Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (45168 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by streamsofjoy(f): 6:23am On Mar 15, 2018
Macgreat:

Are you married?

How old are you?

Are you concerned that the guys are going for younger women and leaving you old ones. grin

Lolzzz. Yes! Latest twenties. No! Just saying cos I would have fallen victim at a young age. But today, no regrets cos I built my career and I'm happily married with kids.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Godspowerpalo(m): 6:30am On Mar 15, 2018
tongue he concern you!??na your money dem carry do the marriage?
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Macgreat(m): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Lolzzz. Yes! Latest twenties. No! Just saying cos I would have fallen victim at a young age. But today, no regrets cos I built my career and I'm happily married with kids.

21,22,23 ...

Not too young to marry. There are ladies who got married early and still built their career.

And I don't think they are victims. They will be victims if forced into marriage.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by emperormossad(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2018
RighteousI:

Seth belongs to his wife just as Cain​ belongs to his wife. Those innocent and young true Christian ladies who could​ be getting poached out by male demons for marriage at an early age belong to me. They belong to me not that I own them or that I feel jilted but because I have the responsibility to protect them from marrying demonic males.
if the epistle won't change the recent trend then what's your problem, or is it that you are scared of true Christians discovering the great deception of demons marrying humans.

I'm currently not trying to woo any lady, I'm carrying out my years of research before deciding on marriage. do you think I want to rush into marriage and in the process marry a serpent or a mermaid who by the way are the vast majority in the church.

May you not be 'gathering intelligence' only for you to turn up on the D-day to discover your efforts have gone down the drain.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by mechanics(m): 7:16am On Mar 15, 2018
4reala:
OP, why u carry their matter for head like dis nah, sotey u open novel for them. Abi u toast one and she no come gree u neh?
hahahahaha, that's what am suspecting.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by mechanics(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2018
Either the ladies marry early or not, it's their choice and they know what is right or wrong, they know what they will face in the marriage whether good or bad, so for them marrying early, there is nothing wrong since its base on the Word of God.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Butoneday2(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Nwaooo I taya for this op walahi, you mean a girl of 22,23,24,25 is a small girl walahi I bet u if u enta dem you will knw that no be today ynash dey back. The kind position dey will offer u with the sound wey go dey come out for their mouth, pls harder! Pls harder!! Harder,harder, harder baby will tell u? undecided undecided undecided no small girl these days oo
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by benzion72(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Nigeria economy has blighted people brain to accept marriage at over 40 years of age. The best age to marry for a man is 25 year and for ladies between 20 and 23 provided they are financially prepared and emotionally stable. How do you see your grand and great grand children Psalm 128 ver 6 when you marry at 40. is it not written in the scripture that it is better to bear your burden in the day of your youth Lam 3:27, If you marry at 40 and Nigeria retirement age for civil servant is 60 years, that shows you will be training your children with pension and gratuity lucky you
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Water101(f): 8:20am On Mar 15, 2018
from ur 1st paragraph it seems u hv a tin against modest gals.It not only deeper lyf dat r modest,Maturity has nothing 2 do wit age.i hv seen younger pple who handle der marriage beta dan some older couples.david had older brodas but God choose him.u agree with apostle paul on nt marring at all i.e celibacy,But u dn't agree on wat he said abt marring to avoid fornication if u burn passion.i think u are a confused person or basically as others said & as ur first paragraph shows u are vexed with young modest girls.Am sure d likes of u get offened when their marriage workout after all.
any body at any age can marry d wrong person,d late age does nt stop a lady 4rm marringa male demon as u put it.No wonder we hav 30 & above ladies who feel they are matured & hv seen lyf thus find it difficult submitting to their hubby.u are advicing youn gals to explore b4 marriage in a deceptive way.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Kuluuu: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2018
RighteousI:

it's not an issue of whether they preach early marriage or not, what could be going on is that men who I'm not totally sure are Christians are approaching very young deeper life girls for marriage.

