Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts (3759 Views)

#poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer / New Hope Feeds; The Leading Feed Brand In Nigeria / Quality Poultry Feeds And Birds Feeders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 12:47am On Mar 10, 2018
Episode 1

This is the first time I am breaking my promise on making these secrets public.

It is true that I have written an eBook on "How to make poultry feeds" and other many titles and also true that this same series is currently ongoing on our telegram community. However, this will be the first time I am coming all out to take a step by step approach to teach these secrets in such a larger audience.

Like myself, apart from the eBook written, I have NEVER done this anywhere for FREE!

I need to get your mind prepared so that you know exactly what it is you're getting for FREE.

Now hold on.....

Read.....

Last year October, a woman came to buy some birds out of our flock. She bought about 10 birds which at the time where about 7 weeks old. We had intentionally left those birds to last that long for some reasons. I will mention them below and its important you take notes of them:

1. Before ever buying, we had sat down early to time exactly when prices are low. Since we bought low, we wanted to sell earlier than Christmas but not too early.

2. Our target market were, private individuals who would want to buy for home consumption, resellers who would like to buy and feed them some more and then sell during Christmas and then our regular customers who buy wholesale and sell off immediately.

Following the above, you did see that we needed to properly understand what to do to avoid losses.

First, the above strategy timed each target market at the point when they will be desperate. Let's look at each target market for you to see:

A. Private individuals who buy for home consumption understand that chickens are sold at high prices during Christmas and because they don't want to spend so much, they buy early and keep them till that day. However, if this period is too far away from the said day, they will be spending more on feeds. Hence, the sole aim is defeated.

To target this audience would mean that one have to sell off not more than a month to the said date.

B. Resellers: these set of persons want to buy at cheaper prices. They fall under the category of persons who couldn't buy early until it becomes impossible to buy due to high prices of DOCs. Also, there are a lot of persons who are afraid of mortality and do not know how to raise DOCs so they prefer to buy birds that have passed these stages.

These persons will buy, feed for some time and then resell at a profit.

Can you see that, since there are only a few farms who would want to sell to resellers before Christmas, knowing that they stand to make more profits selling at Christmas, the resellers become desperate to buy from any farm willing to sell.

I will leave out the third target.....

Now, there is a challenge with the above strategy.

Every poultry farmer knows that the more birds stay in the farm, the more expenditure incurred in feeds and if you're not careful, you will incur losses.

So how does our strategy becomes so perfect. So much that we made almost 80% in profits?

I will tell you....

F-D-R feeding program

Remember the story told about the woman who bought 10 chickens?

She returned after 2 weeks and was amazed at what she saw. This was how it played out....

"...what! Is this the same flock I bought from?"

Yes, I answered.

"What did you do to them?"

"What are you feeding them?"

"Mine are not growing..."

In 2 weeks, using a powerful formula and methods we had transformed those birds from smaller weights to something nearly impossible!

In this series, you will learn the following:

a. What factors are necessary for optimum performance (weight or egg) of birds

b. How to master the arts of making poultry feeds

c. How to develop formulas to grow the kind of birds your target markets wants

d. How making your own feeds will not only double your profits but also save you 30% in cost of production.

and much more

Something Big is coming!

Stay tuned...

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by TundeEinstein(m): 2:56am On Mar 10, 2018
Following..

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 6:54am On Mar 10, 2018
TundeEinstein:
Following..

Great!
Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Episode 2

Thanks guys for all the follows and kind words. Its so encouraging and it tells me, I am not wasting my time here. As you know it something I hate to do- waste.

Alright, let us look deeper into these concepts.

Facts be told, these concepts is so broad, we can't even finish in a week even if I keep posting every single day.

However, if you follow steadily, you will come to save your poultry farming business by over 30% in cost of production. It feels so nice to always call out that 30% thing because it is REAL!

Now, what are the factors that plays out in the performance of a chicken?

