Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,603 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (787840 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 10:07pm On May 26, 2018
Kemdy97:
Nobody is answering me..somebody help pls
Does your site visiting serve as a job? I mean do you get paid for it? If yes and you have proof then tell them you are working
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kemdy97: 10:30pm On May 26, 2018
No I am not being paid its only a Saturday thing ....can I still include d HND....or can I go ahead and put that I am fully on site but as intern student who is actually not paid but is given allowance pet day for T.Fair..beside normally some companies dont pay IT
mcobex:
Does your site visiting serve as a job? I mean do you get paid for it? If yes and you have proof then tell them you are working
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AKUPSME: 10:31pm On May 26, 2018
Is it advisable to go ahead and apply with 5million sponsors(Mum) account balance to Memorial university.I already paid my ist year tuition fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sogima(f): 10:36pm On May 26, 2018
emeify:
Announcing my TRV approval to the glory of God. This is my second attempt

BSc Biological Sciences (Nigeria)
MSc Project Management (UK)
Proposed program: Masters of Sustainability, Brock (2 years with full funding).
Previous attempt was a one year course based MSc degree

Years of work experience: 15 years

Submitted March 19 (online)
Medical Call - May 16 and passed May 22
Approval - May 25th

Documents:
All IMM Forms
My education degrees and transcripts and relevant courses
letter from my employer and payslips (6 months)
Employment letters from previous jobs

Marriage certificate and birth certfs of my husband, kids, and ID for parents and siblings
Police certificate from the UK

Pension statement
Landed docs
6 months bank statement (self sponsored)
Hubbys letter from employer
My company documents

My offer letter

SOP explaining why am going for a second masters degree, how my previous degree and
job fits into my proposed program and my solid after study plans (I worked on this for like 3 months)

Faith in God

This is to encourage those who have a complicated case like a previous Masters degree
or think you may be advanced in age.

I had help from @Frankrobbn1 (reviewed my SOP) and @elles2000 (encouraged me from her own experience).
I am very grateful to both of them. I am also grateful to this great forum as I learnt a LOT from here.

I pray that the Lord meets you all at the point of your need

It will end in praise

Congratulations still await my Good news .. let me tap in ur congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AKFTK: 10:42pm On May 26, 2018
emeify:

Approval - May 25th

Documents:
All IMM Forms

Marriage certificate and birth certfs of my husband, kids, and ID for parents and siblings

Pension statement
Landed docs
My company documents

My offer letter

SOP explaining why am going for a second masters degree, how my previous degree and
job fits into my proposed program and my solid after study plans (I worked on this for like 3 months)

Faith in God

This is to encourage those who have a complicated case like a previous Masters degree

I had help from @Frankrobbn1 (reviewed my SOP) and @elles2000 (encouraged me from her own experience).
I am very grateful to both of them. I am also grateful to this great forum as I learnt a LOT from here.

It will end in praise

Congratulations. More testimonies coming soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 10:55pm On May 26, 2018
Kemdy97:
No I am not being paid its only a Saturday thing ....can I still include d HND....or can I go ahead and put that I am fully on site but as intern student who is actually not paid but is given allowance pet day for T.Fair..beside normally some companies dont pay IT
Tell the company to write a letter to cic stating you doing your internship with them without pay. Since you are not yet through with the HND I will advise you don't include it, just tell them you are doing your IT.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 11:11pm On May 26, 2018
Famzyactivity:
I am a contract staff and as such the name in my payslip differs from that of my Employer. Should I go ahead to use the payslip?

