Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (45166 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by derecho(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Job 32:8
New International Version
But it is the spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.

New Living Translation
But there is a spirit within people, the breath of the Almighty within them, that makes them intelligent.

English Standard Version
But it is the spirit in man, the breath of the Almighty, that makes him understand.

New American Standard Bible
"But it is a spirit in man, And the breath of the Almighty gives them understanding.

King James Bible
But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
flamingREED:
BTW,
I learnt Deeper Life commissioned a 600 capacity motor park plus a bridge to ease public movement.
Why then has not the news hit FP/the public domain?

provide proof, this forum is not doing PR for deeper life
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Cutehector(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
sinaj:
22yrs is too young for u? Btw izit ur business

Sombori shud epp me with dat e concern u meme sad
welcome back
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
good evening the scripture says it's better to marry than burn, if they are marrying early because they want to do the right thing,great one,it is even scriptural. Some of our parents married young and they are doing fine, some married late and are not doing fine...and I don't think a 23,24,25 is too young to marry for God's sake 23,24,25 ke..yes marriage is not easy but Abeg let them be!..its not easy too to try and abstain and be 31,32,34
RighteousI:
After viewing wedding photos​ of so called modest deeper life girls I was surprised to discover that these girls that are getting married are literally babies, they are 22, 23,24&25 years old, you can still see their baby faces. What is pressuring these girls to get married too early, I don't know. Are they marrying too early because they want to avoid fornicating? Are they marrying too early because they don't want to be like that 38 years old single woman who let all the good guys go whilst she was young?

Instead of giving their true Adam time to find them they rush and get married to male demons who approcah them as an angel. I will advise these modest girls to realise that they are still babies at 22,23,24&25. They should realize that marriage is not a joking matter, they should realize that once you marry someone you are committing ±50 years of your life, they should realize that they are targets of male agents of Satan that want to marry them, they should not rush into marriage just because they are burning and don't want to commit fornication, they should realize that the 38 year old Christian single woman is blessed and better off than the 23 year old Christian woman who married early to a male demon.

Give your true Adam time to find you, don't let male demons poach you out at an early age. Let's say you leave uni at 23, I suggest you research at least 5 years before getting married, research the kind of world you live in and those that inhabit it, come online to research, don't base your marital selection on the advice of anyone, not even on the advice of the elderly Christian women in your church​, not even on the advice of your pastor, mother, sister, brother or father, for all these people I mentioned may yet be agents of Satan who are setting you up to marry a male demon.

also, don't be confident in your gentleness and reclusion, don't believe that just because you are a good girl, the world will automatically reward you with a good man, in most cases what you will get is a male demon that pretends to be a modest Christian therefore and just like Paul advised, singleness with celibacy is your best option, but if you desire to get married and have children, then rushing to get married too early may not necessarily be the way, you need to be bold, aggressive and not reclusive, you need to use any means necessary to expose yourself to as many single "Adams" as you can, note that such true Adams and even Eve's are statistically rare in the population, you need to have done years of research to know​ the type of world you live in, the evil beings that inhabit it and how to prevent yourself from marrying a false Christian man.

also, deceivers will advise you to pray for a husband, that's like advising an unemployed woman to pray for a job and telling her not to physically go from office to office to drop her CV. my advise to you is this, if you want a true Adam as a husband, you have to come out and fight for it, if you are confident in your reclusion and gentleness, if you lack aggression, if you are ignorant of the evil that inhabit the earth due to your lack of research then you be easily be poached by the false Christian man for marriage.

note that the Christian woman has a higher risk of marrying a false Christian than the male Christian, why? because it's easier for a male demon to walk up to a Christian woman to court her than for a female demon to walk up to a Christian man to court him. I'm very sure that most of these true Christian girls will be surprised with the speed with which they got a man that wants to marry them, yes male demons will approach you at your early because they don't want the true Christian man to find you first.

note that there is no Christian attribute that a false Christian man or woman cannot imitate in order to deceive you into marriage this literally means there's no way you can tell who is a true Christian man and who is not. a man who appears modest, prays with you and who even preaches about hell may yet be a false Christian man. can you now see there's no way of telling who is who? but yet there are ways, you need to come specifically online more to research, there are some information you will not be given in your church, such information are only available online.

To conclude, singleness with celibacy is the safest, but if you want marriage then you need not reclusion and gentleness but maturity, years of research, boldness and aggression.

