Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (785616 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tobilexz:
Long post alert!!!!

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by swisster: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thebushboy:

Hello Swisster,

I am so interested in hearing good news concerning your second application. Stay positive and stay strong.

Warm wishes

Amen o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by chisiudeh: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Congratulations.

Tobilexz:
Long post alert!!!!
First application: August 2017 and was denied September. Paper based
Second application: October 2017 and denied November. Paper based

Announcing Announcing. The miraculous approval of my TRV after 2 denials (paper based application.

Third application: Online. Submitted April 13th (coinidentally my mum's death anniversary). Medical request 13th of June. Approved 19th. Just saw it today

This application was not in anyway much different from the previous two. In fact it lacked more content than the previous two. No explanation provided for the points raised for the denials, less money in my sponsor's account, no properties document, even my SOP was very brief and just one page.

The difference was just God (i fasted and prayed like never before in my life) and the fact that my sponsor (sister) is now a PR, who is still living in Nigeria.

My pple at Brandon. Abeg make we link up

Bsc Computer Science
18 yrs old
Only one sponsor
Paid my school fees since first application

Special thanks to MaxiUde, Glitteringstar and Erons. My sister reached out to you guys and you all helped out

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by swisster: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

swisster,

I believe by now they must have started your background checks. Sorry that the biometrics is taking forever, sometimes there is often a delay in dispatching the letters, but be rest assured that soon you will get a mail on your email stating that there is an update in your CIC account. When that is done, quickly login into your CIC account, scroll down and check the account messages you will find the biometrics letter lying there.
hi
All the best!

tank you boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sogima(f): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tobilexz:
Long post alert!!!!

Announcing Announcing. The miraculous approval of my TRV after 2 denials (paper based application.

Third application: Online. Submitted April 13th (coinidentally my mum's death anniversary). Medical request 13th of June. Approved 19th. Just saw it today

This application was not in anyway much different from the previous two. In fact it lacked more content than the previous two. No explanation provided for the points raised for the denials, less money in my sponsor's account, no properties document, even my SOP was very brief and just one page.

The difference was just God (i fasted and prayed like never before in my life) and the fact that my sponsor (sister) is now a PR, who is still living in Nigeria.

Bsc Computer Science
18 yrs old
Only one sponsor

Special thanks to MaxiUde, Glitteringstar and Erons. My sister reached out to you guys and you all helped out

Congratulations

Let the same God answer my prayers oo TRV approval fall on me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Yuyukoko: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ibbond:

Lol... email is ibbond@live.com
Hello Ibbond, I tried to email you but haven't got a response. Can you please check your email and kindly reply? Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by swisster: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tobilexz:
Long post alert!!!!

Bsc Computer Science
18 yrs old
Only one sponsor

congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by life4lekan2: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hello people,

Can anyone in the house suggest colleges for postgraduate diploma in international relations or any related courses I can do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Philomena15: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good evening everyone, I am kinda new here. I got a late admission at Concordia university for fall semester (starting 4th September, 2018). I just found out about the CAQ for Quebec's immigration. I heard it takes like 15days to get a reply from them before i can now apply for visa. So, i have to apply for CAQ and also study permit, i don't know if I can be able to beat the time. Please nairalanders I need your help, I don't know much about it. I am running out of time.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ladyb4sure(f): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
life4lekan2:
Hello people,

Can anyone in the house suggest colleges for postgraduate diploma in international relations or any related courses I can do.
Try Conestoga
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by drhammed: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Philomena15:
Good evening everyone, I am kinda new here. I got a late admission at Concordia university for fall semester (starting 4th September, 2018). I just found out about the CAQ for Quebec's immigration. I heard it takes like 15days to get a reply from them before i can now apply for visa. So, i have to apply for CAQ and also study permit, i don't know if I can be able to beat the time. Please nairalanders I need your help, I don't know much about it. I am running out of time.
Thanks
apply for your CAQ 1st,very important.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kceecool(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good day everyone,
Please I want to inquire if in Abuja Vfs office , would one still need to book appointment before submitting application like lagos vfs office... please treat as urgent.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MichyEhi: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Please help out, house.

MichyEhi:
Hello everyone,

It’s been checking eligibility and doing the background check for over 2 weeks now.