Yes include the payslip like that, all other explanations should be made on your statement of purpose(SOP).
NB: I saw your PM but sorry I don't attend to PMs at the moment, so feel free to ask whatever question you have and I will attend to it(if I have idea about it) or other well informed members on this thread will attend to it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AKUPSME: 11:13pm On May 26, 2018
AKUPSME:
Is it advisable to go ahead and apply with 5million sponsors(Mum) account balance to Memorial university.I already paid my ist year tuition fee
oga mcobex what do you think
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kemdy97: 11:14pm On May 26, 2018
Thank you very much
Please my co sponsor who is actually my God mother wants to know d document she would be bringing... She has no cac but she is a recognized dangote distributor big tyme..and has meaningful amount in her bank acct...already my parents have paid half tuition fee...while she will take care of my welfare.. How do I introduce this ND what document is she bringing

mcobex:
Tell the company to write a letter to cic stating you doing your internship with them without pay. Since you are not yet through with the HND I will advise you don't include it, just tell them you are doing your IT.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 11:24pm On May 26, 2018
Asapant:
Frankrobbn.. We need to discuss something very vital..how do i get in contact with you ?

Hope all is well my boss? You can DM me!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 11:26pm On May 26, 2018
AKUPSME:
oga mcobex what do you think
Yes you can apply with that, but she needs to show her source(business or any other way she makes money)....the vo will like to see how she intend to sustain the sponsorship beyond the first year. I she can show that then 5M is enough
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Uchboggy(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2018
bbclue:

Yes do photocopy and include since is back year they will no he do pay and the business is moving

Yes thanks , that’s what I did
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 11:30pm On May 26, 2018
emeify:

Approval - May 25th

Documents:
All IMM Forms

Pension statement
Landed docs
My company documents

My offer letter

Faith in God

I had help from @Frankrobbn1 (reviewed my SOP)
and @elles2000 (encouraged me from her own experience).

It will end in praise

Wow! I am delighted to be part of your success!
A big congratulations to you madam! Go and prosper in the land of Canada.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by DrND(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2018
emeify:

Approval - May 25th

Documents:
All IMM Forms

Pension statement
Landed docs
My company documents

My offer letter

Faith in God

It will end in praise

Congrats dear surely it will end in praise for all TRV hopefuls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 11:33pm On May 26, 2018
Kemdy97:
Thank you very much
Please my co sponsor who is actually my God mother wants to know d document she would be bringing... She has no cac but she is a recognized dangote distributor big tyme..and has meaningful amount in her bank acct...already my parents have paid half tuition fee...while she will take care of my welfare.. How do I introduce this ND what document is she bringing

She needs to show proof of business(anyone can say he knows Dangote or Bill gate in his sop), she needs to prove it that she owns a functional business cos that will help explain the large sum of money in her account.
Also, I will advise she transfer the pledged money into your personal account and state it in her letter of support that she has transferred the money(to show commitment), you will also state same in your sop.
Let her get her tax clearance, office rent(receipt)...... anything that will prove she is the owner of the business.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 12:15am On May 27, 2018
Has the post gone AWOL? @JUSTWISE?.... No rules was broken boss!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kishkosh: 12:19am On May 27, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

lol, vanished....

maybe cuz it seems sensitive....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 12:23am On May 27, 2018
Kishkosh:

lol, vanished....

maybe cuz it seems sensitive....

Oh! I see, If that be the case, then one mustn't answer such sensitive questions thrown in here.

It's well!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Jimmychuks2018: 1:12am On May 27, 2018
The Dean/doctor sent direct to the embassy handling the application. In my case the letter was sent to Lagos visa office and in my wife's case it was sent to Ghana visa office.

quote author=Prudento post=67907524]

Did they email the letter to the embassy handling the application?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 6:09am On May 27, 2018
McObex. How do i contact you one on one. I need to discuss something with you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by justwise(m): 6:36am On May 27, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

The only reason why people want to know if embassies verify bank account is because they want to commit fraud.

This thread will not be used to share such information, if you submitted genuine bank statement and not planning to withdraw the money after submitting your application then you have no need to come here to ask such question.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Qupp: 8:04am On May 27, 2018
mcobex:
How long have you been a programmer? if it has been long and you have proof(showing all the jobs or some important ones), then it will fly.
Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.