Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,235 members, 7,842,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (798223 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sorry about your TRV refusal. This VOs can be so unpredictable. Buh like you have said, give it another shot you will get it this time. Also please, did they reply you today? Wanna be sure if they work on weekends.
joe10:
Good day to the Gurus in the house and distinguished Nairalanders.

My Study permit application was refused for the second time. I was initially refused in London on the ground of purpose of visit. I put up a strong SOP to convince the VO why I would return to Nigeria after my studies. Provided evidence of personal investments, bequeathed building from my late Father, included my admission letter which stated that payment of school fee can only be done after receiving study permit and other strong points which I did not include in my first application, but after notifying IRCC of changes in my status that my wife put to bed and stated that I have made adequate provisions for their up keep I was slapped with a refusal by nairobi in two hours after sending the message. This time nairobi stated four reasons for refusal even though I took my time to prepare a very strong SOP. I do not know whether I did wrong by informing IRCC of changes in status cos I know it is mandatory to reveal such changes to IRCC so as to update your profile. I AM NOT GIVING UP YET.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Aallizzwellwole: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hello House... Happy new month to you all.

Pls I want to ask question on Gcms note.

Must I reside in Canada or have relatives in Canada before I can be eligible to request for my Gcms note.
Thanks..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Biakwa: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
joe10:

My Study permit application was refused for the second time. I was initially refused in London on the ground of purpose of visit. I put up a strong SOP to convince the VO why I would return to Nigeria after my studies. Provided evidence of personal investments, bequeathed building from my late Father, included my admission letter which stated that payment of school fee can only be done after receiving study permit and other strong points which I did not include in my first application, but after notifying IRCC of changes in my status that my wife put to bed and stated that I have made adequate provisions for their up keep I was slapped with a refusal by nairobi in two hours after sending the message. This time nairobi stated four reasons for refusal even though I took my time to prepare a very strong SOP. I do not know whether I did wrong by informing IRCC of changes in status cos I know it is mandatory to reveal such changes to IRCC so as to update your profile. I AM NOT GIVING UP YET.

Ahhh Joe again!!!
Surprise within how many weeks, I can recollect you were delayed some time last month, when did you reaply?well you are one of the veteran's here. Your faith gives people hope... I know it would have been online you did. What was your experience during the waiting...And from your calculations how long was both 1st and second application stayed?

Elders comment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by galala123(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
muizzzz:
Good Morning House,

Please can I include pictures of my family( wife and children) and my aged mother in my application as my home tie in addition to my property document.

Yes, online route?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ancestor20199: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
Please I have a genuine question to ask, only people that have the idea should come in, on my ears my last name was AYO and on my bsc my last name was Ayokunnu, and I am trying to apply for scholarships online, I want to know if there will be no problem after I start submitting my documents..... I will be glad for a fast reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

How you dey? How far with your application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Happy New Month everyone. Wishing all TRV hopefuls the best.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
GlitteringStar:

How you dey? How far with your application?

Very fine Madam!.... Heading towards the winter session 2019! You will hear my testimony soon!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
@Jnyuwa02, @Mcobex, @BBclue and @Goingforward, I hope you are all making progress with your applications...May it end in praise for you all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
Frankrobbn1:
Very fine Madam!.... Heading towards the winter session 2019!

Oh great! Wishing you the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Oh great! Wishing you the best.

Thank you very much for checking up on me. Have you travelled already? Or still spending more time with your family?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
joe10:

Sorry bro, please don't send cic message about any change especially when it's Kenya that is handling your application, you are the major applicant not your wife, so why are you telling them? when you already fill that you don't have a child on the form.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Frankrobbn1:
Thank you very much for checking on me. Have you travelled already? Or still spending a little time with your family?

I’ve travelled. Now in Canada.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
joe10:

joe10,

I am very sorry to hear your application got refused the second time after sending a CSE to Nairobi Visa office. From my point of view, I don't feel that it's because you reported important changes regarding your application that led to your refusal as it was clearly noted on CIC webpage that applicant must notify them if their circumstances changes like births, deaths, marriages, adoptions, address etc.. Therefore, your wife recent pregnancy state shouldn't be a reason to your immediate refusal after a CSE was sent, its more likely that your application have been due for a decision to be made before your CSE came into their desk. Moreover, paper route applications as we all know doesn't take long for an applicant to be refused.

I'll advise you order for your CAIPS file so as to get a clearer picture of your visa refusal prior to reapplying for your next visa. A quick one, did you get the response from them today being Saturday or yesterday?

It shall end in praises in your next application!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
GlitteringStar:

I’ve travelled. Now in Canada.
Oh! That's very nice to hear. Success Ma!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Oh! That's very nice to hear. Success Ma!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
GlitteringStar:
@Jnyuwa02, @Mcobex, @BBclue and @Goingforward, I hope you are all making progress with your applications...May it end in praise for you all.

Hello @GlitteringStar,

Thanks for checking up on me.
I still dey here oh. Still on background check. undecided cry

My consolation is the fact that my resumption is Jan 2019. I trust God for an approval in this month of September 2018.
Keep praying for us . It will end in praise in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Happy New month Nairalanders!

