Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations (1871 Views)

World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) / Watch Rwanda Capital Kigali Where The Workers Bath Palm Trees At Night(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by ariesbull: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2018
Forget your Giants of Africa status

Rwanda’s capital, Kigali has been declared by United Nations as the Most beautiful city in Africa and the third greenest city in the world!

See pictures
https://etimes.com.ng/kigali-beats-abuja-and-other-cities-to-clinch-the-most-beautiful-city-in-africa/

3 Likes

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2018
Congrats to the hutus and the Tutsi

For forging ahead despite the genocide to make Rwanda a better place

7 Likes

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by kimjongJezebel: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

A big congrats too to sarrki�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by FarahAideed: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Nigeria would have been far better than this if the extremely dull Buhari didn't oust Shagari for no concrete reason

5 Likes

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by kimjongJezebel: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nigeria would have been far better than this if the extremely dull Buhari didn't oust Shagari for no concrete reason

And due to that singular reason, characters like IBB, Abacha, etc, became Heads of State. See where we are today.

Before the senseless and treasonable act Buhari committed in 1983, Ajaokuta Steel mill was over 80% completed. The steel mill was being built at the same time with those of South Korea and India. Buhari came and destroyed the steel mill, using corruption of previous government as an excuse by stopping funding and putting Nigeria where we are today. The funny thing is, South Korea didn't have money at the time to build their own and they had to borrow while money wasn't our problem because we had so much money as at then. Check out South Korea and India today and the technological advancements they have achieved because of their steel industry.

It is only in this country we reward unpatriotic act

9 Likes

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by SEMO007(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Kigali
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by Michael004: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2018
When did Nigeria ever been a giant of Africa before?

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by NaoSlay: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2018

Being the greenest city doesn't mean its the best , no notable American city have collected that award.

I prefer my city to be good economically than being the greenest.

Lagos alone is still better than the whole of Rwanda alone , you can check the economies ranking.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

A big congrats too to sarrki�

Thank you ma
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by OfficialAwol(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Something retards like you will not let happen in Nigeria because you will always stand on the wrong side of the page.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by theSpark(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2018
Law and order begets decent cities.

3 Likes

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by saarumann: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Those of us who have been to Botswana, Kenya, Namibia Ethiopia already know that Nigeria is just a glorified village compared to these countries. This is why I hate identifying myself as a Nigerian abroad. It is very shameful. I rather identify myself as a Biafran and be seen a noble citizen, than call myself a Nigerian abroad and be seen a potential terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Something retards like you will not let happen in Nigeria because you will always stand on the wrong side of the page.

You lack morals

So if I did not agree in what you believed in am on the wrong side ?
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2018
saarumann:
Those of us who have been to Botswana, Kenya, Namibia Ethiopia already know that Nigeria is just a glorified village compared to these countries. I hate identifying myself as a Nigerian abroad. It is very shameful.

Then pack your loads and leave

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Being the greenest city doesn't mean its the best , no notable American city have collected that award.

Lagos alone is still better than the whole of Rwanda alone , you can check the economies ranking.

Its not economic rating

Its environment , neatness and orderliness

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by neezar: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

What kind of useless statement is this....U think it's by building roads, bridges that will make lagos to be better??

I can bet that u don't even reside in lagos

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by anibirelawal(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2018
Thanks to the developers.
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by NaoSlay: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Its not economic rating

Its environment , neatness and orderliness

With their orderliness , blah , blah , blah shits , they are not up there with the world powers , I prefer living in this Sithole called Nigeria than that place , what joy would someone derive from being neat and poor.

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by BankeSmalls(f): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Lagos is one giant refuse dump, and a no man's l grin

3 Likes

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by neezar: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Do you know calling a mod wrongfully too is a sin on Nairaland ?

Cc lalasticlala
He has being paid finally

Come pay tithe na....I am always loyal sa cool
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

With their orderliness , blah , blah , blah shits , they are not up there with the world powers , I prefer living in this Sithole called Nigeria than that place , what joy would someone derive from being neat and poor.

Its not comparison we are into

Its just a way of telling others to do more

Were not comparing

For them to put the genocide behind them to come to this achieve this is commendable
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by saarumann: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

And due to that singular reason, characters like IBB, Abacha, etc, became Heads of State. See where we are today.

Before the senseless and treasonable act Buhari committed in 1983, Ajaokuta Steel mill was over 80% completed. The steel mill was being built at the same time with those of South Korea and India. Buhari came and destroy the steel mill by stopping funding and putting Nigeria where we are today. The funny thing is, South Korea didn't have money at the time to build their own and they had to borrow while money wasn't our problem because we had so much money as at then. Check out South Korea and India today and the technological advancements they have achieved because of their steel industry.

It is only in this country we reward unpatriotic act
Hahaaa! The same Buhari who dragged Nigeria backwards using his usual korupsion song is today the Saint President of Nigeria. Honestly this country is a huge joke. This the reason why always identify myself as a Biafran whenever I'm out of the country.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Lagos is one giant refuse dump, and a no man's l grin

We know your type Sir

Yet you can't leave Lagos for the past 39 years

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by kimjongJezebel: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Thank you ma
You're welcome Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by NaoSlay: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Its not comparison we are into

Its just a way of telling others to do more

Were not comparing

For them to put the genocide behind them to come to this achieve this is commendable

Well , let give honor to who honor is due to , they tried .

The tried , they put the genocide behind them and they became the neatest nation in Africa .
Thumbs up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by saarumann: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Don't worry. Very soon the whole of Biafra will leave your glorified village Nigeria.
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by BankeSmalls(f): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

We know your type Sir

Yet you can't leave Lagos for the past 39 years

I don't have to leave Lagos , for you who came from Obomosho.
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by Cooly100: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Libya Returnees shock FG: Some returnnes have gone back to Libya

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/libya-returnees-shock-fg-returnnes-gone-back-libya/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Guys Think The Holocaust Was Real Or Fake? / NATO Decision - Finland Mobilises Army Reserves ( Including Simon Ekpa ) / Is The Uk A Democracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.