I don’t really understand anymore.

Also, it’s been showing I have a new message since the 7th of June. I’ve read the messages but it won’t disappear.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Tochy31(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Linzo:

Congrat bro, I'm also putting papers together for my Visa application, will be going to Brandon for Economics (UG)

Same cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ibbond(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Yuyukoko:

Hello Ibbond, I tried to email you but haven't got a response. Can you please check your email and kindly reply? Thank you

I just replied you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AKFTK: 12:01am On Jun 21, 2018
Nope. You do everything the same day.

kceecool:
Good day everyone,
Please I want to inquire if in Abuja Vfs office , would one still need to book appointment before submitting application like lagos vfs office... please treat as urgent.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kishkosh: 12:24am On Jun 21, 2018
MichyEhi:
Please help out, house.

Boss, was your application online route ? and have you gotten bio metrics request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by tylerwill: 2:03am On Jun 21, 2018
Tobilexz:
Long post alert!!!!

Bsc Computer Science
18 yrs old
Only one sponsor

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by WEIRDPC(m): 2:24am On Jun 21, 2018
sogima:

Nice please what is accommodation like in windsor

I do not know if this has been answered. Accommodation is usually shared 3 to 6 bedrooms around the school area with rooms in the basement, ground level and upstair(attic). Houses closer to school are more expensive compared to farther distance from school. A budget of 350 to 450 a month will work fine for accommodation. Except you want to stay alone, you should budget more.

There is also the option of getting accommodation on campus.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by WEIRDPC(m): 2:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Congratulations @Tobilexz

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MichyEhi: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2018
Kishkosh:

Boss, was your application online route ? and have you gotten bio metrics request?

it is online. I’ve gotten both the biometric and medical request and passed both.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by tayonani: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2018
life4lekan2:
Hello people,

Try capilano university in Vancouver, is cheap too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kishkosh: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2018
MichyEhi:

it is online. I’ve gotten both the biometric and medical request and passed both.

Maybe you should mail them then . Since mailing them doesn't affect the outcome of one's application.
I know little sir .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by lummy11: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2018
My trv was refused in may I deferred my admission and the school just sent me a mail that i will be enrolling for summer 2019 which is may
Can I reapply for my trv in August or i will have to wait till next year since since may is some months away.
Please any help will do
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2018
makano:
Oga "VO", the said Moniker has done her Medicals already nd passed. Get to the root of a matter before u yarn balls..

I felt so much anger in your words, did you fall down?! Mofos..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bronze25(f): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Tobilexz:
Long post alert!!!!

Bsc Computer Science
18 yrs old
Only one sponsor

Congratulations! Only God makes the difference
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2018
lummy11:
My trv was refused in may I deferred my admission and the school just sent me a mail that i will be enrolling for summer 2019 which is may
Can I reapply for my trv in August or i will have to wait till next year since since may is some months away.
Please any help will do
Thanks
lummy11,

You can apply for your visa by August/september, you must not wait till next year before you can do that.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2018
MichyEhi:
Hello everyone,

It’s been checking eligibility and doing the background check for over 2 weeks now.

Also, it’s been showing I have a new message since the 7th of June. I’ve read the messages but it won’t disappear.
MichyEhi,

Have your application passed the normal processing times for Nigerian applicants? If yes, send a Case specific Enquiry to the London visa office since you submitted through online, using the IRCC web form and your application will be processed speedily.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Clara2244(f): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2018
please gurus in the house who will help me and review my SOP. I need help please.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by lummy11: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

lummy11,

You can apply for your visa by August/september, you must not wait till next year before you can do that.

All the best!
Thanks
please this is the profile for my reapplication.I was rejected based on insufficient funds after i recieved my gcms note. will be reapplying august.

new Admission letter
Sop
Sponsors SOA 21m (sponsor is my dad)
Sponsors affidavit of support
Cic forms
Landed property documents
Letter of employment
Transcript
Police report
Nysc certificate

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MichyEhi: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Hello everyone,

And I’ve already passed Medicals.

Please I need more answers to this. And why haven’t they gotten back to me since then.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bieber78: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Guys please help me
This is my gcms notes , please help me out I need you guys opinion on the notes , so that I can apply again. Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.