Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account (652 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
when did you opened your nairaland account and why
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by braine(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sometime in 2008.

Opened it coz someone said something anoyin and wanted to reply. I was a passive user for almost 2 years before then tho.
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by pyrex23(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Topestbilly(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Is like you have plenty data, click on my moniker the date is on my profile.
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Stevengerd(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Alot of nairaland salary earners...
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Mandrake007(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
I opened my account in 2016 to make an inquiry about a health scare I had from a fellow nairalander who was suffering from the same ailment,other than that I just followed nairaland for the news update and read comments but this year I decided to get involved and be active,its been exciting,i've had a few good arguments with some sane and educated people on here,i must say I've been impressed.
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
2011, I try following up with then Uniben Admission thread so it automatically stuck as my go to for news and not to mention the intellectual comments back in the day unlike nowadays whereby, the ignorant are quick to comment and the intelligent once only read and like.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Mimienudles(f): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Well, I've been a guest cool for over a year
Open the first one in 2011 before there was and issue that I lost it embarassed
The second time was in 2014 smiley
Nairaland is Great, I love it smiley

And why
Wanted the lyrics of a particular song and then I was directed to NL and I was like wow, so impressed
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by lilkech(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
mehn.... this thread just made me realize how old I’ve become undecided
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
I opened mine this year, although I have been an active follower of the forum for many years. I got to know about nairaland during my schooling overseas (out of being homesick and wanting to reconnect with something that brings me closer home).

Not feeling the forum anymore. Too much negativity. Might deactivate soon
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Teaser0904(f): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Check my pf
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Gofwane(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin I signed up in 2013. I was looking for some mojo-related stories and my search led me here but i couldn't access the sexuality section because i was not a member so i had to sign up in other to get access into the section cheesy
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Dentux(m): 12:08am On Mar 11, 2018
I opened mine 2015,though i was a guest for more than 2 years.
Looking for cheats those days,and i was redirected here
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by toscolee(m): 12:08am On Mar 11, 2018
I joined yesterday afternoon. Glad I am now a nairalander.
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by DonroxyII: 12:59am On Mar 11, 2018
2009, activated/deactivated ... 4th Moniker !!
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Way back since 2004 before then I was a guest for over 7yrs.
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 11, 2018
yankeedodo:
when did you opened your nairaland accouhint and why

Small time now bros go talk say him nah graduate.
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by David160(m): 4:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by ubunja(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2018
2017; June13, a day after my birthday. had been an observer for a month or so till then.
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by oliidell(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2018
2007 Jan. Was also a guest for a while.
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Chuksgeo: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2018
Booking space until this makes FP
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2018
This should be my 2nd account.
Deactivated the first one which I opened in 2013 after being an observer for like 1 year.

I love Nairaland oh - it is a faceless forum and u get to relate freely, though some people here are actually very mad.lol

Lalasticlala , Dominique, Seun when did you guys first open your nairaland account grin
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by donbachi(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2018
ask them if the have collected their PVCs.
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Naijalastson(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
August 2015 when a friend told me that they do advertise jobs vacancies here. As God will have it am fully employed with good salary from info I got here. One more thing I urge everyone out there looking for job don't fail to apply for any job you fit in even without having any connection.
Re: When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
i registered 2013,nd so far so good,i av rily enjoyed ds great site. one love to all nairalanders!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend In My Life / I Caught My Man Sleeping With His Foster Mum / Draya Michelle Sizzles In Sexy Lingerie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.