Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

He Tapped His Swollen Leg Three Times As The Pastor Directed And It Deflated. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Tapped His Swollen Leg Three Times As The Pastor Directed And It Deflated. (464 Views)

Is It Acceptable To Withhold Tithes If I Disagree With The Pastor? / Why Did Jesus Ask Simon Peter, "Do You Love Me" Three Times? / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Tapped His Swollen Leg Three Times As The Pastor Directed And It Deflated. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
My son here suffered a swollen leg for one week and was unable to make use of the afflicted leg. I brought him here yesterday, and while our daddy in the Lord was ministering, he mentioned his case.

He also instructed that we tap three times wherever we were experiencing problems in out bodies. In turn, I instructed my son to tap his swollen leg and he did so.

This morning (I.e the next day), we could not see the swollen leg again. That is the reason we are here today in order to appreciate this miracle working God of Chosen, for his goodness. We wish our G.O and the entire body of The Lord's Chosen, heaven at last in Jesus name.

Praise the Lord!
Sis. Helen Joseph
& son, Bro Favour Joseph.
Younger brother, Bro Friday.

Re: He Tapped His Swollen Leg Three Times As The Pastor Directed And It Deflated. by Greene66: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Seriously?
Re: He Tapped His Swollen Leg Three Times As The Pastor Directed And It Deflated. by MrPRevailer(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2018
Greene66:
Seriously?

Yes. These miracles happen everytime in The Lord's Chosen.

Jesus is Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Successful people don't tithe only poor do. / Ramadan Special: The Warrior ‘prophet’ (Must Read) / Why Do Men Always Say Their Dead's In Heaven, Even Though Usually A Big Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.