My questions to you are these: are u saying 22 is too young to marry? Are the so called 22yrs parents or family members complained to you? Is it only DLBC members that marry early? What is your motive of posting this on social media? I can authoritatively tell you as a member that what DLBC preaches is, once you are 22yrs of age as a lady and 25 as a guy, you both have prayed and your testimony is convincing that you are led to get married. And You have financial muscle to take care of the family, church has no option than to conduct the weeding having fulfilled all the required procedures of the church (every church has her own procedure). Final note, ask God to have mercy on your poor soul before its too late. From your post, you are once a member but backslide due to one reason or the other, so, you are now looking for every opportunity to discredit the church. What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Kimberlydavids(f): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2018
RighteousI:
MODERATORS ATTENTION REQUIRED!

CAN THE MODERATORS PLEASE STATE WHY THE WEDDING PICTURES APPEAR IN THE POST? I WROTE THE TEXT BUT I DIDN'T UPLOAD ANY PICTURE, NAIRA LANDERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I DIDN'T UPLOAD ANY WEDDING PICTURES AS PART OF THE POST, I DON'T KNOW HOW THE PICTURES GOT THERE.
I HOPE ITS NOT ANY FORM OF HACK, IF I DISCOVER THAT IT IS ANY FORM OF HACK, I WILL THEN POST EVEN MORE REVEALING POSTS ABOUT THE GREAT DECEPTION OF DEMONS MARRYING TRUE CHRISTIANS HERE AND ON OTHER SITES. THERE IS AN ARTICLE BY A CHRISTIAN MINISTRY I FOUND ONLINE WHICH REVEALS HOW DEMONS ACQUIRE HUMAN SKINS AND ARE BORN AS BABIES ON EARTH IN ORDER TO MARRY HUMANS,MISLEAD HUMANS YO HELL AND TO SPREAD THEIR DEMONIC SEED ON EARTH. I WILL COPY AND PASTE THAT ARTICLE HERE AND ON 10 OTHER SITES DAILY FOR TEN YEARS IF I DON'T GET AN EXPLANATION OF HOW THOSE WEDDING PICTURES GOT TO APPEAR IN THE POST. I DIDN'T UPLOAD THEM, SO WHO DID?
TO ALL YOU DEMONS IN HUMAN SKIN, I'VE ALREADY FORFEITED MARRIAGE, ONE CAN'T EVEN GO INTO A CHURCH TO PICK A WIFE ANY MORE, SERPENTS, REPTILES AND MERMAIDS ARE ALREADY THERE, DRESSED MODESTLY WITH NO MAKEUP OR EARRINGS AND EVEN PREACHING ABOUT HELL, AND THEY WILL BE LIKE "MARRY ME, I'M A CHRISTIAN"

This one done mad o. Please bring chain less tie him.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by olabrad: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2018
flamingREED:
I am a member.

The administration okays 23 years and upward.

It's not bad.

In fact, the Catholic Church okays 18 years for the reason of fornication
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Franca04: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2018
This post by Righteous is born out of total ignorance and frustration. If you have issues with Deeperlife church go and sort it out privately. Look for a wife that can cope with your issues and stop posting misinformed topic s
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by JourneytoEL(f): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2018
RighteousI:

in biblical times the isrealites lived separately from the Canaanites, Philistines, sodomites etc. there was still a bit of geographical separation between believers and non believers. if I was there at the time of Abraham and I was living in Abraham's and Sarahs community then I won't really bother to verify who I'm getting married to and I will marry at even 17 years old. I will just walk up to a girl fetching water by the river and I will ask her to marry me just like Jacob did to Rebekah. It was even commanded by Abraham that Jacob should not pick a wife from the community of Canaanites where Abraham lived, but to send Messengers to another city to find a wife for Jacob.

but the world has changed, there are no separate towns or villages for the Christians, in the world today, you live, work and school with the sodomites, Canaanites and Philistines of those days. not only do you live, work and school with them, they have also invaded the church, they form the vast majority of the pastors and the congregation in all the churches even in those churches that preach judgement. they intermarry with true Christians.

therefore if a true Christian wishes to get married in such a situation, that Christian needs maturity and years of research to determine how he or she can protect his or her self from marrying the false Christian. the years of research will help the Christian to know the evils on earth. for example when I was 23, I could easily have gotten married but I was fortunate not to run into a woman back then. I then started a general Christian research and I discovered the marital fraud perpetrated by false Christians. that's what research does.

