Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,553 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (26424 Views)

How To Track A Stolen TECNO Or Infinix Phone / My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic / How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Camon CM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone by crown08(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2020
amakaamanda:
TRACING A MISSING OR STOLEN PHONE.

If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.

Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.

Each phone carries a unique

IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.

This is how it works:

1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.

2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.

3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.

4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:

Your name:____________________

Address:______________________

Phone model:_________________

Make:_________________________

Last used No.:_________________

E-mail for communication:_____

Missed date:___________________

IMEI No :_______________________

5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.

6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.

I hope this helps. .
not working
Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone by Thazard(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hotzone:

Depending on your location, value of the phone and your commitment to arrest who ever that is involved, u chat me up ASAP!!!!

And i would need your help.See my latest thread.
Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone by Hotzone(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thazard:

And i would need your help.See my latest thread.

I am available, tell me....what happened?
Or...u can chat me on WhatsApp
Re: How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone by Hotzone(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
crown08:
not working

Mugu, all I need is just the IMEI and u cant do shiit without the police!!!!
Even if u have the data access but with out police coverage, how can u effect arrest?
Stop misleading people with false information because those things u require doesn’t sound like u can track the phone rather, u smell like a fraudstar!!!!

If u dare arrest a suspect who stole phone without petition to the appropriate police authority, with a wise council, hunter may become the hunted!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC / Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix / Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.