Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently (3332 Views)

Kenya Visa Needed / Brazil Visa Needed / Irish Visa Needed: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by bibiking1(m): 4:19am On Aug 10, 2010
Hi guys!
Please can anyone direct me on how to get an Egyptian Visa URGENTLY (within 3 days) in Nigeria here?
Thanks
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by niceguy10: 4:23am On Aug 10, 2010
Egypt ki, if i may ask, what are you going there to do?
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by bibiking1(m): 4:29am On Aug 10, 2010
Its a transit, i have to pick up a visa at an embassy there (unfortunately Nigeria was not one of their "base stations"wink
You got any help to offer?
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by Vicjustice: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2010
bibiking1:

Its a transit, i have to pick up a visa at an embassy there (unfortunately Nigeria was not one of their "base stations"wink
Are you sure you're talking about a transit visa? State your destination country (if you don't mind) and let's see if a visa is required
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by member65: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
bibiking1:

Respond to Vicjustice's question. I don't think transit Visas allows one to step outside the airport.
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by bibiking1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2010
It is NOT transit! I need to go to Egypt to apply for a Lithuanian Visa.

That is the closest Lithuanian embassy
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by Vicjustice: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
bibiking1:

It is NOT transit! I need to go to Egypt to apply for a Lithuanian Visa.

That is the closest Lithuanian embassy
   Before December 2008, those seeking Lithuanian visas can apply by corresponding with its embassy in Cairo and then send their passports with supporting documents (by registered post) to the embassy, and the embassy would return the documents after due process, your presence was seldom required. But since Lithuanian has joined the Schengen territory, you don't have to pass through that process neither do you need to travel to Egypt: You can apply for a Lithuanian visa at a Schengen embassy (that is affiliated to Lithuania) in Nigeria.
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by nex(m): 5:49am On Aug 11, 2010
That's what I thought o bros but now the school has directed me to Egypt. Time is not on my side really for a good argument with them so I just have to make that trip
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by Vicjustice: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2010
nex:

That's what I thought o bros but now the school has directed me to Egypt. Time is not on my side really for a good argument with them so I just have to make that trip
   Which username are we supposed to be replying, Nex or Bibiking? wink
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by bibiking1(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2010
sorry was with nex and logged on to his system without sighing out!
Pardon my carelessness please. Any advise?
Been in touch with some travel agents and it all seems i would just have to wait till next week monday
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by juzme: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
If you are apply for tourist visa/visit visa you can submit your application in one of the schengen country in Nigeria that represent Lithuania. I don't know which country they use but you can ask for that.
However, if you are applying for study visa(resident permit) that means you must go to Egypt or nearest Lithuanian embassy to submit your application.
The best way to obtain your egypt visa is to go to the embassy in Abuja with your letter of invitation from the insitution and admission letter. Egyptian embassy may issue with visa. But I must say i dont know if the situation is changed with egyptian embassy in Abuja. You need to be patient too as you should know that if you are first time traveller you cant get visa so easily.
Also, it will be important to contact Lithuanian embassy in Cairo and ask if you can submit your application by post and collect visa in person if approve.
Goodluck!
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by giftedgem(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2010
WE DO HOLLAND/DUTCH SCHENGEN VISA, GERMANY AND FRANCE.

WE ALSO DO EGYPT, SOUTH AFRICA, MALAYSIA (100K), CANADIAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA(GREEN CARD) AND TURKEY.

CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILS

+2348039695651
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by kingsyiyke: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2010
oboy i can get u the egypt visa for 80k u can contact me on kingsy4south@yahoo.com if u are serious abt it
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by justwise(m): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
kingsyiyke:

oboy i can get u the egypt visa for 80k u can contact me on kingsy4south@yahoo.com if u are serious abt it

Do you have visa printing machine in ur bedroom?
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by bibiking1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2010
Me i tire for Kingsyiyke o!
Re: Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently by Fogman(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2010
bibiking1:

Hi guys!
Please can anyone direct me on how to get an Egyptian Visa URGENTLY (within 3 days) in Nigeria here?
Thanks

Are u back or still in Nigeria? Thought the request was urgent! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Innocent Passports Blacklisted / Life In Kano / See What The Interior Of An Aeroplane Looks Like In 1930

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.