Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations (1889 Views)

World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) / Watch Rwanda Capital Kigali Where The Workers Bath Palm Trees At Night(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I don't have to leave Lagos , for you who came from Obomosho.

Go do your work bro

Holdup is piling up around Alaba rago
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2018
saarumann:
Don't worry. Very soon the whole of Biafra will leave your glorified village Nigeria.

Lol

Biafra ko Biafra ni
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by Cooly100: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Congrats to the hutus and the Tutsi

For forging ahead despite the genocide to make Rwanda a better place

Did the Nigeria FG forge ahead with the Igbos 50 years after the civil war?
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by Cooly100: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Lol

Biafra ko Biafra ni

Show any part of Biafra that is as poor as Makoko Yaba in Lagos?
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2018
Cooly100:

Did the Nigeria FG forge ahead with the Igbos 50 years after the civil war?

I don't know calling at you are talking about

After 9years that the war ended Late Alex ekwueme was made vice president ?

What do you mean by moving forward ?
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by Cooly100: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

It will never be well with ipob online miscreants

...but well for the marauding killer fulani herdsmen in your village?

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2018
Cooly100:

Show any part of Biafra that is as poor as Makoko Yaba in Lagos?

Imota is richer than the glorified Biafra land

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

This is wishing people bad luck and causing bad blood in a peaceful forum.

Mynd44 , please do the needful.

May ipob online miscreants never know peace

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2018
Igbos online miscreants will never know peace

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by BankeSmalls(f): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Osinbajo being the VP didn't stop the hunger and stunted growth in his own town?
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by sarrki(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Osinbajo being the VP didn't stop the hunger and stunted growth in his own town?

Igbos renegade will be dealt with according to our constitution

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by Cooly100: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Making one man VP doesn't mean anything. How did the FG use the talents of the Biafra scientist to better their country?...Biafra used modular refineries 50 years ago, but today Nigeria still imports fuel. Have you heard of fuel queues on the streets of Kigali before despite the fact that they have no oil?
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by Amarabae(f): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2018
A useless 1914 failed experiment.
My happiness is that I didn't give birth to my son in Nigeria..
He will appreciate me more for that when he grows up

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by Cooly100: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos renegade will be dealt with according to our constitution

...how come you have diferent constitution for the fulani herdsmen. Does Rwanda have two constitutions..?
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by ollah2: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2018
The same Rwanda that experienced a war which tore the country apart and set it back to 8th century. They easily and simply put the past behind them and there they are way better than the so called "giant of Africa".

It's really a shame. Shame on ALL OF US regardless of your political position, religious position ,social status or whatever you have in your account or investment. SHAME
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by jieta: 11:05am On Mar 10, 2018
saarumann:
Those of us who have been to Botswana, Kenya, Namibia Ethiopia already know that Nigeria is just a glorified village compared to these countries. This is why I hate identifying myself as a Nigerian abroad. It is very shameful. I rather identify myself as a Biafran and be seen a noble citizen, than call myself a Nigerian abroad and be seen a potential terrorist.
if you are this expose and still make comment like this then is very disappoint. take a critical look at those country you mention you will realize that Nigeria has more population than all of them combine together and even some state in Nigeria have more population than most of those countries you listed.
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by Horus(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i0aE5W-Ex8

Kigali the cleanest cities in Africa
Re: Rwanda’s Capital, Kigali Has Been Declared By United Nations by OfficialAwol(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

You lack morals

So if I did not agree in what you believed in am on the wrong side ?

What do you call it when just one man claims wisdom out of the many?

Would you say he's the only informed man, or simply being stupid by refusing to see what everyone else sees as wrong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Republican Staff Who Abused The Obama Girls Has Been Sacked / Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” / European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.