Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. (3044 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test / Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by kenocom: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2007
Hey people, first bank has started inviting for aptitude test.
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by fransix(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2007
Where and when?
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by barry06(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2007
thanks alot for that info. how did u get your invitation for the test?
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by olavirgin: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2007
allthe best people!
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by olavirgin: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2007
for guys finding it difficult to log on to firstbank,try this,www.firstbanknigeria.com. from there find your way,ok?i didnt get called but all is still well,those dat got called shld just be prayerfull and do ur gmat very welland u'l be home and dry!!!!c ya at the oda side!
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by Mishie: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2007
guys, please what's the age cap for first bank recruitment? any one has an idea about the test question format? thanks.
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by doctorwho1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2007
please can any body in the house help with the format for first bank interview?
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by anogwi(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2007
hey guys i was not called for the test but am not happy abt it .This is my 2nd time of putting in for this entry.c/d any one know the criteria they are using to call candidates. Is there any age limit or HND /BSC diff. i really need first bank job is my dream bank.
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by afam1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2007
well my bro i think you ve to meet all there criteria ranging from age and seconclass lower for bsc holders and upper credit for hnd.good luck
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by Mishie: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2007
hav e they got age restrictions and some1 please help with test format.10x.
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by extee(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2007
Check out your positions now. The test would be on thursday anywhere in Niger.
All the best brothers
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by ennydee1: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2007
guys, u will need to print out your invitation letter for the test on firstbsnk website.click on aptitute test for executive trainees and then type in the the pin number you were given when you registered and print out your letter if you are invited. BEST OF LUCK TO Y'ALL
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by aribells(m): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2007
You have to do what enny dee said. No e-mails nor text messages where sent.
You have to go to there website to know if you where invited.
Enter the pin you were given or if you have forgotten, you click "Clicl here to retrieve your ID". You then enter your Sur name, first name and D.O. Birth.

Be smart Bout it cos the test is 15 March @ Unilag

Good Luck
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by kollyp2000(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2007
this age restriction , na wa o, i was invited but most of my friends are not applied only because the filled more than 27 years old, it is not fair at all, this First Bank people want garduates to be lying
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by hector2: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2007
Not Gud though
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by sweetstjoy(f): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2007
they sent me a mail to check their website for my invitation letter, so they actually sent mails to those shortlisted.
Gods grace to you aall
Re: First Bank Calls For Aptitude Test. by jjuummaaii(f): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2007
men God Bless all of u in N/L, i would hav missed this test if not for the info u guys posted here, i was relying on the email they promised to send for the Test but I never got any mail, I just decided to check this thread and got the info that u hav to log back to there site, lo and behold I saw my I.V.
Thanks to all that took out time to pass the information
wishing everone good luck.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Aptitude Test Date And Venue. / Interview Invite: Real Or Fake? / Verification Officers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.