Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (786682 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kingfintan: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Cathy018:
Congrats, please when were you refused and was it online or paper

]GLORY TO JESUS

MY VISA FOR A SECOND DEGREE WAS APPROVED

AM SORRY FOR GIVING A COMFLITING MESSAGE AS I WAS FRUSTRATED, THAT WAS WHY I SAID I WAS DENIED..

MY PASSPORT JUST ARRIVED NOW BY THE COURIER AND IT A 3 YEARS STUDENT VISA..
Congrats, please when exactly were you refused at 1st, and did you apply online?

PLEASE HELP ME PRAISE GOD..

THANKS TO GURUS IN THE HOUSE, ESPECIALLY LAGOS2CANADA, HARDE AND CO.. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT..

STAMPED AT NAIROBI KENYA..

KENYA REFUSED MY FIRST APPLICATION, THEY APPROVED THE SECOND ONE.. HAPPINESS WAN KILL ME HERE.. THAK YOU ALL

I was first refused on the 8 of June and I applied paper route.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kingfintan: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dera12345:

This same Kenya ppl refused my first application, I pray I will come back and testify like you after my second application.
Congrats KingFintan

You shall be approved this time around.. believe it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kpizzle: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
A second degree can be progressive if it is properly explained and it is possible to align it to previous academic and employment history.

Senatorkolade:

Some of this VOs are not predictable. They made decisions a times from a prejudice view. Yes, they are professionals but they in some cases acted against the law and give decision from their pre-conceived notion about applications. This is because the power given to them by law enter their heads

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Naijaforeigner: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
mightyola:
Did you get this ?

I got it bro, there is no way we can meet yh day date cos even when we get the visa, we still need to submit passport.

I will send them a mail tomorrow asking for at least 2 weeks extension. If they cannot do that, let them return my money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by annmmesoma: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
But why is the visa officers doing this kind of a thing to us,are they not aware that school begins September or are they delaying us intentionally,please what time in Nigerian time Are they updating their system
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Doyenrey: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
annmmesoma:
But why is the visa officers doing this kind of a thing to us,are they not aware that school begins September or are they delaying us intentionally,please what time in Nigerian time Are they updating their system

LMAO I'm tired!

I don't even know what to do like this. Very confused.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dubaiboy1: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
I wonder too ooo ... I said "Wow" when I saw a second degree application approval.. SOP must be convincing but above all, God's grace.

dinho10:

I think like 2days ago some people here said VO can't give approval to second degree that u can only apply to something higher than your first degree...they called it academic progression or so...

Congrat bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dera12345(f): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good day everyone, please what is the content or body of the following letters.

•Letter of Explanation
• Letter of clarification
•Letter of introduction

Please someone should tell me the aim of the letters, as my SOP contents are 1. Educational background,
2. family background,
3. reasons for choosing my school,
4. the course I applied for,
5. why Canada not Nigeria and future goals.
If any other important heading is missing in the SOP, you can also tell me..

THANKS...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ezriela: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Did you order for GCMS note before you re-applied
kingfintan:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dinho10(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
kingfintan:

What was the course u study in naija before, and what are u going to study in Canada now? Then why not 4 years program in Canada and did u pay for your tuition fee...lastly did you still uses the same admission letter u got from the school again after u were refused in the first time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kingfintan: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ezriela:
Did you order for GCMS note before you re-applied

I received my GCMS note after I have re applied.. because I was behind time.. so I just tackled the generic reasons given in the refusal letters.. I received my GCMS note days after my re-application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kingfintan: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
dinho10:

What was the course u study in naija before, and what are u going to study in Canada now? Then why not 4 years program in Canada and did u pay for your tuition fee...lastly did you still uses the same admission letter u got from the school again after u were refused in the first time.

I saw studied Materials and production Engineering in Nigeria, then my intended course of study is Applied Disaster and emergency studies.. it 2 years for me and not 4 years because the school recognized my first degree.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dinho10(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
kingfintan:

I saw studied Materials and production Engineering in Nigeria, then my intended course of study is Applied Disaster and emergency studies.. it 2 years for me and not 4 years because the school recognized my first degree.

What about tuition fee and admission letter...please answer this...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kingfintan: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
dinho10:

What about tuition fee and admission letter...please answer this...

I used same admission letter, and I actually paid my first year full tuition fee.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dinho10(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
kingfintan:

I used same admission letter, and I actually paid my first year full tuition fee.

Thank you sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bollyjane2001: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
I was given admission by a Canadian school and I applied for my visa since April. I did online submission and was told to do my biometrics which I did. Since then there have been no comment from the Canadian embassy as regard medical examination or submission of my passport. The school resumes on 4th of September. Please what do I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Beautyroney: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please help ur sis. My application is yet to be reveiwed by CIC since 14th of July and d school deferment deadline is 18th of August while resumption date is on d 4th Sept. Uptil now, my upfront medical self have not been updated and children practice said they have sent d result. What should i do pls? Should i defer now or what?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Famzyactivity: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bollyjane2001:
I was given admission by a Canadian school and I applied for my visa since April. I did online submission and was told to do my biometrics which I did. Since then there have been no comment from the Canadian embassy as regard medical examination or submission of my passport. The school resumes on 4th of September. Please what do I do?