Please note that every time I use the word "performance" in this context, it is referring to all or any of the following:

1. Agility/health of the chicken

2. Weight

3. Egg and this could count in both frequency of lay or egg size and looks.

So what are the factors that plays out in the performance of a chicken?

1. Genes: Number one factor that contributes to the performance of a chicken is its genetic make up. If you're new to this. A gene is a sequence of DNA or RNA which codes for a molecule that has a function.

Don't worry with all that grammar. I studied biochemistry so it may be very clear to me than anyone else who is not biologically based.

I go explain�....

A gene is that in built trait you have inside you as a person. For instance, you're short because you have the gene of shortness or dwarfism if you're a dwarf visa vise, a person is tall because he/she has those genes. This is true for facial hair, long nose, inheritable diseases, being fat and more.

Most of these genes comes from either our direct parents or grand parents.

A person cannot perform above his genes unless in the physiological ones ie the physical abilities which can be learnt or improved on by constant practice.

So how does this apply to chicken?

Every living thing has its genetic make up. For a chicken this is also true.

A chicken can not express above what it carries inside it genetic make up. Remember that these chickens (broilers, layers etc) that we buy are all formed from hybridization ( combination of genes or if you like manipulation of genes).

In a nutshell, if your breed is wrong, it can't go above what it already has.

Imagine feeding, a dwarf to become tall, huge and big? That's a waste of time, resources and energy.

These are also true for chickens.

2. Environment: Next to "genes" is the environment. These also include the methods employed in rearing your birds, how much ventilation they get, how much space for frosting and then cleanliness too.

Although, chickens can sometimes overcome diseases being exposed to dirty environment. They can sometimes experience delay in growth. So you may have internal issues in play. Sometimes they are quickly prone to having worms earlier in life and when a worm is inside them, it continue to share in whatever nutrients given to the chicken.

If you're unlucky, cases of coccidiosis begins to arise and other microbial infections.

How about the methods you're using on your birds?

When do they eat?

How much do they consume per day? Is this up to the required ration?

Do they rest? Does their systems also rest?

How do you handle dead or sick birds and much more...

3. Feeds: the next thing after the two factors already mentioned is feeds and ladies and gentlemen, this is the MAJOR!

Come with me let me explain...

You see, if a bird has in its genes all that it takes to perform and a good environment to nurture it in but do not have the required nutrients to help it express these inbuilt features, it still will not perform.

It is true, that if the other two factors are in place, it becomes even easy for the feed to express it self faster.

In a nutshell, all factors MUST play their roles in the development of the bird.

I am going to be using biochemical terms in this series, please bear with me.

In primary school, we were taught, the six classes of food namely:

1.Protein
2.Carbohydrates
3.Fats and oil
4.Vitamins
5.Minerals and salts
6. Water

and I hear someone saying, "even water?" Yes o

There is an explanation for each class but let me say something about "water" before I forget.

Water is so essential in all living things that if inadequate it could result in several issues.

Almost 70% of the human body for instance is made up of water. Water provides the medium for digestion. It helps in the dilution of certain minerals, enzymes and other materials.

If you look at the classes of food listed above. You will find that the same thing play out in feeds. Poultry feeds or animal feeds can also be divided into six classes just like our food is.

Each class:

- provides certain nutrients, which carries out a specific function at the time in the body
- is required at different amount depending on age, size and health
-are also sourced differently from certain ingredients
-all feed ingredients have these class of feed contained in different ratios or quantity.
-out of the quantity contained in these feeds, there is only a little which will be absorbed by the body. This also has it requirements if the body is to perform at its optimum.

You see now that "feeds" is so important.

Also, feed takes the major cost of production whether you're into broilers, Turkey or layers.

If your chicken isn't getting the right nutrition it won't perform at optimum no matter how much in quantity you feed them.

As you will already notice. I am not copying and pasting these things. I am writing on the spot from my 4years of experience farming. My hands are already paining me.