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Tphoto1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Early marraige has a whole lot of advantages
Exactly y I love Muslims, they bliv a girl shud start giving birth once she sees her first menstrual circle, they biliv d eggs are babies and that they shudnt b wasted by sheding away as menstruation when not fertilized.

to me, early marriage is good just for one reason.
In case as a young girl you av a failed marriage, you can start afresh. grin
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Ndkings1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mr poster, the only age too young to get married is any age below 18. U no get talk
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by derecho(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
What is paedophilic at 22? So you think a 22yr old lady is a kid?Will you say same of a white lady who is 22?
Mind you some ladies have got their masters degree at this age and if she's well brought up by godly parents... Wetin remain? So she should first experiment like so many ladies who don't know their left from right?I wish I have the time to explain that not all knowledge is useful or profitable. Christians don't think like the world.Many nonsense adopted by ladies nowadays isn't taking them anywhere. May God help us to understand Proverbs 9:10
streamsofjoy:
I have observed that most NL guys have paedophilic tendencies.(if there's any word like that) the way they clamor and support marriage at teenage and early twenties i.e. 20,21,22 and 23 amazes me.
Well, it only shows their intention for getting married- Which is the woman's body, if not what else Pls somebody explain to me
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by gwama: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
If it's really the husband that God intends them better, but if it's marriage arranged by the church, that's what becomes problem, it becomes like marriages arranged in our villages, without feelings, just the cohabitation, with the obligation to share the bed, which is painful, especially for the woman where sexual intercourse succeeds is linked to feelings. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Opoki(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
This is one of the most useless article I'm reading in a long while. You criticize the church doctrine delaying these young ones, the church ease the doctrine and now you're complaining, what is wrong with people? What's bad in getting married at 22,23,24 or 25?

The world has gone to the dogs, the limelight comes to the foolish this days, if not, this nonsense wouldn't be on front page.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
The best time for a woman to marry is 21,22,23,24,25 and 26. anything above that is late marriage let me just tell you, women we we like flowers, and if we don't marry when we are still fresh, we get lesser suitors as we age more and men prefer younger ladies cos less body count, easy to control, fresh, less drama,etc.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Were did you get this analogy from? Our mothers of old marry as early as 16 years yet many did well
tell them oooo this post is rubbish
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
flamingREED:
BTW,
I learnt Deeper Life commissioned a 600 capacity motor park plus a bridge to ease public movement.
It Was on front page last week naa
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by deebrownneymar: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
You need to understand that they have to check their sexual urges in a bid to forestall fornication.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Greatzeus(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
RighteousI:
After viewing wedding photos​ of so called modest deeper life girls I was surprised to discover that these girls that are getting married are literally babies, they are 22, 23,24&25 years old, you can still see their baby faces. What is pressuring these girls to get married too early, I don't know. Are they marrying too early because they want to avoid fornicating? Are they marrying too early because they don't want to be like that 38 years old single woman who let all the good guys go whilst she was young?

Instead of giving their true Adam time to find them they rush and get married to male demons who approcah them as an angel. I will advise these modest girls to realise that they are still babies at 22,23,24&25. They should realize that marriage is not a joking matter, they should realize that once you marry someone you are committing ±50 years of your life, they should realize that they are targets of male agents of Satan that want to marry them, they should not rush into marriage just because they are burning and don't want to commit fornication, they should realize that the 38 year old Christian single woman is blessed and better off than the 23 year old Christian woman who married early to a male demon.

Give your true Adam time to find you, don't let male demons poach you out at an early age. Let's say you leave uni at 23, I suggest you research at least 5 years before getting married, research the kind of world you live in and those that inhabit it, come online to research, don't base your marital selection on the advice of anyone, not even on the advice of the elderly Christian women in your church​, not even on the advice of your pastor, mother, sister, brother or father, for all these people I mentioned may yet be agents of Satan who are setting you up to marry a male demon.

also, don't be confident in your gentleness and reclusion, don't believe that just because you are a good girl, the world will automatically reward you with a good man, in most cases what you will get is a male demon that pretends to be a modest Christian therefore and just like Paul advised, singleness with celibacy is your best option, but if you desire to get married and have children, then rushing to get married too early may not necessarily be the way, you need to be bold, aggressive and not reclusive, you need to use any means necessary to expose yourself to as many single "Adams" as you can, note that such true Adams and even Eve's are statistically rare in the population, you need to have done years of research to know​ the type of world you live in, the evil beings that inhabit it and how to prevent yourself from marrying a false Christian man.

also, deceivers will advise you to pray for a husband, that's like advising an unemployed woman to pray for a job and telling her not to physically go from office to office to drop her CV. my advise to you is this, if you want a true Adam as a husband, you have to come out and fight for it, if you are confident in your reclusion and gentleness, if you lack aggression, if you are ignorant of the evil that inhabit the earth due to your lack of research then you be easily be poached by the false Christian man for marriage.

note that the Christian woman has a higher risk of marrying a false Christian than the male Christian, why? because it's easier for a male demon to walk up to a Christian woman to court her than for a female demon to walk up to a Christian man to court him. I'm very sure that most of these true Christian girls will be surprised with the speed with which they got a man that wants to marry them, yes male demons will approach you at your early because they don't want the true Christian man to find you first.

note that there is no Christian attribute that a false Christian man or woman cannot imitate in order to deceive you into marriage this literally means there's no way you can tell who is a true Christian man and who is not. a man who appears modest, prays with you and who even preaches about hell may yet be a false Christian man. can you now see there's no way of telling who is who? but yet there are ways, you need to come specifically online more to research, there are some information you will not be given in your church, such information are only available online.

