Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

South African Visa Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Visa Needed (1190 Views)

Kenya Visa Needed / Brazil Visa Needed / Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Visa Needed by chikenice(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2007
Can anyone give me a link to get a south african visa ? I wont make any payment until i see the visa.
U can mail me or post here.My email is whobeu007@yahoo.com
Re: South African Visa Needed by cuteass1(f): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2007
@ dearest chicken ice

don't you know the road to south-african embassy, . . . . . . or has nairaland turned into an embassy as well??

na wah ooo

when you get to the embassy itself, you'll be sure you don't have to pay before the visa is issued, most importantly you're sure of not being duped wink
Re: South African Visa Needed by chikenice(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2007
@cute-ass,when shall we all stop pretending as if we dont know whats up?If u come from a rich home where ur folks have a fat bank account which u used in applying doesnt mean we all have that .
Hope ur folks are not on the EFCC's list.

Love u baby,No hard feelings
Re: South African Visa Needed by Akolawole(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2007
@Chicken ice

Why South africa of all places?
Re: South African Visa Needed by mrpataki(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2007
Akolawole:

@Chicken ice

Why South africa of all places?

So you dont know the latest travel trend That from SA, you can enter the UK If you manage to get the SA pali, forget it you are on your way to UK easily!

Come to Lagos and see Nigerians sleeping for SA Embassy!
Even though there is nothing in SA!
Re: South African Visa Needed by Constantin: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2007
Every second word on this forum is SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH AFRICA AND SOUTH AFRICA. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Can´t we build our own "South African" at home instead of rushing into a country where Nigerians are not welcome, to put it mildly angry angry
Re: South African Visa Needed by chikenice(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2007
Constantin:

Every second word on this forum is SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH AFRICA AND SOUTH AFRICA. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Can´t we build our own "South African" at home instead of rushing into a country where Nigerians are not welcome, to put it mildly angry angry

@Constantin,

I have a business idea that i can do to make me stay back.Will u be kind enough to give me a loan?I will pay u 20% interest,Please no kiding. Just mail me
Re: South African Visa Needed by cuteass1(f): 1:21am On Mar 11, 2007
chiken ice:

@Constantin,

I have a business idea that i can do to make me stay back.Will u be kind enough to give me a loan?I will pay u 20% interest,Please no kiding. Just mail me

i see you've been watching too many movies, get real dear grin

what is it you actually want us/nairaland to do for you?
Re: South African Visa Needed by orp: 1:27am On Mar 11, 2007
I understand your desperation.If you are not care full you will be duped
Re: South African Visa Needed by Nokwazi(f): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2007
Nigerians are not welcome in South Africa, sheesh !! Since 2004 South Africa has seen more Nigerian immigrants than ever before and the numbers are growing steadily everyday. South Africa is the latest transit stop over for many Africans wishing to settle abroad. By assuming SA citizenship, and buying all the necessary documentation, visas.Because South Africans are most welcome in the West and Europe, quickly, they jump over to any old country in the world and settle there as South Africans. Do you know any Nigerians living in South Africa Constantin? Those that say they are not welcome here, it should be because unlike in many countries in the world, South Africans do not fall for the Naija charm and charisma that easily. Chiken-ice get your visa the way you know, why should you pretend that there is another way. You want to come to Souty, come my friend, you will pay from the minute you set
foot here, so make sure you have dollars in your pocket, and a smooth tongue, to talk you way out of any tight spot.

You be Naija, do am the way Naija do am, now !!
Re: South African Visa Needed by peribiz(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2007
Dear Chicken ice, SA visa is not really a big deal. I just returned from SA couple of weeks ago. These are the requirements. 1. Statement of account or any other proof of funds such as pay advice. 2. A letter of invitation from any SA firm, institution or hotel reservation. 3. A copy of the Biodata page of passport. 4. Visa fee of N8,600. If I remember any other additions I will post it. But this is about all. Have a lovely day.
Re: South African Visa Needed by oraxs(m): 1:02am On Mar 20, 2007
Pls i need de visa too.Call me if you can help 08023647976
Re: South African Visa Needed by oraxs(m): 1:04am On Mar 20, 2007
Pls i need de visa too.Call me if you can help 08023647976

(1) (Reply)

Trade Visits To 4 Asian Countries / France Long Stay Student Visa- / Changing Colleges/universities/courses In Canadian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.