Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (45114 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
So because naija has spoilt grown up to think 22,23,24 are still babies. In other developed countries, @18, you’re an adult and if you still dey papa house, then there’s something wrong with you.

Also, why take panadol for another person headache? How are you sure they haven’t met their own “Adam”?

Olofofo.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Domance: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Are u saying that any girl dat marries at 22 to 25 is getting married to a male demon? Your theory abi? Pls stop misleading people a beg
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by HerXLNC(f): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Abstinence is not easy
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by umuna(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
RighteousI:
After viewing wedding photos​ of so called modest deeper life girls I was surprised to discover that these girls that are getting married are literally babies, they are 22, 23,24&25 years old, you can still see their baby faces. What is pressuring these girls to get married too early, I don't know. Are they marrying too early because they want to avoid fornicating? Are they marrying too early because they don't want to be like that 38 years old single woman who let all the good guys go whilst she was young?

Instead of giving their true Adam time to find them they rush and get married to male demons who approcah them as an angel. I will advise these modest girls to realise that they are still babies at 22,23,24&25. They should realize that marriage is not a joking matter, they should realize that once you marry someone you are committing ±50 years of your life, they should realize that they are targets of male agents of Satan that want to marry them, they should not rush into marriage just because they are burning and don't want to commit fornication, they should realize that the 38 year old Christian single woman is blessed and better off than the 23 year old Christian woman who married early to a male demon.

Give your true Adam time to find you, don't let male demons poach you out at an early age. Let's say you leave uni at 23, I suggest you research at least 5 years before getting married, research the kind of world you live in and those that inhabit it, come online to research, don't base your marital selection on the advice of anyone, not even on the advice of the elderly Christian women in your church​, not even on the advice of your pastor, mother, sister, brother or father, for all these people I mentioned may yet be agents of Satan who are setting you up to marry a male demon.

also, don't be confident in your gentleness and reclusion, don't believe that just because you are a good girl, the world will automatically reward you with a good man, in most cases what you will get is a male demon that pretends to be a modest Christian therefore and just like Paul advised, singleness with celibacy is your best option, but if you desire to get married and have children, then rushing to get married too early may not necessarily be the way, you need to be bold, aggressive and not reclusive, you need to use any means necessary to expose yourself to as many single "Adams" as you can, note that such true Adams and even Eve's are statistically rare in the population, you need to have done years of research to know​ the type of world you live in, the evil beings that inhabit it and how to prevent yourself from marrying a false Christian man.

also, deceivers will advise you to pray for a husband, that's like advising an unemployed woman to pray for a job and telling her not to physically go from office to office to drop her CV. my advise to you is this, if you want a true Adam as a husband, you have to come out and fight for it, if you are confident in your reclusion and gentleness, if you lack aggression, if you are ignorant of the evil that inhabit the earth due to your lack of research then you be easily be poached by the false Christian man for marriage.

note that the Christian woman has a higher risk of marrying a false Christian than the male Christian, why? because it's easier for a male demon to walk up to a Christian woman to court her than for a female demon to walk up to a Christian man to court him. I'm very sure that most of these true Christian girls will be surprised with the speed with which they got a man that wants to marry them, yes male demons will approach you at your early because they don't want the true Christian man to find you first.

note that there is no Christian attribute that a false Christian man or woman cannot imitate in order to deceive you into marriage this literally means there's no way you can tell who is a true Christian man and who is not. a man who appears modest, prays with you and who even preaches about hell may yet be a false Christian man. can you now see there's no way of telling who is who? but yet there are ways, you need to come specifically online more to research, there are some information you will not be given in your church, such information are only available online.

To conclude, singleness with celibacy is the safest, but if you want marriage then you need not reclusion and gentleness but maturity, years of research, boldness and aggression.

So deeper life people self dey kiss for full glare of the public
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
RighteousI:

The only time it's advisable for them to get married at 23,24 or 25 is if these girls are mature in their knowledge of the evils on earth whilst their teenagers. so if a girl of 17 is mature in her knowledge of the evils on earth at 17, then she needs more years of research to determine how best to protect herself from marrying a false Christian man.

but in most cases these girls are still babies in their teenage years, even in their final year in uni they are still shy babies, they are not even aware of the evils on earth not to talk of researching for some years.

bros are these ladies ur daughters or did their parents complain 2u?u take this matter so p as if d girls getting married belong 2u
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by NERDYDREAMS(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Someone will sit down and writ this essay all becos of an early marriage nawa o....the first picture is what we call an holy kiss grin
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by UnchangeableGod: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olalan:
If you meet the right person marrying early is better than waiting further, from age 25 females get less suitors approaching them for marriage.
BTW less body count for them in this slaying age if they settle early instead of dating every Tom Dick and Harry under the guise of finding the right one.

