Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (783454 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Dwebb55:

My dear, still on background check. Eligibility review hasn't even started but you know this might not be indicative of inaction.

My school has told me to notify them once I receive a response from CIC. So I'm awaiting a positive response.

I strongly believe this week we will all get a response.

You are very right on the highlighted. But review of eligibility hast to be started before a decision is made from my long observation working with people here. Even if it is for a few hours before a decision is rendered, the review of eligibility profiling has to be started even if it was started before and then went back to processing again. It has to start again. Bless the Lord we shall testify. Please the letter you received since what date? Is it similar to the generic letter I received and posted here in the house? When did you apply?

Ps: you mentioned CIC saying your application is under "active review." But the words used in other correspondences people have pasted is 'active processing' I am curious about your own letter and what is the difference with us that received one saying active processing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ralfudoh(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Good day,

We write in reply to your enquiry dated September 24th.

Please note that your application for study permit is currently under active review.

You will be notified via your online account once a decision has been reached.

We trust this information is of assistance to you.

Kind regards,
(Got this after 6hrs of sensing a CSE)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Famzyactivity: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2018
please who has London visa office email address
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ralfudoh(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Famzyactivity:
please who has London visa office email address

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
and
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dan90s: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Good morning house, I just collected my stamped passport...glory be to GOD. I pray everyone here gets their visas on time!

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2018
ralfudoh:
Good day,

We write in reply to your enquiry dated September 24th.

Please note that your application for study permit is currently under active review.

Kind regards,
(Got this after 6hrs of sensing a CSE)

Has your review of eligibility started? If so when?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by amozag2018: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Congratulations I will testify also this week in Jesus name
Dan90s:
Good morning house, I just collected my stamped passport...glory be to GOD. I pray everyone here gets their visas on time!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ralfudoh(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Has your review of eligibility started? If so when?
Eligibility review started August 29th. Medical passed 6hrs later.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Aphrikanna: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Guys, does the length of period after graduation really matter that much? I graduated in 2014, went for service 2015-2016 been working for 2 years and some of these agents are telling me it would be difficult to get a masters admission in a Canadian uni. Even with my 2:1 o! Abeg make una help me reason the matter wella abeg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Naajjii: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Aphrikanna:
Guys, does the length of period after graduation really matter that much? I graduated in 2014, went for service 2015-2016 been working for 2 years and some of these agents are telling me it would be difficult to get a masters admission in a Canadian uni. Even with my 2:1 o! Abeg make una help me reason the matter wella abeg
It won't be difficult, if you meet the the addmission requirements of the school you will get it. And make sure the course you will be going for align with your job or undergraduate course to show career progression , this will enhance your chances of visa approval. Do research yourself , contact the schools and also take your time to go through this thread right from the past to see how alot of people were successful and also how alot failed to be properly guided. You got to be careful with agents, some will just mislead you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bennycrown(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Amen
Dan90s:
Good morninghouse, I just collected my stamped passport...glory be to GOD. I pray everyone here gets their visas on time!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Tobbyboy17: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Medical request mail just entered

June 16 online applicant

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by SirVal94: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
He has done so much for me, I can not tell it all.

Original Passport request just dropped, while I was sending yet another mail to London visa office.

I will share my timeline soon.

For TRV hopefuls, until God opens the next door, praise him in the hall way.

PS: Do I need an appointment to submit my passport?

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tobbyboy17:

June 16 online applicant

congratulations in advance bro. When did you do your biometrics?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tobbyboy17:

June 16 online applicant

Congratulations bro...also indicate if is a masters, or PGD...would be helpful for others to follow up on theirs....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
SirVal94:

Original Passport request just dropped, while I was sending yet another mail to London visa office.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by henricson(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Linzo:
Please someone should help me, how do I go about submitting my paper route application? Do I need to book appointment or I should just carry my documents and go?.please anyone that summited recently should guide me

You can book an appointment if you're not based in Lagos. If you're in Lagos, then you can be at the vfs office before 8am so you can get one of the first numbers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by henricson(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
SirVal94:

Appointment to submit passport kwa?
Please gallantly go early and submit your passport along with the paper you were given the day you did biometrics.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Aphrikanna: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Naajjii:

It won't be difficult, if you meet the the addmission requirements of the school you will get it. And make sure the course you will be going for align with your job or undergraduate course to show career progression , this will enhance your chances of visa approval. Do research yourself , contact the schools and also take your time to go through this thread right from the past to see how alot of people were successful and also how alot failed to be properly guided. You got to be careful with agents, some will just mislead you.
Thanks jare
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dimejalex(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hello house I want to apply to new Brunswick community college for my undergraduate students,is it good school to go won't the school affect my study permit,and am about to apply to the school I will be waiting your response thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tobbyboy17:

June 16 online applicant

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Hadastextiles: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dan90s:

Thank God poo Congrats bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Hadastextiles: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dan90s:

Thank God ooo
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Hadastextiles: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tobbyboy17:

June 16 online applicant

It will surely end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Hadastextiles: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
SirVal94:

Congrats, I'm api for u
For dos dat are expectant, u will receive good news soon in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Damsyangel23(f): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hadastextiles:

Congrats, I'm api for u
For dos dat are expectant, u will receive good news soon in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Damsyangel23(f): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tobbyboy17:

June 16 online applicant
wow Thank you Lord congrat
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MeinKampf: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Got this hours after sending CSE

*Eligibility has not started since applying on July 9th

Dear xxxxxxx

We write in reply to your enquiry dated 19thSeptember 2018.

Please note that your application for a study permit is currently under active review.

Every effort is being made to complete processing as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

JLW

High Commission of Canada in the United Kingdom

Immigration and Medical Services Division

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

@CanadianUK | @CanadienRU 
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca |www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca

Join/Abonnez-vous à Canada Plus:CanadaPlus@international.gc.ca

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ezriela: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Congrats, He who started the good work will finish it
Tobbyboy17:

June 16 online applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ezriela: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Congrats SirVal94 I am next to testify
SirVal94:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Tobbyboy17: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
jandj:

congratulations in advance bro. When did you do your biometrics?

Thanks.
June 25
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Tobbyboy17: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Damsyangel23:
wow Thank you Lord congrat

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.