Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

THANKS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THANKS (654 Views)

"My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THANKS by DutchNegro(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CARED TO SHARE THE LOVE AND WISDOM OF GOD ON THIS THREAD. IT IS A THING OF GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU COME AROUND. THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN.
Re: THANKS by Mummyjoy: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
If you really love God and want to start early morning cry or in any capacity to evangelize, I advice you start with your voice and then tell God all you need. I believe our God is more than able. You can't start with begging, what will you preach if you don't have a proof of what God can do.
Re: THANKS by Godssword1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
That's right @Mummyjoy

28 Powerful Spiritual Warfare Bible Verses You Must Know..
. https://www.purityposts.com/2018/03/28-powerful-warfare-bible-verses.html
Re: THANKS by TrajansKong: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
DutchNegro:
GOOD DAY ALL, I AM HERE TO PRESENT MY NEED BEFORE KINGDOM LOVERS WHO MIGHT BE WILLING TO HELP IN WHATEVER CAPACITY.
I AM IN A DIRE NEED OF A PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM FOR THE PURPOSES OF EVANGELISM. THE MONEY REQUIRED IS 30K.
I PRAY GOD BLESSES AND REPLENISH BOTH THOSE WHO WILL HELP AND EVEN THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP BUT ARE INCAPACITATED AT THE MOMENT.
THANKS TO EVERY WILLING HEART IN ADVANCE.

LOCATION IS LAGOS
PHONE: 08164798125

Hmmmn. You need my Morning Water.
Re: THANKS by paxonel(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
What?
You want to take my money to buy PAS to disturb people's early morning sleep in their neighborhood?
I'm not gonna be part to that.

Anyway, if you want to do that in Kaduna send me your account number, but you have to go to Kaduna o,
Did you hear me?

1 Like

Re: THANKS by shadeyinka(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
DutchNegro:
GOOD DAY ALL, I AM HERE TO PRESENT MY NEED BEFORE KINGDOM LOVERS WHO MIGHT BE WILLING TO HELP IN WHATEVER CAPACITY.
I AM IN A DIRE NEED OF A PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM FOR THE PURPOSES OF EVANGELISM. THE MONEY REQUIRED IS 30K.
I PRAY GOD BLESSES AND REPLENISH BOTH THOSE WHO WILL HELP AND EVEN THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP BUT ARE INCAPACITATED AT THE MOMENT.
THANKS TO EVERY WILLING HEART IN ADVANCE.

LOCATION IS LAGOS
PHONE: 08164798125
OP
This is not evangelism. What you need the speaker for is preaching. You don't need microphones for evangelism.

The most effective evangelism is one on one.

1 Like

Re: THANKS by DutchNegro(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
shadeyinka:

OP
This is not evangelism. What you need the speaker for is preaching. You don't need microphones for evangelism.

The most effective evangelism is one on one.

IF YOU DECIDE TO CALL IT PREACHING, I WONT ARGUE. BUT I HAVE NEVER MET A SOUL WHO CLASSIFIED MORNING AND EVENING CRY AS PREACHING RATHER THAN EVANGELISM.
Re: THANKS by shadeyinka(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
DutchNegro:

IF YOU DECIDE TO CALL IT PREACHING, I WONT ARGUE. BUT I HAVE NEVER MET A SOUL WHO CLASSIFIED MORNING AND EVENING CRY AS PREACHING RATHER THAN EVANGELISM.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be critical. There is no "just one way" of doing evangelism.

However, most of what is called evangelism is a call to repentance and right living rather than a call for salvation of peoples souls.

In such evangelism, how does one know those who ate giving there lives to Christ? How does one follow-up with those who give there lives to Christ? For me. I have more success with one on one evangelism than mass preaching

1 Like

Re: THANKS by DutchNegro(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mummyjoy:
If you really love God and want to start early morning cry or in any capacity to evangelize, I advice you start with your voice and then tell God all you need. I believe our God is more than able. You can't start with begging, what will you preach if you don't have a proof of what God can do.