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by streamsofjoy(f): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
I have observed that most NL guys have paedophilic tendencies.(if there's any word like that) the way they clamor and support marriage at teenage and early twenties i.e. 20,21,22 and 23 amazes me.
Well, it only shows their intention for getting married- Which is the woman's body, if not what else Pls somebody explain to me
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by UnchangeableGod: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
lexy2014:
bros are these ladies ur daughters or did their parents complain 2u?u take this matter so p as if d girls getting married belong 2u

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by UnchangeableGod: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Domance:
Are u saying that any girl dat marries at 22 to 25 is getting married to a male demon? Your theory abi? Pls stop misleading people a beg
Can you just imagine? Yet he claims he is campaigning for Christ my Saviour! Wonders shall never end.

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by UnchangeableGod: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Toluwaase:
Pure idleness. You still cannot prove the ladies were forced into marriage. You think it is not good, methink it is a testimony. There was a time people like you that were mocking deeper life members that they always get married late, now you think it is too early. I think the op need to keep his distructive criticism. Marriage is for young people. There are 30year old that are less matured for marriage.

May God bless Deeper Life.

By the way, I don't attend Deeper Life.
God bless you sir.

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by egbe12(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
franchasng:
Best age to marry a lady is: 27yrs - 35yrs smiley

At this age range, most ladies become very reasonable and mature in their reasoning; they no longer rely on what their friends say or think.

This is the age to also know a truly beautiful woman, not when she is underage cos every girl looks fine as a teenager.

If u want peace of mind in marriage as a guy, marry ladies above 26yrs
One bottle of your fav brand for you this weekend. Truly, at this stage in life most girls have seen almost everything and gathered experience. Not to say that some still won't have sense at that stage in life oo.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by charytea(f): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
I married at 23 and my marriage is heading to 4years, I am enjoying my marriage.
OP come and beat me!
All this epistle on top age for marriage?
With the way these old slay queens are getting desperate for marriage, going about destroying marriages out of desperation

Abeg Op park well!

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by okpeechobu: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
This is purely idleness. Someone getting married at 22,23,24,25 and u r calling it early marriage calling their husbands demons. You that is an angel go and marry whenever u think its the right tym to married and leave other people's affairs

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by churchee: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Deeper life couples do kiss in public?

I'm flabbergasted!
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by HaneefahRN(f): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
The reverse is usually the case. They get married late. And this OP is not OK sha, 22-25yr olds are babies and not fit to marry?

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Icon79(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
KPOM!

You don tok am finish. To add anything else would be most uncivilized.

O pari

sinaj:
22yrs is too young for u? Btw izit ur business

Sombori shud epp me with dat e concern u meme sad
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by lexy2014: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
streamsofjoy:
I have observed that most NL guys have paedophilic tendencies.(if there's any word like that) the way they clamor and support marriage at teenage and early twenties i.e. 20,21,22 and 23 amazes me.
Well, it only shows their intention for getting married- Which is the woman's body, if not what else Pls somebody explain to me
constitutionally what is d minimum age 4 an adult?
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Macgreat(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Really? I don't attend deeper life church.

Op, open up your closed mind! Calling 22,23,24, and 25 babies.

Is like you are on cheap drugs!

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
RighteousI:

yes they are getting married too early, they are literally babies. if not for privacy reasons I will post some pics here as an example. what does a 23 year old know about marriage? what does she know about the evils on earth? what does she know about the dangers she faces in regards to selecting a husband?

so how come if you go to most deeper life churches apart from campus branches, it's rare to find girls age 23 to 30?
go to any branch of deeper life and you will see that most the female there are either teenage female students or women in their 40s, 50s and 60s.

girls of 23 to 30 aren't much there because they have been poached out by men I'm not totally sure are true Christians whilst they are in University.

yes some of them marry when they are mature but they are a minority.
pls what did you use to measure their maturity because some old people are foolish.....if at age 21-25 you don't know anything about marriage does not mean that others do not know

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Macgreat(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Are you married?

How old are you?

Are you concerned that the guys are going for younger women and leaving you old ones. grin
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by RighteousI: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
MODERATORS ATTENTION REQUIRED!