now tell me, how many of those young girls have carried out this research? they have not, instead they are still naive believing that everyone on earth came from God, hence they believe and marry whoever claims to be a Christian.

why am I, warning the women especially? because it's easier for the male false Christian to approach the woman than for the female false Christian to approach the man for marriage just like the serpent approached Eve instead of Adam.

i married at 22 to the Glory of God to a God fearing man and know a good number of people who had to marry anything at 30 and above some out of desperation to Muslims and even converted
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by drtegus88: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2018
Nigga Fvck you!!!
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by drtegus88: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2018
carzola:
sister life is deeper
deeper life sister life sweeter

The best pussy i bleeped was a deeper life girl who happened to be a pastor daughter.

The girl pussy dey soak like fountain... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by temi2008: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2018
RighteousI:

yes they are getting married too early, they are literally babies. if not for privacy reasons I will post some pics here as an example. what does a 23 year old know about marriage? what does she know about the evils on earth? what does she know about the dangers she faces in regards to selecting a husband?

so how come if you go to most deeper life churches apart from campus branches, it's rare to find girls age 23 to 30?

go to any branch of deeper life and you will see that most the female there are either teenage female students or women in their 40s, 50s and 60s.

girls of 23 to 30 aren't much there because they have been poached out by men I'm not totally sure are true Christians whilst they are in University.

yes some of them marry when they are mature but they are a minority.

Most times, age doesnt measure maturity
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Uzyvicks(f): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
This op must be a clown. So for ur little mind 22,23 is too early for, marriage, if they reach menopause without getting married u same op will say they don't marry because they are waiting for their member, u must Be a clown o
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by RighteousI: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
JourneytoEL:
i married at 22 to the Glory of God to a God fearing man and know a good number of people who had to marry anything at 30 and above some out of desperation to Muslims and even converted
God fearing man? at 22, you need at least 5 years of research before marriage. you think marriage is a joke. if Satan sees that you are the righteous type and that you cannot​ be got to hell by sin or immodesty, then Satan will send someone to marry you.

These true Christian girls are young, innocent, gentle, loving, caring, respectful, tolerant, modest, generous and even virgins. they deserve true Adams as husbands, they don't deserve being poached out demonic males for marriage. they are marrying too early, what is chasing them? they rush to marry in order to avoid fornicating and they end up marrying and losing their virginity to male demons.

these true Christian girls should realize that their true Adams cannot compete with the false Christian man in regards to finding you first because Satan has already planned the man you will marry since the day you were born, all Satan has to do is to wait for you to ripen. as soon as you come of age, i.e as soon as you turn 17,18,19,20, Satan is already on to you. Satan will send a demon incarnate man to court you because Satan doesn't want your true Adam to find you first.

MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE, DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY BY THE FANFARE OF THE WHITE WEDDING GOWN, THE BRIDAL TRAIN, THE THROWING OF THE BOUQUET, THE WALKING DOWN THE AISLE, THE EXCHANGING OF VOWS AND THE WEDDING RECEPTION AFTERWARDS BECAUSE ALL OF THESE ARE WORTHLESS, THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS YOU FINDING A TRUE BLOOD ADAM.

that's why I advise, they wait till they have gathered enough information on how to protect themselves from marrying a false Christian man. if you can gather this information and you can protect yourself before you are 22 then go ahead and marry, but based on my research these girls that are getting married early have not done any research.

you claim your husband is God fearing, how did you verify that he is truly a Christian? did you just check for attributes like him attending church, praying with you, preaching, his humility, gentleness etc. if that's all you checked for then you could have a 100% chance of marrying a false Christian man.
but if you had done your research, you would have discovered that a male demon can yet pretend to have those Christian values in order to deceive you to marriage.

