Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,994 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" (37330 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" / Critics Slams Ken Erics For Not Marrying His Nollywood Colleague 'nkoli'(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by free2ryhme: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
chiomarita:
In December 2017, Nollywood actress, Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel, who is popular for her Nurse Titi’ in popular role in TV sitcom ‘Clinic Matters' walked down the aisle with her lover, Ambrose Amara

Obviously still basking in the euphoria of a newly married diva, the script interpreter has shared with Goldenpearlmedia her marriage regrets.

Hear her: 'Marriage feels so good. In fact, I regret why I didn't go into it early enough. It's so sweet. I will advice all single ladies and guys out there to try find the right person as a life partner. There is nothing like having the right person who your heart beats for, all the time. Hugs in the morning and night, then sharing ideas and everything together.

Honestly, I still regret why I got married late. I should have done this a long time ago," she asserted.

Ms Emmanuel also maintained that marriage isn’t in any way going to affect her acting career; "Not at all. I don’t see it coming. It’s even going to multiply my progress, because hopefully most of the movies he’s going to be directing, I will be involved. So. it’s going to boost my career," she assured. Source:[url] http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/03/exclusive-what-i-regret-about-my-3.html[/url]
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Of course marriage is sweet if you marry the right one for you.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by oPPOSEE: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pavore9:

An angel of light, indeed!
light is truth and truth is light.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by oluxy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
double0seven:
Marriage wey never never reach three months, you dey disturb the the Internet that marriage is sweet

That is her believe and that is how it will be working for her.

What is your believe in your marriage if you've and if you've not try and envisage how your home will be and it will work for you.

And if you believe otherwise, so be it.
Your choice.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by RealGucci: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
break up loading
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by Xisnin(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
oPPOSEE:
How this handsome man would go and carry his mother's age mate baffles me.

After one year that cheek will resemble smeagle own

Jobless man, why not face your own life?
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by Yewandequeen(f): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
Liliyann:
Isn't this man old enough to be her father?
Anyway what matters is her happiness and I think the man is capable of providing her financial needs
Happy married life sister!
Enjoy!!
No
He only has strong face
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
sweet dy finish
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by Pavore9: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
oPPOSEE:

light is truth and truth is light.

Your own version get K-leg!
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by Femistico(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Where did she put dat ring, middle finger!! I tot they are married
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by streamsofjoy(f): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
Coldfeets:

Is like your eyes is paining you?

Can't you see that she is very much older than him?

U sure say no be u eye dey pain?
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
.Tell us dis atleast after 15yrs of ur marriage,n mayb we will take u serious den,three months of honey moon is too short to assume dat u ve already known wot marriage feels like
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by hurricanekatrina(f): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
lovely
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by ladygudhead(f): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Enjoy your marriage dear.I like seeing good things and i like enjoying best things.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by Telldem1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
chiomarita:
In December 2017, Nollywood actress, Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel, who is popular for her Nurse Titi’ in popular role in TV sitcom ‘Clinic Matters' walked down the aisle with her lover, Ambrose Amara

Obviously still basking in the euphoria of a newly married diva, the script interpreter has shared with Goldenpearlmedia her marriage regrets.

Hear her: 'Marriage feels so good. In fact, I regret why I didn't go into it early enough. It's so sweet. I will advice all single ladies and guys out there to try find the right person as a life partner. There is nothing like having the right person who your heart beats for, all the time. Hugs in the morning and night, then sharing ideas and everything together.

Honestly, I still regret why I got married late. I should have done this a long time ago," she asserted.

Ms Emmanuel also maintained that marriage isn’t in any way going to affect her acting career; "Not at all. I don’t see it coming. It’s even going to multiply my progress, because hopefully most of the movies he’s going to be directing, I will be involved. So. it’s going to boost my career," she assured. Source:[url] http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/03/exclusive-what-i-regret-about-my-3.html[/url]
Make up no let me recognise her oo!
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by Megaideas(f): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Wow? You married just at the right time.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by NairaMaster1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ellabae:
Wow good to hear. I pray I say same when I get there.

God will do it for you.

I see you have a good heart.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by Ellabae(f): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
NairaMaster1:

God will do it for you.

I see you have a good heart.
Amen thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by billyG(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
After yrs of shakara,snub,choosy & now moving toward menopause she is regreting she shld hav married earlier,u cnt eat yur akara & still hav it.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by tintingz(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
You have not spent a year in the marriage you're already saying "you regret not marrying early", just don't let your marriage crash that is the main thing not giving irrational advice.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by oPPOSEE: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Xisnin:

Jobless man, why not face your own life?

Man with job.
You still dey shell? Abeg I need job.

DUNCE.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by oPPOSEE: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pavore9:

Your own version get K-leg!

Truth hurts.
But re you her sister?
wetin concern agbero with overload
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by eyinjuege: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Liliyann:
Anyway what matters is her happiness and I think the man is capable of providing her financial needs
Enjoy!!

He looks like a young man, he's just on the big side
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by clickwtB(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Bad belle undecided undecided undecided undecided
Liliyann:
Enjoy!!
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by ra4fo(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=elegantslayer post=65705993]Did she just say dat marriage won't affect her acting career,like does she think she has career in acting........ [mogbe!]

kai! dis bae, buht u wicked Oo grin grin
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by Jimbadly: 3:02am On Mar 11, 2018
Nenejeje:
wink ' hug in the morning and hug in the night'

issokay
With some strong fuckings too. wink
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by haslaw(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2018
Liliyann:
Enjoy!!

Stoopeed sense is what you have. Even woman is old herself. Why didn't you see that.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by Mryacks: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Just thank God yours came to pass madam. Everyone with their timing. weather early or late or in-between....
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by bbval7(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Who would you feature between Olamide, Wizkid and Davido to make your song a hit? Be sincere dude.. Check more details and photos with this link

https://channelexclusive.com/who-would-you-feature-between-olamide-wizkid-and-davido-to-make-your-song-a-hit/

Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" by bbval7(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Who would you feature between Olamide, Wizkid and Davido to make your song a hit? Let's be sincere... Check out more details and photos on this link below

https://channelexclusive.com/who-would-you-feature-between-olamide-wizkid-and-davido-to-make-your-song-a-hit/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / Checkout Basketmouth’s Cute Sister Lenora | Photos / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.