To conclude, singleness with celibacy is the safest, but if you want marriage then you need not reclusion and gentleness but maturity, years of research, boldness and aggression.

I wouldn't want to conclude by calling you carnal (A person who walks and his guided by what he sees and hears alone).
A topic as important as Marriage,you gave lots of advice, but never mentioned Praying and faith. A Christian cannot achieve God's divine purpose for his life,, without Praying and putting trust in the Lord (faith).
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by franchasng: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
egbe12:

One bottle of your fav brand for you this weekend. Truly, at this stage in life most girls have seen almost everything and gathered experience. Not to say that some still won't have sense at that stage in life oo.
lol
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by kenychordz: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
not going to disagree with the poster buy marriage isn't really about age if u r mentally ready to face marriage and the challenges that come with it then go for it as for girls getting married 22 23 24 25 if u ask me I don't think it's really too young, it all depends on your state of mind if the person is ready we all know that ladies mature way faster than guys, besides its really not a big deal, go to other developed countries of the world kids of 18 years are already married and raising a family

The major problem in countries like Nigeria is poverty, as people don't want to go into marriage when they can't even afford to cater for themselves

But look at it this way what of those baby mama's every where now so many of them are in their early 20s and society is gradually making it an acceptable thing promoting immorality, isn't it better to be married in your early 20s start planning your family than to go about having kids for different men and calling yourself a baby mama

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by JourneytoEL(f): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
dear op, in biblical times up till the 15th century, Christian ladies marry once they see their menstrual period, most times they are already betrothed before then but the marriage gets consummated after their menstrual period starts,the average age been 14years but a good number of them married at 12
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
RighteousI:
MODERATORS ATTENTION REQUIRED!

CAN THE MODERATORS PLEASE STATE WHY THE WEDDING PICTURES APPEAR IN THE POST? I WROTE THE TEXT BUT I DIDN'T UPLOAD ANY PICTURE, NAIRA LANDERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I DIDN'T UPLOAD ANY WEDDING PICTURES AS PART OF THE POST, I DON'T KNOW HOW THE PICTURES GOT THERE.
I HOPE ITS NOT ANY FORM OF HACK, IF I DISCOVER THAT IT IS ANY FORM OF HACK, I WILL THEN POST EVEN MORE REVEALING POSTS ABOUT THE GREAT DECEPTION OF DEMONS MARRYING TRUE CHRISTIANS HERE AND ON OTHER SITES. THERE IS AN ARTICLE BY A CHRISTIAN MINISTRY I FOUND ONLINE WHICH REVEALS HOW DEMONS ACQUIRE HUMAN SKINS AND ARE BORN AS BABIES ON EARTH IN ORDER TO MARRY HUMANS,MISLEAD HUMANS YO HELL AND TO SPREAD THEIR DEMONIC SEED ON EARTH. I WILL COPY AND PASTE THAT ARTICLE HERE AND ON 10 OTHER SITES DAILY FOR TEN YEARS IF I DON'T GET AN EXPLANATION OF HOW THOSE WEDDING PICTURES GOT TO APPEAR IN THE POST. I DIDN'T UPLOAD THEM, SO WHO DID?
TO ALL YOU DEMONS IN HUMAN SKIN, I'VE ALREADY FORFEITED MARRIAGE, ONE CAN'T EVEN GO INTO A CHURCH TO PICK A WIFE ANY MORE, SERPENTS, REPTILES AND MERMAIDS ARE ALREADY THERE, DRESSED MODESTLY WITH NO MAKEUP OR EARRINGS AND EVEN PREACHING ABOUT HELL, AND THEY WILL BE LIKE "MARRY ME, I'M A CHRISTIAN"

Chai...you are looking confused and barking at the same time
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Something Must Be Wrong With The Op
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by muslove(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by DozieInc(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
RighteousI:
After viewing wedding photos​ of so called modest deeper.

Wasted time reading your post.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by shekauvsbuhari: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Where did this fool crawl out from?
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Raypawer(m): 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Excuse me! Its my church also, though am not defending OP, however am of the opinion that the narrative has changed from the point you've buttressed, a more factual data based on my observation shows that most of our young ladies now get married early enough, from ages of 25, 26.

