Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Bbnaija: Ahneeka Opens Up About Her Attraction To Teddy A And K.brule - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ahneeka Opens Up About Her Attraction To Teddy A And K.brule (1007 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Ahneeka Opens Up About Her Attraction To Teddy A And K.brule by Oluwolex2000(m): 1:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Source - .COM

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Ahneeka has spoken with Pulse about her supposed ‘attraction’ to fellow Big Brother Naija housemates, Teddy A and K.Brule.

During a Facebook Live interview with Pulse.ng, a fan mentioned that the evicted housemate had told Biggie that she had feelings for fellow housemates, Teddy A and K.Brule.

In response to the comment, Ahneeka revealed that apart from Teddy’s looks, which she admits makes him the hottest guy in the house, the up-and-coming musician falls flat to her.

On her relationship with K. Brule

Ahneeka said she had connected with the disqualified housemate because, just like K.Brule, she knows what it means to be downtrodden.

Can you guys bring the Ahneeka that was in the house because I don’t know what you guys are talking about?

I just connected to K.Brule because he just was cute. Not just physically, the guy is cute; spirit and looks. Also, I don’t know if I’m a sucker for a lost cause, but I just like people who are downtrodden and people like to step on them.

I just like to know that “yo, you’re not alone’ because I have felt like that in my life, and I just like to relate with those kind of people.

K.Brule is nice, he is so nice. His spirit is so true, so I just connected with him on that level.

On feelings for Teddy A

Teddy is probably the hottest guy in the house because he is very tall and likes to swag it up. But, outside of that, Teddy falls flat to me.

I don’t see Teddy as… Please just play your game and come out of there, nothing else. You’re cute, but mmm… Bye Felicia.

I didn’t tell Biggie that I was in love with Teddy A. I probably was complaining that I couldn’t connect to Teddy because of Bambam.

For some reason in the house, anytime I tried to talk to any guy in the house, people made it look like I was trying to steal their man. And Bambam was my girl so I couldn’t have her thinking like that, even though at some point she did.

So I was staying away from Teddy and he was making it known that I was being too reserved – It’s because of your [Teddy A] babe [Bambam].

I could flow with you, you could be my G, but I’m just respectful to your babe and not to start some drama in the house.

So that was just my concern. I couldn’t connect to the guys because of their wives.

Source: http://www..com/2018/03/bbnaija-ahneeka-opens-up-about-her.html

Re: Bbnaija: Ahneeka Opens Up About Her Attraction To Teddy A And K.brule by dyadeleye(m): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Thank God you didn't connect, enough of the pimples distribution

Gracias

Re: Bbnaija: Ahneeka Opens Up About Her Attraction To Teddy A And K.brule by Nellizzy(m): 1:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Hissss
Re: Bbnaija: Ahneeka Opens Up About Her Attraction To Teddy A And K.brule by LadySarah: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2018
lol
Re: Bbnaija: Ahneeka Opens Up About Her Attraction To Teddy A And K.brule by Ask4diva(f): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2018
She was too reserved, nd always chewing gum... but why cant big brother edit are pimples face? undecided stopped watching d show afta khloe left

(1) (Reply)

Fake it'Laura Ikeji Reveals Five Shocking Tips On How To Make Money On Instagram / BB Naija: Bambam Tells Cee-c How She Feels Teddy A Has Been Using Her / Ifunada ex Big Brother Housemate share her virginity, rape, depression story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.