Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,860 members, 7,862,825 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Marriage Before Having Children Is Ideal – Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Before Having Children Is Ideal – Yvonne Nelson (346 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Before Having Children Is Ideal – Yvonne Nelson by tkgz(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson, who welcomed her baby girl, Ryn Roberts in October last year, has spoken on giving birth out of wedlock.
The actress in an interview with BBC revealed that no matter what the society thought about her having a baby out of wedlock, she was happy as long as her family was happy with her.
The actress said: “I believe it’s the right thing to do. To get married, have kids, raise a family is ideal but I believe society puts a lot of pressure on women, young women in Africa especially.”
Recall that the actress sometime ago came under criticism for having a baby out of wedlock.
Yvonne speaking further on how she felt when criticized added “I am a very positive person. I don’t let all the negativity and all the bad talks get to me.

Read More At: http://dailyboxinfo.com/marriage-children-ideal-yvonne-nelson/

Re: Marriage Before Having Children Is Ideal – Yvonne Nelson by xreal: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Might be ideal. But if it comes, don't do D&C. It is evil, murder and suicidal.

(1) (Reply)

Landmark University Makes Agricultural Science Tuition Free / CDQ Reply Ifu Ennada With This Message / Kiss Daniel Gives His Brother His Old Car As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.