CAN THE MODERATORS PLEASE STATE WHY THE WEDDING PICTURES APPEAR IN THE POST? I WROTE THE TEXT BUT I DIDN'T UPLOAD ANY PICTURE, NAIRA LANDERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I DIDN'T UPLOAD ANY WEDDING PICTURES AS PART OF THE POST, I DON'T KNOW HOW THE PICTURES GOT THERE.
I HOPE ITS NOT ANY FORM OF HACK, IF I DISCOVER THAT IT IS ANY FORM OF HACK, I WILL THEN POST EVEN MORE REVEALING POSTS ABOUT THE GREAT DECEPTION OF DEMONS MARRYING TRUE CHRISTIANS HERE AND ON OTHER SITES. THERE IS AN ARTICLE BY A CHRISTIAN MINISTRY I FOUND ONLINE WHICH REVEALS HOW DEMONS ACQUIRE HUMAN SKINS AND ARE BORN AS BABIES ON EARTH IN ORDER TO MARRY HUMANS,MISLEAD HUMANS YO HELL AND TO SPREAD THEIR DEMONIC SEED ON EARTH. I WILL COPY AND PASTE THAT ARTICLE HERE AND ON 10 OTHER SITES DAILY FOR TEN YEARS IF I DON'T GET AN EXPLANATION OF HOW THOSE WEDDING PICTURES GOT TO APPEAR IN THE POST. I DIDN'T UPLOAD THEM, SO WHO DID?
TO ALL YOU DEMONS IN HUMAN SKIN, I'VE ALREADY FORFEITED MARRIAGE, ONE CAN'T EVEN GO INTO A CHURCH TO PICK A WIFE ANY MORE, SERPENTS, REPTILES AND MERMAIDS ARE ALREADY THERE, DRESSED MODESTLY WITH NO MAKEUP OR EARRINGS AND EVEN PREACHING ABOUT HELL, AND THEY WILL BE LIKE "MARRY ME, I'M A CHRISTIAN"
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Since when did marrying a woman who's in her early 20s a sign of pedophilic tendency?
What's the minimum age of getting married in Nigeria?
And when has it become wrong to marry someone whose physique you are attracted to?

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
RighteousI:
MODERATORS ATTENTION REQUIRED!

CAN THE MODERATORS PLEASE STATE WHY THE WEDDING PICTURES APPEAR IN THE POST? I WROTE THE TEXT BUT I DIDN'T UPLOAD ANY PICTURE, NAIRA LANDERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I DIDN'T UPLOAD ANY WEDDING PICTURES AS PART OF THE POST, I DON'T KNOW HOW THE PICTURES GOT THERE.
I HOPE ITS NOT ANY FORM OF HACK, IF I DISCOVER THAT IT IS ANY FORM OF HACK, I WILL THEN POST EVEN MORE REVEALING POSTS ABOUT THE GREAT DECEPTION OF DEMONS MARRYING TRUE CHRISTIANS HERE AND ON OTHER SITES. THERE IS AN ARTICLE BY A CHRISTIAN MINISTRY I FOUND ONLINE WHICH REVEALS HOW DEMONS ACQUIRE HUMAN SKINS AND ARE BORN AS BABIES ON EARTH IN ORDER TO MARRY HUMANS,MISLEAD HUMANS YO HELL AND TO SPREAD THEIR DEMONIC SEED ON EARTH. I WILL COPY AND PASTE THAT ARTICLE HERE AND ON 10 OTHER SITES DAILY FOR TEN YEARS IF I DON'T GET AN EXPLANATION OF HOW THOSE WEDDING PICTURES GOT TO APPEAR IN THE POST. I DIDN'T UPLOAD THEM, SO WHO DID?
TO ALL YOU DEMONS IN HUMAN SKIN, I'VE ALREADY FORFEITED MARRIAGE, ONE CAN'T EVEN GO INTO A CHURCH TO PICK A WIFE ANY MORE, SERPENTS, REPTILES AND MERMAIDS ARE ALREADY THERE, DRESSED MODESTLY WITH NO MAKEUP OR EARRINGS AND EVEN PREACHING ABOUT HELL, AND THEY WILL BE LIKE "MARRY ME, I'M A CHRISTIAN"

Confused, frustrated homo sapien.
You're a joke!!
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by ikorodureporta: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
When our parents married as teenagers, u'r calling mid 20s babies....so u wnt dem to blow dt place finish with cucumber b4 them marry
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by RighteousI: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
emperormossad:
After reading this long epistle, I can conclude that OP tried to woo a DL girl but was taken aback when he realized she's engaged/ about to marry. OP lemme help you, go to primary schools, you'll see young DL girls to 'tutor'.
If you like write a longer epistle, it won't change the recent trend.

Engage your brain before you put your mouth into gear.

Seth belongs to his wife just as Cain​ belongs to his wife. Those innocent and young true Christian ladies who could​ be getting poached out by male demons for marriage at an early age belong to me. They belong to me not that I own them or that I feel jilted but because I have the responsibility to protect them from marrying demonic males.
if the epistle won't change the recent trend then what's your problem, or is it that you are scared of true Christians discovering the great deception of demons marrying humans.