Talk soon

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by midechamps: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
kudos

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by njidekaemeghara: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2018
ride on sir. pls add me to ur telegram 08035108931

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by njidekaemeghara: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2018
pls sir whats ur view about supplementing feeds using chaff from pap. i
mean remnants of filtered pap. thanks

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by jospepper(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2018
Following.

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
midechamps:
kudos

Thanks for engaging
Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
jospepper:
Following.

Great!

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
njidekaemeghara:
ride on sir. pls add me to ur telegram 08035108931
Alright
Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
njidekaemeghara:
pls sir whats ur view about supplementing feeds using chaff from pap. i
mean remnants of filtered pap. thanks
We don't supplement feeds with chalf from pap but with maize Offa's and even doing this has its way to go about it. You have to make sure you're not altering the quality too much that the feed's essential nutrients isn't affected.

Well, there may be people who use what you have suggested. Our experience might defer
Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Episode 3

Hey guys, thanks for the follow.

Attached to this post are two pictures just to give you a clue into what was covered in both episode 1 and 2.

The first picture is me in 2015 on my POP after serving in Ogun state.
The second picture is my present face and this isn't just editing. I am not talking about the "finess". Look at the body weight.

The same concepts used in dieting for humans can also be applied in chickens.

Look again...

In the first picture you will discover that I was so slim so much that I looked sick. I have been that way since childhood. I easily lose weight to stress and if I don't get enough food for a few days it becomes even worse.

A lot of persons seeing me now, will never believe how much I have added. There were even persons who thought and swore I was born that way.

Amidst all these, I knew I would be fat in fact, I was internationally checking my weight. I knew this because I saw it in my Dad and mum and down the family tree too.

Unless, I came with my own special genes, I would be fat. Right now, I am watching it because I don't want to lose control of my body.

But how did I began to add weight?

1. I started taking a little more rest than before

2. I included fat and proteinous food to my diet.

3. I decreased in my exercise and ate more

Each time, humans want to achieve some targets in their body, they change their diets and habits.

These same concepts holds true for chickens too.

Those with 6packs or who are planning on having one eat differently.

Sprinters have their special diets.

Obese people, people advanced in age and more also have their diet.

This is how I plan different programs for my flocks. Having understood exactly what my target market wants. I begin to feed my chickens to achieve the result just like someone who wants to get 6 packs would do.

As we saw in the part 2 of this series. We have 6 classes of feeds and each can be sourced differently from certain ingredients. For example, Carbohydrates source would include maize, wheat, and more. There are also sources of protein, fats and oil, Minerals and so on.

Each ingredient contains a certain amount of the nutrients which is expected to be absorbed by the chicken. For carbohydrates, this is called Metabolizable Energy (ME) while for protein, it is called Digestible Crude Protein (DCP).

However, in Primary school what we were taught only stopped at categorizing these class of food to energy giving or body building food.

As biochemist, studying the breakdown of each food is broad. We find these proteins breakdown to amino acids which is essential serving as building blocks for enzymes and other cells of the body. So from protein, you're not just getting your body built but also, you're helping important enzymes function.

On the other hand, we find fats and carbohydrates almost doing the same function. I mean providing energy.

Let me explain....

When we eat carbohydrates it break down to glucose through the glycolytic pathway. The ones not necessarily needed at the time are stored in the body as glycogen. For fats, the fats and oil breaks down to fatty acids. Prominent among the smallest unit is the acetyl-CoA which enters the TCA cycle. The TCA cycle generates far more ATPs than glycolysis.

Wait, this is getting to deep abi?���

What I am saying is simple...

-Know the ingredients required for making your feeds.
-Know the source of each ingredient.
-Know how much ME or DCP the ingredients you're to use contains.
-Know how much CP the stage or type of birds you're to feed needs.
-Know how to combine or mix all these ingredients to meet their required CP
-Increase or decrease as may be required based on your intended result.

