Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Pictures From Festac Fitness Walk 2018 Sponsored By Tecno - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures From Festac Fitness Walk 2018 Sponsored By Tecno (9660 Views)

Bill Gates Warns Of Terror-Sponsored Smallpox Pandemic, Seeks Research Funds / This Exoskeleton Is Designed To Help Disabled People Walk Freely (photos) / 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Festac Fitness Walk 2018 Sponsored By Tecno by Jbleenk: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Igbo boys have taken over festac Amuwo Odo fin. Had to move out there. The nna that rented my apartment have refused to pay for 2yrs now. Those guys are just dog shit. They are everywhere
Re: Pictures From Festac Fitness Walk 2018 Sponsored By Tecno by no1madman(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

lol this pic is funny, I don't think the bear would catch up tho.
maybe! Life is filled with unanswered questions. .
Re: Pictures From Festac Fitness Walk 2018 Sponsored By Tecno by scarycuteface(m): 5:00am On Mar 11, 2018
Behankey:
Is there something Tecno doesn't sponsor?? Elite company
Lol. They're one of the companies I respect. They give back to the people effortlessly
Re: Pictures From Festac Fitness Walk 2018 Sponsored By Tecno by scarycuteface(m): 5:02am On Mar 11, 2018
Jaculze:
This is an epic move from TECNO. After people will start insulting the brand.
Which is normal. Not everyone will like you. Just keep being you. They're still widely loved and their phones dey everywhere sef
Re: Pictures From Festac Fitness Walk 2018 Sponsored By Tecno by Freelancerx: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2018
Good of Tecno to support a healthy cause.
Re: Pictures From Festac Fitness Walk 2018 Sponsored By Tecno by Behankey(m): 7:02am On Mar 15, 2018
scarycuteface:
Lol. They're one of the companies I respect. They give back to the people effortlessly
And it is a good thing to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For February 27 2021 In Nigeria / The Strange Effect Of Cold Water On Our Bodies / NAFDAC Warns Against Smuggled Frozen Chicken, Says ‘They Contain Formalin’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.