Please write to cic using their web forms or Email address
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Abeokuta is really cold tonight. Rain ! Thanks. How's your end ?
Kishkosh:

Boss, they'll answer you soon. Just be prayerful and hopeful.
How's Abeokuta
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bollyjane2001:
These days someone does not know if you guys are saying the truth, because the next minutes we hear another thing. No one has time for kids play here.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 2:59am On Aug 14, 2018
Bollyjane2001:

Use the webform and all the different offices address, with the subject matter URGENT!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by harde116: 3:50am On Aug 14, 2018
LOL! Funny man. Thank God and congrats.

This is also a sign of relief that Nairobi approves VISA also.

All the best man, I'm sure your friend is super excited.

kingfintan:
GLORY TO JESUS

AM SORRY FOR GIVING A COMFLITING MESSAGE AS I WAS FRUSTRATED, THAT WAS WHY I SAID I WAS DENIED..

THANKS TO GURUS IN THE HOUSE, ESPECIALLY LAGOS2CANADA, HARDE AND CO.. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT..

KENYA REFUSED MY FIRST APPLICATION, THEY APPROVED THE SECOND ONE.. HAPPINESS WAN KILL ME HERE.. THAK YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by amihbkt767676: 4:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Sammysmiles01:
Hello house,

Pls an new here, wish to apply to study geology at a uni in manitoba Ca.
pls how do i go about this?

thanks

Go to the school website
Choose ur course
Provide documents needed
If u hv 2.1, be sure you will get admission.
Unless nah undergraduate studies... goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by alftdbts: 4:12am On Aug 14, 2018
kingfintan:
GLORY TO JESUS

Stop this bullsheeee, common this is a serious forum. Ought to have confirmed first befr the whole drama. Which one do we take now.

But I say
Congrats Bro! And stop being a pessimist. Your optimism seems on point before then why the sudden cookup about refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sanjay01: 6:05am On Aug 14, 2018
Lagos2canna:

These days someone does not know if you guys are saying the truth, because the next minutes we hear another thing. No one has time for kids play here.
If the poster is not serious, bro am sure he will not bother to post what is bothering his/her mind bro. Pls Lets create our valuable time and educate what d poster should do. Though i perfectly understand some are here to play, but rather majority of us are here to be serious. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by shegxyt: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2018
A P P R O V A L!!! ……….unto God be ALL the glory…

I got to know about this thread after 7weeks that I have submitted my applications. Having gone through almost all the Parts, I realized that I made couple of mistakes and omissions…but with God nothing is impossible. Prayer_Patience is the KEY!!!

I would like to appreciate contributions and guidance from the experienced seniors on this platform…..the list is endless: @justwise, @thesoj @osemigho, @glam444 @austinpee4, @jnyuwa02, @frankrobbn1, @canadiannurse, @wealth360, and Others. Kudos to you guys…..

Timeline:
Online Application Submitted: June 5
Biometrics Mail: June 12
Biometrics Done: June 13
Medical Mail: Aug 1
Medicals Done: Aug 3
Medicals Passed: Aug 5
Passport Request/Approval: Aug 6

University of Calgary

For those waiting; you are next to testify.

Modified:
Passport Submission: Aug 7
Visa Processed: Aug 9
Passport Collection with Visa (issued at London): Aug 13.

URGENT: Please anyone going to calgary soon or currently there? ....Seniors thesoj, osemigho & others.... Pls HELP, I need answers to some questions!!!

Thank you ALL and God bless!!!

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by chisiudeh: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Congrats. I'm next in line.
shegxyt:

I got to know about this thread after 7weeks that I have submitted my applications. Having gone through almost all the Parts, I realized that I made couple of mistakes and omissions…but with God nothing is impossible. Prayer_Patience is the KEY!!!

I would like to appreciate contributions and guidance from the experienced seniors on this platform…..the list is endless: @justwise, @thesoj @osemigho, @glam444 @austinpee4, @jnyuwa02, @frankrobbn1, @canadiannurse, @wealth360, and Others. Kudos to you guys…..

Timeline:

University of Calgary

Modified:

URGENT: Please anyone going to calgary soon or currently there? ....Seniors thesoj, osemigho & others.... Pls HELP, I need answers to some questions!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dera12345(f): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=Dera12345 post=70251710]Good day everyone, please what is the content or body of the following letters.

•Letter of Explanation
• Letter of clarification
•Letter of introduction

Please someone should tell me the aim of the letters, as my SOP contents are 1. Educational background,
2. family background,
3. reasons for choosing my school,
4. the course I applied for,
5. why Canada not Nigeria and future goals.
If any other important heading is missing in the SOP, you can also tell me..

THANKS...

No answer, Please someone who knows should help me out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2018
Famzyactivity:

Please write to cic using their web forms or Email address

Good morning bros.
Abeg where can I get the email addresses to write to them?
I did online application and university of Manitoba orientation starts on 30th. If you don't make it on 30th, then forget it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mightyola: 7:52am On Aug 14, 2018
Please can anyone help me with the email addresses of the visa processing office. I need to send them an email to this effect.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Doyenrey: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2018
shegxyt:

Timeline:

University of Calgary

Modified:

Congrats!!!!

Please, what documents did you submit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2018
mightyola:
Please can anyone help me with the email addresses of the visa processing office. I need to send them an email to this effect.
If the embassy is about to approve your study visa they normally send mail to the school confirming your student number, names, date of birth and start date.
So I will advise you screenshot your cic online account to your school or forward the responses from the Web message to your school

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.