SolexxBarry:

Sir i am talking to you as a deeperlifer,you cant know my church more than me,the fact that you met some girls that got married early does not warrant you to generalize the issue,deeper life does not preach early marriage so its an individual thing
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Barrynath(m): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Nothing wrong with early marriage
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Asour: 12:13am On Mar 15, 2018
flamingREED:
BTW,
That deed has since been published all over the internet including here on Nairaland.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by vheckthor1: 12:20am On Mar 15, 2018
The Op is clueless about life, now age is definition of wisdom abi? if age is equal to wisdom Nigeria wouldn't be in this messed up situation at least our leaders are old men cryThe Op is clueless about life, now age is definition of wisdom abi? if age is equal to wisdom Nigeria wouldn't be in this messed up situation at least our leaders are old men
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by pressplay411(m): 1:20am On Mar 15, 2018
RighteousI:

yes they are getting married too early, they are literally babies. if not for privacy reasons I will post some pics here as an example. what does a 23 year old know about marriage? what does she know about the evils on earth? what does she know about the dangers she faces in regards to selecting a husband?

so how come if you go to most deeper life churches apart from campus branches, it's rare to find girls age 23 to 30?
go to any branch of deeper life and you will see that most the female there are either teenage female students or women in their 40s, 50s and 60s.

girls of 23 to 30 aren't much there because they have been poached out by men I'm not totally sure are true Christians whilst they are in University.

yes some of them marry when they are mature but they are a minority.

So trial and error is your definition of maturity?
Sorry to burst your bubble but may be, just maybe they chose to marry early because they married as virgins.

But really when did we start glorifying immorality and casting aspersions on good standards? OP clearly you need Jesus.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by ddeola: 1:50am On Mar 15, 2018
No be people dey marry 9 years old babies as wives . undecided undecided undecided
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by fr3do(m): 2:14am On Mar 15, 2018
RighteousI:

it's not an issue of whether they preach early marriage or not, what could be going on is that men who I'm not totally sure are Christians are approaching very young deeper life girls for marriage.

You don't know about the 'will of God'?
Here, the marriage committee accesses members of deeper life who are interested in getting married and pray to God about it.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by RighteousI: 3:17am On Mar 15, 2018
JourneytoEL:
dear op, in biblical times up till the 15th century, Christian ladies marry once they see their menstrual period, most times they are already betrothed before then but the marriage gets consummated after their menstrual period starts,the average age been 14years but a good number of them married at 12

in biblical times the isrealites lived separately from the Canaanites, Philistines, sodomites etc. there was still a bit of geographical separation between believers and non believers. if I was there at the time of Abraham and I was living in Abraham's and Sarahs community then I won't really bother to verify who I'm getting married to and I will marry at even 17 years old. I will just walk up to a girl fetching water by the river and I will ask her to marry me just like Jacob did to Rebekah. It was even commanded by Abraham that Jacob should not pick a wife from the community of Canaanites where Abraham lived, but to send Messengers to another city to find a wife for Jacob.

but the world has changed, there are no separate towns or villages for the Christians, in the world today, you live, work and school with the sodomites, Canaanites and Philistines of those days. not only do you live, work and school with them, they have also invaded the church, they form the vast majority of the pastors and the congregation in all the churches even in those churches that preach judgement. they intermarry with true Christians.

therefore if a true Christian wishes to get married in such a situation, that Christian needs maturity and years of research to determine how he or she can protect his or her self from marrying the false Christian. the years of research will help the Christian to know the evils on earth. for example when I was 23, I could easily have gotten married but I was fortunate not to run into a woman back then. I then started a general Christian research and I discovered the marital fraud perpetrated by false Christians. that's what research does.

now tell me, how many of those young girls have carried out this research? they have not, instead they are still naive believing that everyone on earth came from God, hence they believe and marry whoever claims to be a Christian.

why am I, warning the women especially? because it's easier for the male false Christian to approach the woman than for the female false Christian to approach the man for marriage just like the serpent approached Eve instead of Adam.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Heartbender: 3:24am On Mar 15, 2018
All I see in this post is a retiring olosho looking for who to drag to hell. Shebi if dem dey marry at 30 na you go criticise pass? Your problem is that you don't have a problem
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by mildflame: 5:50am On Mar 15, 2018
RighteousI:

Very IDOITIC post, where is Pastor chris Oyahkilomeh and Okotie in marriage? Pastors r marrying n divorcing like pure water u r here celebrating ur so called MUMU reasearch n years of studies. Ur parents were 50 n 40when dey had u? Beta do something intelligent not this utter rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / Celestial Member Dancing Naira Marley 'Soapy' During Service / If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.