note that the 38 year old single Christian woman is blessed than the 22 year old that married a male demon.
yes she may not have children again, yes she may be lonely but yet she is victorious because every night she sleeps alone and not beside a demon incarnate man from the pits of hell.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by RighteousI: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Water101:
from ur 1st paragraph it seems u hv a tin against modest gals.It not only deeper lyf dat r modest,Maturity has nothing 2 do wit age.i hv seen younger pple who handle der marriage beta dan some older couples.david had older brodas but God choose him.u agree with apostle paul on nt marring at all i.e celibacy,But u dn't agree on wat he said abt marring to avoid fornication if u burn passion.i think u are a confused person or basically as others said & as ur first paragraph shows u are vexed with young modest girls.Am sure d likes of u get offened when their marriage workout after all.
any body at any age can marry d wrong person,d late age does nt stop a lady 4rm marringa male demon as u put it.No wonder we hav 30 & above ladies who feel they are matured & hv seen lyf thus find it difficult submitting to their hubby.u are advicing youn gals to explore b4 marriage in a deceptive way.
Paul stated that the best option for a Christian is singleness with celibacy. he then stated that if you don't want to burn, then you can get married, but he didn't say you should marry a demon, he meant you should marry a true Christian if you don't want to burn.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by RighteousI: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
emperormossad:

May you not be 'gathering intelligence' only for you to turn up on the D-day to discover your efforts have gone down the drain.
are you implying that I may end up mistakenly marrying a false Christian woman?

I doubt that, because you clearly know that only a false Christian woman on a suicide mission will agree to marry me in the first place.

and besides, there is still the divorce option, Jesus Christ said that we should only divorce because of sexual immorality, but if I discover that my wife who I married because I believed she was a true Christian turns​ out to be demon incarnate, I will throw her out of the house, my lawyers will serve her divorce papers in her family house.
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Water101(f): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
the best way not to marry a wolf in sheep clothing is true the help of the holy spirit in a beliver.he is the spirit of truth who can revel hidden things,human wisdom is limited in revealing a demon as u call it.
RighteousI:

Paul option for a Christian is d that if you don't want a true Christia
RighteousI:

Paul stated that the best option for a Christian is singleness with celibacy. he then stated that if you don't want to burn, then you can get married, but he didn't say you should marry a demon, he meant you should marry a true Christian if you don't want to burn.
[quote author=RighteousI post=65861467]
[/quote
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Skilz4real: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
RighteousI:
After viewing wedding photos​ of so called modest deeper life girls I was surprised to discover that these girls that are getting married are literally babies, they are 22, 23,24&25 years old, you can still see their baby faces. What is pressuring these girls to get married too early, I don't know. Are they marrying too early because they want to avoid fornicating? Are they marrying too early because they don't want to be like that 38 years old single woman who let all the good guys go whilst she was young?

Instead of giving their true Adam time to find them they rush and get married to male demons who approcah them as an angel. I will advise these modest girls to realise that they are still babies at 22,23,24&25. They should realize that marriage is not a joking matter, they should realize that once you marry someone you are committing ±50 years of your life, they should realize that they are targets of male agents of Satan that want to marry them, they should not rush into marriage just because they are burning and don't want to commit fornication, they should realize that the 38 year old Christian single woman is blessed and better off than the 23 year old Christian woman who married early to a male demon.

Give your true Adam time to find you, don't let male demons poach you out at an early age. Let's say you leave uni at 23, I suggest you research at least 5 years before getting married, research the kind of world you live in and those that inhabit it, come online to research, don't base your marital selection on the advice of anyone, not even on the advice of the elderly Christian women in your church​, not even on the advice of your pastor, mother, sister, brother or father, for all these people I mentioned may yet be agents of Satan who are setting you up to marry a male demon.

also, don't be confident in your gentleness and reclusion, don't believe that just because you are a good girl, the world will automatically reward you with a good man, in most cases what you will get is a male demon that pretends to be a modest Christian therefore and just like Paul advised, singleness with celibacy is your best option, but if you desire to get married and have children, then rushing to get married too early may not necessarily be the way, you need to be bold, aggressive and not reclusive, you need to use any means necessary to expose yourself to as many single "Adams" as you can, note that such true Adams and even Eve's are statistically rare in the population, you need to have done years of research to know​ the type of world you live in, the evil beings that inhabit it and how to prevent yourself from marrying a false Christian man.

also, deceivers will advise you to pray for a husband, that's like advising an unemployed woman to pray for a job and telling her not to physically go from office to office to drop her CV. my advise to you is this, if you want a true Adam as a husband, you have to come out and fight for it, if you are confident in your reclusion and gentleness, if you lack aggression, if you are ignorant of the evil that inhabit the earth due to your lack of research then you be easily be poached by the false Christian man for marriage.