I'm currently not trying to woo any lady, I'm carrying out my years of research before deciding on marriage. do you think I want to rush into marriage and in the process marry a serpent or a mermaid who by the way are the vast majority in the church.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by RighteousI: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
DISCLAIMER!
ALTHOUGH I MENTIONED DEEPER LIFE IN THIS POST, I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH AND I DON'T CLAIM THAT DEEPER LIFE IS A TRUE OR FALSE CHURCH.
I'M ONLY USING DEEPER LIFE AS AN EXAMPLE BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT MOST TRUE CHRISTIAN WOMEN WILL TEND TO LEAN TOWARDS DEEPER LIFE.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by ozimec(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
RighteousI:
After viewing wedding photos​ of so called modest deeper life girls I was surprised to discover that these girls that are getting married are literally babies, they are 22, 23,24&25 years old, you can still see their baby faces. What is pressuring these girls to get married too early, I don't know. Are they marrying too early because they want to avoid fornicating? Are they marrying too early because they don't want to be like that 38 years old single woman who let all the good guys go whilst she was young?

Instead of giving their true Adam time to find them they rush and get married to male demons who approcah them as an angel. I will advise these modest girls to realise that they are still babies at 22,23,24&25. They should realize that marriage is not a joking matter, they should realize that once you marry someone you are committing ±50 years of your life, they should realize that they are targets of male agents of Satan that want to marry them, they should not rush into marriage just because they are burning and don't want to commit fornication, they should realize that the 38 year old Christian single woman is blessed and better off than the 23 year old Christian woman who married early to a male demon.

Give your true Adam time to find you, don't let male demons poach you out at an early age. Let's say you leave uni at 23, I suggest you research at least 5 years before getting married, research the kind of world you live in and those that inhabit it, come online to research, don't base your marital selection on the advice of anyone, not even on the advice of the elderly Christian women in your church​, not even on the advice of your pastor, mother, sister, brother or father, for all these people I mentioned may yet be agents of Satan who are setting you up to marry a male demon.

also, don't be confident in your gentleness and reclusion, don't believe that just because you are a good girl, the world will automatically reward you with a good man, in most cases what you will get is a male demon that pretends to be a modest Christian therefore and just like Paul advised, singleness with celibacy is your best option, but if you desire to get married and have children, then rushing to get married too early may not necessarily be the way, you need to be bold, aggressive and not reclusive, you need to use any means necessary to expose yourself to as many single "Adams" as you can, note that such true Adams and even Eve's are statistically rare in the population, you need to have done years of research to know​ the type of world you live in, the evil beings that inhabit it and how to prevent yourself from marrying a false Christian man.

also, deceivers will advise you to pray for a husband, that's like advising an unemployed woman to pray for a job and telling her not to physically go from office to office to drop her CV. my advise to you is this, if you want a true Adam as a husband, you have to come out and fight for it, if you are confident in your reclusion and gentleness, if you lack aggression, if you are ignorant of the evil that inhabit the earth due to your lack of research then you be easily be poached by the false Christian man for marriage.

note that the Christian woman has a higher risk of marrying a false Christian than the male Christian, why? because it's easier for a male demon to walk up to a Christian woman to court her than for a female demon to walk up to a Christian man to court him. I'm very sure that most of these true Christian girls will be surprised with the speed with which they got a man that wants to marry them, yes male demons will approach you at your early because they don't want the true Christian man to find you first.

note that there is no Christian attribute that a false Christian man or woman cannot imitate in order to deceive you into marriage this literally means there's no way you can tell who is a true Christian man and who is not. a man who appears modest, prays with you and who even preaches about hell may yet be a false Christian man. can you now see there's no way of telling who is who? but yet there are ways, you need to come specifically online more to research, there are some information you will not be given in your church, such information are only available online.

To conclude, singleness with celibacy is the safest, but if you want marriage then you need not reclusion and gentleness but maturity, years of research, boldness and aggression.

OP wetin concern you? Is it your marriage

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by RighteousI: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chi59:

Confused, frustrated homo sapien. You're a joke!!
Genesis 6:2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
RighteousI:

Genesis 6:2
the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were
attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.

You're so funny, honestly. I need this stress reliever once in a while.
Humor me, are you a male or female?
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by John944: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
De fact is..u knw nothing about Deeper life! Learn to keep shut..abi one member wan marry ur sister?
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by derecho(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
As many as are led by the Spirit they are the sons of God bro...
Try to read Job 32:8 bro.

A 22 year old girl isn't a minor and what evil do they want to learn?Someone bereft of God's Spirit even if she turns 40years can't be wiser.
I thought you wan talk say na 14years dem dey marry now for DeeperLife
RighteousI:

The only time it's advisable for them to get married at 23,24 or 25 is if these girls are mature in their knowledge of the evils on earth whilst their teenagers. so if a girl of 17 is mature in her knowledge of the evils on earth at 17, then she needs more years of research to determine how best to protect herself from marrying a false Christian man.

but in most cases these girls are still babies in their teenage years, even in their final year in uni they are still shy babies, they are not even aware of the evils on earth not to talk of researching for some years.

Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? / Reno Omokri Writes About Wedding, Christianity And Church / If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79