Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Guys, Share Your Experience With Infinitesimal Bress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Share Your Experience With Infinitesimal Bress? (365 Views)

Help !!! Bae Said I Dont Know How To Press Bress / 'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics / U Must See This.... Fish Wey Get Bress And Belle pics/ video (2) (3) (4)

Guys, Share Your Experience With Infinitesimal Bress? by Keketu(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
this thread is for the grown and sexy. if you are not pleased with the topic, just read and move on. nairaland has different sections with exuberant threads, you could visit those other sections. no derailing here. Guys, what's your experience with infinitesimal bress? did you chase heroff stylishly? did you let her get in there with you? A boy was sharing her experience with infinitesimal bress he said, the lady was lanky and all. you know as a lanky lady, you would have pictured all sort of naughty things about her engine . he did that too. the guy got to know him and you know something led to something, he found himself in the girl's house. when he got there,mama was all touchy . mama couldn't wait. according to her, she had a glamorous beauty. when they were about to get to business, when the girl undressed, he saw something amazing, his bress was infinitesimal. he managed to give her Mouth Action buh he did not allow her get in there with her. he said he can not allow something as small as that to enter him pvssy.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With Infinitesimal Bress? by dukeprince50: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
op I'll adive u to learn English and know the difference between him and her, she and he.
i no understand anything for this thread
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With Infinitesimal Bress? by EasternActivist: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
counterthread went South...

infinitesimal sagging bres I presume

Mostly For Ladies / Need A Mature Lady As A Whatsapp Friend / The Truth About Love!