WELL YOU CHOSE NOT TO ASK ME IF I HAVE STARTED AT ALL, BUT DECIDED TO CONCLUDE THAT I HAVE NOT STARTED THEREBY ASKING OF TO START WITH THE VOICE FIRST.
I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR MONTHS NOW, BUT TRYING TO AVOID HOARSE VOICE ALMOST ALL THE TIME.
Re: THANKS by DutchNegro(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
shadeyinka:

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be critical. There is no "just one way" of doing evangelism.

However, most of what is called evangelism is a call to repentance and right living rather than a call for salvation of peoples souls.

In such evangelism, how does one know those who ate giving there lives to Christ? How does one follow-up with those who give there lives to Christ? For me. I have more success with one on one evangelism than mass preaching

AS DETAILED AS 1-ON-1 EVANGELISM MIGHT LOOK, I DO ENGAGED IN IT AND IT WORKS QUITE ALRIGHT BUT STILL NOT 100%. MORNING OR EVENING CRY RESULTS MIGHT NOT BE DOCUMENTABLE BUT IT HAS LED MANY TO YIELD TO CHRIST. NOTE THAT PETER DID NOT DO A 1-ON-1 EVANGELISM ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST THOUGH HE DID IN SOME HOMES LATER ON. EVEN PHILIP ALSO ENGAGED BOTH MEANS.
AND CONCERNING FOLLOW-UP, IT IS A VERY VITAL PART OF EVANGELISM YET BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE DIFFICULT SHOULD NOT DETER YOU FROM GIVING THE WORD.
I JUST HOPE I'M CLEAR
Re: THANKS by shadeyinka(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
DutchNegro:

AS DETAILED AS 1-ON-1 EVANGELISM MIGHT LOOK, I DO ENGAGED IN IT AND IT WORKS QUITE ALRIGHT BUT STILL NOT 100%. MORNING OR EVENING CRY RESULTS MIGHT NOT BE DOCUMENTABLE BUT IT HAS LED MANY TO YIELD TO CHRIST. NOTE THAT PETER DID NOT DO A 1-ON-1 EVANGELISM ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST THOUGH HE DID IN SOME HOMES LATER ON. EVEN PHILIP ALSO ENGAGED BOTH MEANS.
AND CONCERNING FOLLOW-UP, IT IS A VERY VITAL PART OF EVANGELISM YET BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE DIFFICULT SHOULD NOT DETER YOU FROM GIVING THE WORD.
I JUST HOPE I'M CLEAR

No problem!
As long as Jesus the Christ is preached.

Shalom
Re: THANKS by Mummyjoy: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
DutchNegro:

If you cannot trust God to provide what you need I don't know what to say, this is one of the reasons we see people begging in the name of seed sowing causing the heathen to blaspheme the name of our God. The apostles of old never sought for help from the public,it was only within the body of Christ. If your voice cannot carry you again, don't complain rather engage in other ways of evangelism while you wait for God. God does not accept all offering, what if a criminal decide to sponsor you, would that be ok?
WELL YOU CHOSE NOT TO ASK ME IF I HAVE STARTED AT ALL, BUT DECIDED TO CONCLUDE THAT I HAVE NOT STARTED THEREBY ASKING OF TO START WITH THE VOICE FIRST.
I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR MONTHS NOW, BUT TRYING TO AVOID HOARSE VOICE ALMOST ALL THE TIME.
Re: THANKS by DutchNegro(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2018
Mummyjoy:
If you cannot trust God to provide what you need i don't know what to say
ITS ALRIGHT. POINT UNDERSTOOD. THANK YOU FOR CARING TO CHECK ON THE THREAD AND TO GIVE VALUABLE INSIGHTS.
Re: THANKS by DutchNegro(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2018
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THIS THREAD. EVERY COMMENT HAS BEEN A VALUABLE INVESTMENT.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Ogun Song To Break Curses And Gain Prosperity / "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor / “dead Man Walking” Returns To Life in T.B Joshua Church(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.