Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821838 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by csckid(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
csckid:
that's a welcome development..please I want to travel to Dubai for Holiday

who can do this for me.or guide me
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 1:17am On Sep 12, 2023
lovere:
UAE should introduce strict measures to prevent those touts and criminals who come to 🇦🇪 to tarnish 🇳🇬 image.

At least the UAE has experienced some sanity since banning Nigerians from coming in grin grin grin

It's true that we have poor leadership in Nigeria but a lot our youth lack the right attitude to leave in a sane and developed society.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hammed71(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2023
Some people are saying the news is fake
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2023
Japaperson:
Presently flight go cost 700k plus for wakanow

With ticket prices at the moment.
The Dubai thrill is gone.
Infact more people will abscond this period, travelling is no longer fun.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by VeeInsider: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is also my prayer. If something isn't done to prevent a reoccurence, then another visa ban might come.

lovere:
UAE should introduce strict measures to prevent those touts and criminals who come to 🇦🇪 to tarnish 🇳🇬 image.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by VeeInsider: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
lovere:

They can't waste their resources to do our job for us, it's the Nigerian system that needs to ensure that a tout doesn't even obtain a Passport.
And those who obtained passports and decides to go abroad should be counselled by our immigration authorities at the airport and warned that if they commit a crime outside Nigeria, their passports will be revoked and will not be issued another one until after 10 years.

The UAE realized that our government didn't take the issue serious so they took matters into their own hands, if they lift the ban and Nigerians misbehave there again, they should enforce the ban again angry angry angry
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lily156: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
People should know that it is extremely expensive in Dubai at the moment. With the influx of Russians and Ukrainians, hotel prices have skyrocketed. If it's plainly for vacation, people are perhaps better off going to other countries like Lebanon.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Eky29: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hold on , the portal for visa is not yet open.
We have to exercise more patience, probably by next week it will be open.

quote author=csckid post=125735512]

who can do this for me.or guide me [/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by csckid(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Eky29:
Hold on , the portal for visa is not yet open.

quote author=csckid post=125735512]

who can do this for me.or guide me

ok
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chrishertz8: 12:21am On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=Eky29 post=125770551]Hold on , the portal for visa is not yet open.

Patiently waiting.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chrishertz8: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please any new development? Has anyone been able to apply for the visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fergieboy: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Chrishertz8:
Please any new development? Has anyone been able to apply for the visa?

Not yet

https://www.nairaland.com/7842052/uae-official-says-visa-restrictions
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fergieboy: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
lily156:
People should know that it is extremely expensive in Dubai at the moment. With the influx of Russians and Ukrainians, hotel prices have skyrocketed. If it's plainly for vacation, people are perhaps better off going to other countries like Lebanon.
People don’t know how hard uae is
Omo was there for 6 month in Sharjah tho
Had to run back cox the bills choke

Imagine if you now stayed in Dubai na die o

It’s just a country for flexing and come back
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Eky29: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2023
I heard Sharjah is one of the cheapest area in the UAE, so even the Sharjah is expensive… Nawaoooo

fergieboy:

People don’t know how hard uae is
Omo was there for 6 month in Sharjah tho
Had to run back cox the bills choke

Imagine if you now stayed in Dubai na die o

It’s just a country for flexing and come back

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Eky29:
I heard Sharjah is one of the cheapest area in the UAE, so even the Sharjah is expensive… Nawaoooo

Cheapest like 10 years ago, not anymore grin grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chrishertz8: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Please are there Jobs in qatar? Is it advisable to go there?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Eky29: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Anyhow, let’s see how it goes

babakb:

Cheapest like 10 years ago, not anymore grin grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dede20: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Pls can I get the email address for wakanow.
Gurus in d house, assist
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cerezo: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Are you heading to Doha between 27th Sep and 1st Oct? dm please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lily156: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
They have a website! The same time and data you spent typing your question here is the same you'd have spent going to their website and getting their authentic email address.
That's how you lot get scammed. What if someone gives you a false email address here?

Anyway, it's info@wakanow.com

Dede20:
Pls can I get the email address for wakanow.
Gurus in d house, assist

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nwauwa(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Have Qatar stopped giving Hayaa visas to Nigerians too?i stumbled on their page on Ig and its filed with Nigerians complaining that their application was stuck on "pending" forever .

las las, Niaja don cast everywhere
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
Eky29:

Ajman n fujairah is the cheapest
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by GreaterFuture(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Do I need a transit visa passing through Doha Qatar?
Destination is Serbia?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by u3fine(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
GreaterFuture:
Do I need a transit visa passing through Doha Qatar?
Destination is Serbia?
Not at all.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ahmedio2017(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2023
uckennety:

Ajman n fujairah is the cheapest

Pls is working visa going in Dubai now?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justjify(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
lovere:
The ban on issuing visas to Nigerians is part of the strict measures. Wetin you want again?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by GreaterFuture(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
u3fine:

Not at all.
Thanks for your response, time and help.
What about Abu Dhabi?
The transit wait may be up to 14 hrs...
do you know anything about this too?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justjify(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
lovere:
The ban on issuing visas to Nigerians is part of the strict measures

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by u3fine(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
I only used Doha and most of my friends that used Doha did not apply for transit visa in as much as you are not going out of the airport.
For Abu Dhabi, I can't tell. Most like all Middle east countries airport doesn't need transit.
GreaterFuture:

Thanks for your response, time and help.
What about Abu Dhabi?
The transit wait may be up to 14 hrs...
do you know anything about this too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.