Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819882 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by GreaterFuture(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
u3fine:
I only used Doha and most of my friends that used Doha did not apply for transit visa in as much as you are not going out of the airport.
For Abu Dhabi, I can't tell. Most like all Middle east countries airport doesn't need transit.
Okay. Thank you very much.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by handsomebolanle: 5:56am On Sep 30, 2023
Any update on UAE visa? Is the ban been lifted or still in place?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
handsomebolanle:
Any update on UAE visa? Is the ban been lifted or still in place?

Ask tinubu and ajuri grin grin cheesy kiss
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by handsomebolanle: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
uckennety:

Ask tinubu and ajuri grin grin cheesy kiss

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Abeg help me. This matter is tiring.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Temmrow: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Please, is it a good idea to work in Qatar? Is there work in Qatar?

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justjify(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dede20:
Pls can I get the email address for wakanow.
Gurus in d house, assist
Google is thy friend
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jimcykhan: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hi
Please can someone share more light on hayya card for Nigerians
When ask accommodation name, what do they mean? Is it hotel name? Is hotel booking from other sites accepted?
And finally at what point will you be require to proof valid US, UK or shengen visa?

Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jimcykhan: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
Pls can someone respond

Hi
When ask accommodation name, what do they mean? Is it hotel name? Is hotel booking from other sites accepted?
And finally at what point will you be require to proof valid US, UK or shengen visa?

Thank you[/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by handsomebolanle: 4:47am On Oct 25, 2023
Please any positive news on UAE ViSA?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by belloabeebb(m): 5:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Nigerians Can no longer apply for Hayya card till further notice.
jimcykhan:
Pls can someone respond

Hi

Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by belloabeebb(m): 5:22am On Oct 25, 2023
Job is scarce presently, don't come for now
Temmrow:
Please, is it a good idea to work in Qatar? Is there work in Qatar?

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Emmafe(m): 3:11am On Nov 14, 2023
Good day

I reside in Canada, I still have Nigeria passport. Can I apply for Dubai visit visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lily156: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
You should be able to apply through VFS but you have to fly Emirates. Use your credit card to buy a refundable ticket in case your visa application is denied. It will be more expensive but if your visa is approved, you can cancel and then buy another Emirates ticket that is non-refundable and cheaper.
If you get a visa through VFS, you have to fly into Dubai on an Emirates flight. You will not be allowed entry if you fly with another airline.

Emmafe:
Good day

I reside in Canada, I still have Nigeria passport. Can I apply for Dubai visit visa?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Emmafe(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
lily156:
You should be able to apply through VFS but you have to fly Emirates. Use your credit card to buy a refundable ticket in case your visa application is denied. It will be more expensive but if your visa is approved, you can cancel and then buy another Emirates ticket that is non-refundable and cheaper.
If you get a visa through VFS, you have to fly into Dubai on an Emirates flight. You will not be allowed entry if you fly with another airline.

Last question can I apply 3-4 months ahead?
Thanks, I messaged wakanow they said if I’m traveling with Nigerian passport it won’t be approved. I will give your method a try. Thanks so much for your input, I appreciate.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by handsomebolanle: 6:02am On Jan 06
Any update on visa application for Nigerians?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Simigbe: 4:08pm On Feb 01
belloabeebb:
Job is scarce presently, don't come for now

Someone that said he works with a company in Qatar want to help with work with his company but asking me to commit 100k then I can pay 600k left from my salary monthly .. Job at a restaurant
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01
Please can someone put more light on this for me; I had that there's age range for UAE visa now, I was told that it start from 40 above.
I just want to know if they are issuing visa at all?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fergieboy: 3:04pm On Mar 05
Uae finally lift travel ban on Nigerians

How true is this news

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Labey71: 5:05pm On Mar 05
fergieboy:
Uae finally lift travel ban on Nigerians

How true is this news
I don’t believe this untill it’s official .I checked uae embassy in Nigeria ,and no such news .i check alkhaleej and no such news .So don’t know where this news is coming from
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by YoobaNesan: 5:41pm On Mar 05
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!
Fake! Fake!! Fake!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 1dorzine(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27
Emmafe:
Thanks, I messaged wakanow they said if I’m traveling with Nigerian passport it won’t be approved. I will give your method a try. Thanks so much for your input, I appreciate.

Hello Emmafe, I'm in same situation as you were. Did you get the visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Emmafe(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27
1dorzine:

Hello Emmafe, I'm in same situation as you were. Did you get the visa?
I didn’t bother to apply.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Funkybabee(f): 9:28pm On Mar 27
So the ban has not been lifted
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tony5(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02
Good afternoon my people, please I need update on the visa ban for Nigerians because I might need to travel to UAE for visa application
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 9:23pm On Apr 03
Please like how much should I budget for Oman tourist visa . I’m going alone

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.