note that the Christian woman has a higher risk of marrying a false Christian than the male Christian, why? because it's easier for a male demon to walk up to a Christian woman to court her than for a female demon to walk up to a Christian man to court him. I'm very sure that most of these true Christian girls will be surprised with the speed with which they got a man that wants to marry them, yes male demons will approach you at your early because they don't want the true Christian man to find you first.

note that there is no Christian attribute that a false Christian man or woman cannot imitate in order to deceive you into marriage this literally means there's no way you can tell who is a true Christian man and who is not. a man who appears modest, prays with you and who even preaches about hell may yet be a false Christian man. can you now see there's no way of telling who is who? but yet there are ways, you need to come specifically online more to research, there are some information you will not be given in your church, such information are only available online.

To conclude, singleness with celibacy is the safest, but if you want marriage then you need not reclusion and gentleness but maturity, years of research, boldness and aggression.

Knowing the mind of God will make you understand that the world lets us walk by sight and not by faith
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Skilz4real: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
RighteousI:
After viewing wedding photos​ of so called modest deeper life girls I was surprised to discover that these girls that are getting married are literally babies, they are 22, 23,24&25 years old, you can still see their baby faces. What is pressuring these girls to get married too early, I don't know. Are they marrying too early because they want to avoid fornicating? Are they marrying too early because they don't want to be like that 38 years old single woman who let all the good guys go whilst she was young?

Instead of giving their true Adam time to find them they rush and get married to male demons who approcah them as an angel. I will advise these modest girls to realise that they are still babies at 22,23,24&25. They should realize that marriage is not a joking matter, they should realize that once you marry someone you are committing ±50 years of your life, they should realize that they are targets of male agents of Satan that want to marry them, they should not rush into marriage just because they are burning and don't want to commit fornication, they should realize that the 38 year old Christian single woman is blessed and better off than the 23 year old Christian woman who married early to a male demon.

Give your true Adam time to find you, don't let male demons poach you out at an early age. Let's say you leave uni at 23, I suggest you research at least 5 years before getting married, research the kind of world you live in and those that inhabit it, come online to research, don't base your marital selection on the advice of anyone, not even on the advice of the elderly Christian women in your church​, not even on the advice of your pastor, mother, sister, brother or father, for all these people I mentioned may yet be agents of Satan who are setting you up to marry a male demon.

also, don't be confident in your gentleness and reclusion, don't believe that just because you are a good girl, the world will automatically reward you with a good man, in most cases what you will get is a male demon that pretends to be a modest Christian therefore and just like Paul advised, singleness with celibacy is your best option, but if you desire to get married and have children, then rushing to get married too early may not necessarily be the way, you need to be bold, aggressive and not reclusive, you need to use any means necessary to expose yourself to as many single "Adams" as you can, note that such true Adams and even Eve's are statistically rare in the population, you need to have done years of research to know​ the type of world you live in, the evil beings that inhabit it and how to prevent yourself from marrying a false Christian man.

also, deceivers will advise you to pray for a husband, that's like advising an unemployed woman to pray for a job and telling her not to physically go from office to office to drop her CV. my advise to you is this, if you want a true Adam as a husband, you have to come out and fight for it, if you are confident in your reclusion and gentleness, if you lack aggression, if you are ignorant of the evil that inhabit the earth due to your lack of research then you be easily be poached by the false Christian man for marriage.

note that the Christian woman has a higher risk of marrying a false Christian than the male Christian, why? because it's easier for a male demon to walk up to a Christian woman to court her than for a female demon to walk up to a Christian man to court him. I'm very sure that most of these true Christian girls will be surprised with the speed with which they got a man that wants to marry them, yes male demons will approach you at your early because they don't want the true Christian man to find you first.

note that there is no Christian attribute that a false Christian man or woman cannot imitate in order to deceive you into marriage this literally means there's no way you can tell who is a true Christian man and who is not. a man who appears modest, prays with you and who even preaches about hell may yet be a false Christian man. can you now see there's no way of telling who is who? but yet there are ways, you need to come specifically online more to research, there are some information you will not be given in your church, such information are only available online.

