Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) (28105 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thank God for them
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by adecz: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
This small stream na him
person go drown inside??

Small pikin fit waka through
am sharp, sharp... undecided
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Wonderful GOD.
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by NnamdiChidi(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Maybe from the eyes of a non swimmer
r u from that axis
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
NnamdiChidi:
r u from that axis
Yeah delta but not from that particular place

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Onise iyanu ure the God of awesome wonders
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
How do you fall into a river? I dont undastand!
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
DrRasheed:
very Tragic......though I don't trust your sources this guy.
I know a desperate blogger when I see one.
say bubu not Jonathan to blame this one
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by donb06: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Peterpanny:
oga ade no body force you to enter nairaland if you dont fancy what we have here you can go to lindaikeji.pls dont quote me one game just bust my 8000 naira.
oboy colony no dey pay again...... Every day one game buster
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why could a family of 5 pack themselves on a motorcycle?
Poverty sha
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Romeo3:
Thank God for their lives....
But on a more serious note, what is a family of 5 doing on one bike?
My dear,ayam not understanding
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by GMbuharii: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thank God for their lives.

Everybody,aluhamdulilai for bringing python1 out of where leondemental is still languishing

grin
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
To avoid stories like this that touch, pass this law at the federal level:

If all you have is a bicycle then you cannot have any child.

If you only have one motorcycle then you can only have one child.

If you have just one sedan car then you cannot have more than 3 children.

Don't quote me if all you got is nonsense.
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by lifenajeje(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
This is false.

The pontoon is a ferry that conveys people, bikes, cars and other heavy duty truck from kwale to benekuku vice versa...

There are slopes from both communities on a stretch of 100 kilometers

The standard procedure is for all passengers whether bike of vehicle to alight at the top of the hill and allow the driver to guide the vehicle down the slope unto the ferry....

When the vehicle gets to the other side passengers walk up the slope to meet their vehicles on top of the hill....

For the family to have fallen into the creek its either the ferry was about to cross the other side and the rider thought he could time his ride down hill to meet the ferry before it takes off ...when he realised he could not make it he tried applying his brakes which might have failed or he asked his family to board the bike climbing uphill it loosed traction and rolled downhill

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by whiteboyswag: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
lifenajeje:
This is false.

The pontoon is a ferry that conveys people, bikes, cars and other heavy duty truck from kwale to benekuku vice versa...

There are slopes from both communities on a stretch of 100 kilometers

The standard procedure is for all passengers whether bike of vehicle to alight at the top of the hill and allow the driver to guide the vehicle down the slope unto the ferry....

When the vehicle gets to the other side passengers walk up the slope to meet their vehicles on top of the hill....

For the family to have fallen into the creek its either the ferry was about to cross the other side and the rider thought he could time his ride down hill to meet the ferry before it takes off ...when he realised he could not make it he tried applying his brakes which might have failed or he asked his family to board the bike climbing uphill it loosed traction and rolled downhill

The story is very authentic and if not for the workers in the pontoon just another 30sec with those kids in the river it would have been fetal. A source has it that Agip been the major oil and gas operator there pays a whopping 15million every month to some few members of that community to enable the pontoon run since they have refused allow agip build a bridge there. Very pathetic, a confirmed reason to know we are our own problems.
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by delishpot: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
OH lawd!!!! Those kids oooo. Thank God say dem survive. Chai
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by geunik(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
CuteMadridista:

me too bro, he made them poverty stricken that the family of 5 had to cram themselves on top of one motorcycle and almost drown. what a pathetic god we serve

If only I can be God for a second, I would have made you so poor that even poverty itself will call call you poor.
No one that has ever mocked God, ended well. Watch it bro, "God is never mocked.
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by CuteMadridista: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
deafeyez:

Your quote never seized to amaze me.
Where u from sef.
I'm a Nigerian sir
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by CuteMadridista: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emmahunk:

If only I can be God for a second, I would have made you so poor that even poverty itself will call call you poor.
No one that has ever mocked God, ended well. Watch it bro, "God is never mocked.

If you were your god for a second you wouldn't exist for a second
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Peterpanny: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
donb06:
oboy colony no dey pay again...... Every day one game buster
just 8 games.o boy e day pay me steady steady.
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by deafeyez: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I'm a Nigerian sir
E woh o I think say u from Biafra or Niger Delta Republic. Sorry eh.
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
Carrying four people on bike, the husband no try at all, thanks to God no life was lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Releases Statement On Otedola Explosion, Reveal New Route Motorist Must Tak / Indonesian Military Transport Plane Crashes In Medan Area Killing Dozens / Heavy Rainfall Collapses Mokwa-Jebba Bridge In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.