Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,584 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Do You Think It Can Happen To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think It Can Happen To You (473 Views)

Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think It Can Happen To You by frankbonus(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
You saw a babe or a guy at your prime when you think Its time for you to settle down, you make the right move you are OK with each other you study each others for years you feel you know each other and can cope with each other. You then take the next step towards proposal and marriage and you have gone far to the point of choosen a date for marriage and IV has even been printed ,people have been inform, the two families have set in coligue,friends relations far and near have been inform base on Africans ways of doing things na. By now in this case she feels I am his and he is mine, all of a sudden some strange behaviors started coming up from her. Such as she takes your money without permission beliving after all his property are mine. She talk to you any how even when you are by far older believing after all he is my partner and mate etc.
You think oh I can't cope but I can't quite cos of family friends coligues etc have gotten iv.
Now you are in the marriage strange behaviours started coming up. Then you wonder why are peeps so camelious and hypocritical. Why do we hide what we are to get what we want, why do we tolerate when we know we can't cope. What will you do. Endure or quit.
Re: Do You Think It Can Happen To You by HausaOverlord: 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
What are u on about undecided
Re: Do You Think It Can Happen To You by Tombrown3(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
People will say what they want to say regardless of the outcome. As for me, if you pretend just to get something from me and later change, you give back what you have gotten through pretence or even devil will try to settle our case that day.
Re: Do You Think It Can Happen To You by Johnnyoungster(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Humans are unpredictable... Human want are insatiable...so anything precarious can happen in this milky wave galaxy

(1) (Reply)

Shallow And Hilarious Reasons For Breaking Up With Someone / ... / Sexual Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.