Mar 10, 2018
As long as you won’t be one of those females who is so insecure about a measly 2 year age gap she will keep bringing it up all the time then make something out of this. It’s not an issue for him so what’s the problem? The main thing here is what do you want and what’s really important to you?
Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by Hector09(m): 5:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Hope its nt infatuation
Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by ExpressBooking(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
As long as you won’t be one of those females who is so insecure about a measly 2 year age gap she will keep bringing it up all the time then make something out of this. It’s not an issue for him so what’s the problem? The main thing here is what do you want and what’s really important to you?

Well spoken dear. One bottle of Alomo, Monkey tail and paraga for you
Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by bobokeshington: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2018
donstan18:
You earlier said you both were BEST OF FRIENDS, ofwhich it's assumed you both use to talk as friends.

And you later typed that ONE THING led to other that made you guyz GOT TALKING cheesy

Please, what is that ONE THING that made you guyz GOT TALKING the kind of TALKS you didn't talk all the time you were best friends cheesy

What's the ONE THING ? , hope it's not what I'm thinking

LMAO....

BTW, WETIN CONCERN YOU IF IT IS THAT THING YOUR'RE THINKING....
Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by bobokeshington: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2018
wow
Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
The very first day I saw him, I was tripped but I told myself that it can happen, cos we just moved in Same compound. I cant see myself dating someone living on same street talk of Same compound. But we were best of friends, till after one year . Didn't know he also has feelings for me.. One thing led to the other we got talking
. We confessed d love we have been hiding and keeping away from each other.
I really do love him, but am 2yrs older than him. Have never dated any guy am much older than. He told me that age is just a number. He is moving out from same compound we share to another axis a bit far, so that the relationship can b much stronger according to him ooo. What do I d? embarassed embarassed
7 months now... Hope u did the right thing & its going good. We all deserve to be happy tho. Life is too short
Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
dairykidd:

7 months now... Hope u did the right thing & its going good. We all deserve to be happy tho. Life is too short
sure I never regretted ever loving him. He is simply d best �

1 Like

Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
sure I never regretted ever loving him. He is simply d best �
Wow... That's wonderful. Wish u guys the best cheesy
Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
dairykidd:

Wow... That's wonderful. Wish u guys the best cheesy
tnkx a bunch. � �

1 Like

Re: Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? by ExpressBooking(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Getting Married Less And Less /shocking Reasons!!! / Berger to Ajah 'Stop Expecting Man To Reward You After Sex,U did it together-Lad / ¹amatarasha Chapter 5 Verse 14 : 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.