Don't worry, we will breakdown these concepts some more. Stay with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by amba2017: 2:06am On Mar 12, 2018
Nice job sir. following

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
amba2017:
Nice job sir. following
Thanks for engaging
Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Episode 4

Thank you all for the follow and kind words. I see them all and I truly appreciate.

If you have been following this series by now you would have come to understand a few things.

I understand that these concepts might be a little complex for a non- biology student. However, if you stay with me to the end. I believe you will come to understand it.

No fear...�

Moving on....

Remember, we were told that a new born baby will need its mother's breast milk for a lot of reasons. Among these is:

The breast milk contains all essential nutrients necessary for the nourishment of the child. Biochemically what that nourishment means is that, there are essential elements in the breast milk that meets and help the development of essential parts of the brain cells, enzymes and more.

This is why mothers are even advised to go on exclusive breast feeding for the baby because just that breast milk contains everything else the baby needs at the time.

I know you want to ask questions about those who didn't get breast milk and still turn out well.

You see, human beings are complex beings and some how our brain tend to find its way to develop by adaptation, consistent learning etc. Chickens are not like that.

However, you still will find traces of the effect of a child well fed with breast milk from the one not fed. Please don't argue on this one. I am just trying to make a point which will guide us in the next thing am about to say. �

Now, the chick (especially the agric- breed) doesn't have a "mum" to supply it with breast milk. It rely on you the farmer to care for it needs.

It is very important to note here that, the first 5 days of a Chick's life is the MOST important. It is the time when it needs the most care and supply of clean water and nutritious feed.

This is why some company would produce you Pre-starter feeds. The pre-starter feeds is expected to contain more protein than any type of feeds. It also contains other essential minerals and vitamins as may be required for the nourishment of the chick.

Of course this series is not to show you how to buy company processed feeds but to teach you how to make your own feeds.

Depending on the target market in view or availability of ingredients and other additives at the time of stocking. I use company processed pre-starter feeds for the first 5 days.

Although, it is costly than the other types, it provides for the chick all the essential nutrients it needs.

I follow up also with more vitamins in their water for almost a month.

There are other few things to do but I am saying these ones so when you start making your feeds as I will show you, you won't say its not working.

If the chick doesn't have the enzymes and other things fully built, you will either be wasting your time or spending more on feeds.

Your quality feed can help your chicks build resistance against diseases. It can help them withstand tough weather conditions such as cold or heat.

If you have been following this series, you would understand by now that, I am not just teaching you about feeds but more also, I am showing you exactly what to do, why you're doing it, the results you will get, why you're getting such results and all. This is not google or theory. This is practical experience talking.

You don't want to be overloaded now. Do you? �

Talk soon
Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by AIG07: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kudos man. You're doing a great job here.

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
AIG07:
Kudos man. You're doing a great job here.

Thanks for engaging
Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 1:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Episode 5

This is 12.47am. My heart wants to give you this.

I know you all have been waiting to hear more on this? I also want to believe that you're putting to good use the secrets already unleashed in this series?

Great! Let's continue...

Let me quickly state here:

It is not how much a Chick or chicken takes in that is important BUT the quality of what it takes in.

So a Chick or chicken can eat from morning till the next day and still don't grow if what is fed it isn't quality.

One great thing about chickens is there quick response to what is being fed them. You can tell within 4-7 days if your feed is working just fine or not. You will see signs of these in their weight, droppings, movement and so on.

See, it doesn't take the period of 12 weeks or 8 weeks for chickens to grow.

The growth or maturity of chickens is dependent on what they feed on.

You see, if a child isn't fed well it still will grow. However, he might show symptoms of deficiency, slimness etc.

A chicken will, however not grow at all that's if it survives.

Let me explain to you why this is so...

Remember the breakdown of carbohydrates I gave in the previous posts?

Nice...

In the presence of food in the body of the chicken, it will break this down to glucose then to some form of energy called ATP and then store the rest as glycogen.

What happens in the absence of food intake or shortage?

The stored glycogen is called back by the body. This then will be reused to produce glucose which will go back to a reverse glycolysis. This is called gluconeogenesis. This is the exact thing that happens when humans fast.