Goingforward.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
goingforward:
Hello @GlitteringStar,

Thanks for checking up on me.
I still dey here oh. Still on background check. undecided cry

My consolation is the fact that my resumption is Jan 2019. I trust God for an approval in this month of September 2018.
Keep praying for us . It will end in praise in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

It will end in praise in Jesus name. Amen. God is in charge.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by joe10: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

joe10,

I am very sorry to hear your application got refused the second time after sending a CSE to Nairobi Visa office. From my point of view, I don't feel that it's because you reported important changes regarding your application that led to your refusal as it was clearly noted on CIC webpage that applicant must notify them if their circumstances changes like births, deaths, marriages, adoptions, address etc.. Therefore, your wife pregnancy state shouldn't be a reason to your immediate refusal after a CSE was sent, its more likely that your application have been due for a decision to be made before your CSE came into their desk. Moreover, paper route applications as we all know doesn't take long for an applicant to be refused.

I'll advise you order for your CAIPS file so as to get a clearer picture of your visa refusal prior to reapplying for your next visa. A quick one, did you get the response from them today being Saturday or yesterday?

It shall end in praises in your next application!

They replied me on the 29th August. Took 6 weeks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
joe10:

They replied me on the 29th August. Took 6 weeks

Let's not dwell by our assumptions. You need to order your gcms note quickly. I strongly don't feel your wife pregnancy state will be a key factor to your visa refusal.

In your refused application, did you in anyway state that she was pregnant? and it appears that you're self sponsored, is your wife also accompanying you to Canada? Give answers to this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bbclue(f): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
GlitteringStar:

MA am fine oooooo...yes am making progress small small........by December I should apply for May intake....Amen......and thanks for checking on US.....I can see you are enjoying canada.......My birthday is on Thursday you are invited

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
bbclue:

MA am fine oooooo...yes am making progress small small........by December I should apply for May intake....Amen......and thanks for checking on US.....I can see you are enjoying canada.......My birthday is on Thursday you are invited

Is that so? shocked I am on my way to your suite to take my portion of the birthday cake. wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
bbclue:

Happy Birthday in advance. May all your dreams come true. kiss kiss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Vizzle4sure:
Mr Uyplus and Mcobex Thank you.
Congratulations bro. Best of luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Aallizzwellwole:
Hello House... Happy new month to you all.

Pls I want to ask question on Gcms note.

Must I reside in Canada or have relatives in Canada before I can be eligible to request for my Gcms note.
Thanks..

You mustn't have someone in Canada before you can be eligible to request for your CAIPS file. Unfortunately, it is a mandatory rule by the moderator of this thread that no individual is permitted to share third party gcms websites. Hence, you can do yourself a great favour by checking out the reviews of other gcms websites outside this thread to order for your gcms note.

It will end in praises in your next application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Amen. Thanks a lot. I see you are enjoying Canada already. You should be preparing for winter soon. smiley.

GlitteringStar:

It will end in praise in Jesus name. Amen. God is in charge.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by muizzzz: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hello House,

I received my gcms note and the attached was stated as the reason for refusal. I have book an appointment to reapply next week Friday.

Please what do I need to do to address the stated issue.

Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
DeChefAbuja:
Hello Everyone...

i am so thankful i found this page and i will like to crave the indulgence of anyone with valuable info to my post to kindly and generously share.

i graduated with a second class lower degree under the department of biochemistry, went ahead to obtain a masters degree from the UK in Environmental Management, got married, had a son and relocated back to Nigeria with my family.

i have got a few years experience working as a school administrator from a top British school and want to pursue another masters degree to this regard(different from my first masters). i have found a school and a suitable course(University of Saskatchewan)

my main sponsor will be my dad; currently retired from a reputable company with account balance over 50 million and various landed properties. joint fixed deposit account of hubby and myself of over 2 million as personal account. I intend to travel with my two kids (age 6 and age 2) but hubby will be staying back to manage our businesses.

please i need advise on the best approach. thanks in advance for your kind responses

What year did you finish your masters? How many years working experience do you have now? What course do you intend to study now?
Concerning your children, people have been applying with their children and they get approval but I will advise you apply alone then once you get your TRV then you apply for your children (you can even do it while still in Nigeria).
Answer the questions I asked above for further advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by noobie: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hi guys, my sister got an acceptance letter for fall 2019 at Durham College, one of the conditions for acceptance stated on the letter is a partial fee payment of $9763.64 must be received by the college by June 15, 2019 to secure her seat. She's gonna apply to CIC next month, since the expiry is still 8 months away is it compulsory she pay the money before application? will it in anyway affect her application?
Jnyuwa02 frankrobbn1
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Senatorkolade: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
muizzzz:
Hello House,

I received my gcms note and the attached was stated as the reason for refusal. I have book an appointment to reapply next week Friday.

Please what do I need to do to address the stated issue.

Thanks

What amount did you have as balance in your account and what is the total cost of your proposed study?
Are you self sponsored?
I see limited funds as the main concern here.
Gurus in the house can shed more light.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bbclue(f): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Is that so? I am on my way to your suite to take my portion of the birthday cake. wink

Lol..........you are invited ooooooo......but u need to be in YALI network Abuja.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (517)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.