To conclude, singleness with celibacy is the safest, but if you want marriage then you need not reclusion and gentleness but maturity, years of research, boldness and aggression.

1Tmothy 5:14-15: “I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.
For some are already turned aside after Satan”

The mind of God is for mature ladies to marry at a younger stage which is in their productive & maturity age but because of the perverse system of the society and modern lifestyle, ladies have been given orientation to be over independent which will require a wide range of time to get to the stage through education, career & profession, therefore overshooting the time & season of settling down which is against God's will. After acquiring all the earthly status of independence, the waiting period begins but men seeking God's mind will be seeking after younger ladies according to the scripture.
The reason why God stated this is to avoid women to be easily corrupted or carried away by Satan through the perverted society of the new age or western culture system.

That is why many older ladies that are supposed to marry are still single while some prefer to be single because of their independent earthly status.

Look at the summary of the perverted system which needs proper balancing and re-orientation for Ladies:

1.The Society orientate Ladies that what a man can do, a woman can do better.

2. To be like the independent woman in number one, it is by attaining a very good career or profession to be working with which requires some time overshooting God's time before getting married.

3. While the Ladies are waiting & getting older, the society will lure them as they take counsel from the society to use artificial beauty make-up(which was not created by God), in some countries they recommend bleaching cream and anti-aging cream to cover-up what God has created in them.
Isaiah 30:1: "Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:"

4. Older single ladies will be waiting for Godly Men while Godly Men will be looking for the younger ladies thereby creating unnecessary long pool of waiting single women in the society.

If you have seen yourself in this category, trust in God and put off the pride & ego standard of the system & seek the mind of God not man.

1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by emperormossad(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
RighteousI:

I doubt that, because you clearly know that only a false Christian woman on a suicide mission will agree to marry me in the first place.

and besides, there is still the divorce option, Jesus Christ said that we should only divorce because of sexual immorality, but if I discover that my wife who I married because I believed she was a true Christian turns​ out to be demon incarnate, I will throw her out of the house, my lawyers will serve her divorce papers in her family house.

Mr. Radical!!! grin grin grin
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Kuluuu: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
RighteousI:

and besides, there is still the divorce option, Jesus Christ said that we should only divorce because of sexual immorality, but if I discover that my wife who I married because I believed she was a true Christian turns​ out to be demon incarnate, I will throw her out of the house, my lawyers will serve her divorce papers in hear family house.

I now understand your problem is more than what I first thought. If u married and the marriage doesn't work, the next thing is divorce and you are claiming ladies that marry early are being poached by demons. (Oh God of mercy, pls show mercy to this fellow before it will be too late on him)
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by vicaro7(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Getting married at 22yrs is NOT too young, especially for a woman. Getting married to avoid fornication is a very very good idea.. Nobody can pray away the need to have sex, once the idea comes, it's a constant itch until you satisfy it. What do you mean by explore the world?? There is nothing to explore, if the "demon" values you enough to pretend so that he can marry you, I believe he will put in the effort to keep you.
RighteousI:

Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by SolexxBarry(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Raypawer:
Excuse me! Its my church also, though am not defending OP, however am of the opinion that the narrative has changed from the point you've buttressed, a more factual data based on my observation shows that most of our young ladies now get married early enough, from ages of 25, 26.

If a lady gets married at the age of 25 or 26 can it be considered as too early ?
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by Unie30: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2018
It varies actually. I have seen a 18 year old girl who got married and they are happy, and a 33 year old woman who got married and it is crisis all the way. What really matters is your mindset not your age. Remember maturity is not the accumulation of age...
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by DBounty(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
The op must be an ex-deeperlifer who got offended and left. See of his other topics and posts.
Religion / 5 Reasons Why I Believe
Deeperlife Is A False Church

Religion / 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes,
Women Mirror Magazine

And he's looking for a wife

Religion / I'm Officially Looking For A
Christian Wife.

See his criteria

"She should be a Non denominational christian
and please no catholics.
Age 23 to 40 but no divorcees unless you can
prove only your ex husband was adulterous."
Re: Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! by orunto27: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
kunlesufyan:
Okay

What is Ok? 22; 23 - 29 are too old. Girls are prepared to marry from 16-21.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. / Celestial Member Dancing Naira Marley 'Soapy' During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.