Alright, when this happens to a chicken, it leads to stress and since the stored food is being reused this would make the chicken to continue to slim down or lose weight and then the stress also further makes this worse.

This is why it is important you know what you're doing before ever bringing those chickens home.

Also, when you feed your chickens continuously without a gap in between for them to rest. You over stress the cells and organs. This is also not good especially for Broilers that don't have control over food. They can eat 24hours none stop. grin.

So the idea is to feed them adequately and not over work their lives out.

I know you want to ask about the "adbilitum" thing.

But the idea of the adbilitum is to ensure your chickens get the expected ration for that day. This ration increases as the chicken grows.

When we write business plans for people we include a complete ration table for them and then show them how to either increase or decrease to meet the expected result intended. This is one way we help them save cost of production and this is apart from the 30% guaranteed cost you can save making your own feeds.

Remember, what I am giving you are concepts and not a direct formulation.

Remember, I told you that I am also giving you reasons or telling you the "why" to the results you see.

Remember, also that I told you earlier that fats produces greatest amount of energy ie ATPs compared to carbohydrates.

These whole information is what you manipulate to mix your feeds.

What happens if the ratio of your fat ingredients is too much in the feeds? You guess right - reduced height, too much oil in the chicken, reduced growth especially where supply of water isn't enough.

What if there is too much carbohydrates or protein? You will see different kind of results which might not be pleasing.

So, to mix feeds one must know the DCPs or MEs of the intended ingredients I.e the exact nutrients which will be supplied and utilized by the chicken per a measure taken.

Since the DCPs are different for all ingredients. We must then mix everything to meet an expected CP as required by the category or type of bird.

Usually, this is done following simple steps.

The eBook "Excel's Guide to making poultry feeds", provides a step by step method of calculating CPs of various feed formulation using different examples. Also, added is a table that shows you the exact CPs layers, broilers and turkey require in their various ages. You will also find included in the eBook, the different DCPs and MEs of feed ingredients.

However, you will be the first to be privilaged to get the insider view into its contents. I will be sharing screen shots from the eBook so you can properly digest all i have been teaching here.

I am also going to share with you the two methods we use in making feeds. Then I will show you the problem with the conventional methods being used.

Talk soon

2 Likes

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by wengerman: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
is your eBook only on poultry feed or cattle and other feeds formular inclusive

1 Like

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2018
wengerman:
is your eBook only on poultry feed or cattle and other feeds formular inclusive

Poultry feeds only. Precisely Briolers, layers, turkey, etc
Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Episode 6

Tonight on "Mastering the arts of poultry feeds: the secret concepts", we will be doing a lot of practical teachings.

Poultry feed ingredients are broadly classified into
1. cereal grains
2. protein meals
3. fats and
oils
4.minerals
5.feed additives

6. and miscellaneous raw materials, such as roots and
tubers.

7. Water

Each of the class mentioned above has it separate ME or DCP.

Let's take cereal grains for an instance.

I will show you a screen shot

If you check for Maize, you will find its own content as specified within its role. Please refer to the first picture for details.

What this means is that for every 1kg of whole wheat included in your poultry feed mixture, the bird is expected to receive 13% protein, 3153 kcal Metabolizable Energy, 0.05 calcium, 0.20 Phosphorus and 0.5 lysine.

You can see that the whole wheat doesn't just provide energy but also, protein, calcium, phosphorus and lysine. Lysine is an enzyme.

If you take same for maize you will find its own content.

This is also same for all the other classes of feed ingredients. Please they are too many, to screen shot them

This is the reason why its a little bit complex and you can't just start mixing Maize, wheat, PKC and all that just because you want to make feeds. You have to follow a step by step approach.

I will show you how in a few steps:

Step 1: Find out the class the feed ingredients you're about to mix fall in. Is it Carbohydrates, protein or fats.

I have attached this screen shot for you too see. Refer to the second picture.

Step 2. Know the DCPs requirements of the feed type you want to make. For Broiler starter, the DCP is between 22-24%.
You can also find in the column the expected ME, calcium, crude protein, and Phosphorus. Please check the third picture.

The eBook from which this was shot contains all details for Broilers (starter, Grower, finisher), Layers (starter, Grower, layers and all ages), Turkey in same order. You will find the expected DCPs, protein, calcium, phosphorus and ME for each category

There are 2 easy ways you can use to make feeds:

1. Using all locally sourced ingredients.

2. Using concentrates

Any of the above will serve depending on the resources at your reach, knowledge and skill

Before we go into details. What is a concentrate?

A feed concentrate is a complete mixture of all essential nutrients as required by the bird type. It contains essential amino acids, proteins, MEs etc.

Using concentrates to make feeds is the most easiest way. However, the most smartest way is to combine both 2 methods above and this is so easy to do.

Let's look at each ways we can use in making feeds. A breakdown of the concepts....

...to be continued in the next episode.

Talk soon

1 Share

Re: Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts by MasExcel19(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Episode 7

Remember, yesterday I mentioned that there are two ways to make feeds:

1. Using all locally sourced materials (ingredients).

2. Using concentrates

I have defined what a concentrate means in this context.

Now let's see how you can make feeds using all locally sourced ingredients.

Shall we?

This first method requires that you use only local ingredients such as maize, soybeans, Palm Kernel Cake (PKC), Groundnut Cake (GNC), etc.

Remember that it was mentioned that each of these ingredients has their separate DCPs, MEs, and may be Calcium, Phosphorus and lysin present in certain quantity?

So just mixing at different ratios or quantity will not help you.

To be able to know the right quantity to mix, we make use of the Pearson Square method.

I will be sharing a simple step by step example for you to see but before then, let me tell you what we intend to make.

Assuming we want to mix feeds for 50kg Broiler starter, how much maize, soya, fishmeal etc do we add to be able to get the required DCP of Broiler starter?

Remember that the required DCP for starter should range between 22%-24% (refer to picture number 3 of episode 6)

Follow the screen shots in picture 1 and 2 of this episode learn how you can calculate DCPs of the 50kg feeds to be made.

Notice that in the end we got a DCP of 22.19%. This is within the required DCP of Broiler starter which is between 22-24%.

Now, it is true you were able to get the required DCP. However, how do you know that the required P, Ca and ME are OK?

Remember without knowing all the requirements, you will be under feeding your birds in essential nutrients.

This complication is the reason why most people would rather prefer using concentrates to make their feeds rather than using this method

Look at picture 3 on this episode, by simply sorting out the % requirement in ME from what is obtain per Kg of each ingredients you can calculate the required ME.

Follow the same steps for Ca, P etc

*** By now you will find that I have to continue to refer you to pictures to properly guide you. This makes you go up and down every single time. This is strenuous.

You can join our telegram community have a better experience. If you join today, you will find:

1. The other parts of this series which are more clearly taught because of the platform. What you're getting here is half baked since I can't share links, audio etc.

2. There are 3 ebooks available for download at the file section of the group. You can download all ebooks free once you join today.

3. You will find a link to the video I made on "how to make feeds right in your compound". Remember, this platform doesn't allow me to share links.

4. Recently, there was a need for a farmer to supply 30,000 spent layers at Lagos. We announced this on the platform. This one supply can turn anyone to a millionaire in minutes. Opportunities such as this, are announced on the platform as they come.

Plus you can learn from others too, connect, Grow and become a resource person yourself.

We also are planning an online conference to hold soon. When you join you already locked your slot when we announce the event.

You're not under any compulsion to join. You can be here and still enjoy whatever we can share here as the platform may provide.

To join, simply send a WhatsApp request to the phone number on the 4th picture of me. See it at the end of this post.

Talk soon

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value / Anambra: Land Close To River Needed / My Grafted Mangoes Begin To Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.