Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M (2713 Views)

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by ay2012c(m): 1:23am On Mar 11, 2018
H
Re: M by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 11, 2018
She knows your mum and I suspect you would not like to know that your mom also knows her or have met her in a bad corner before

2 Likes

Re: M by kingxsamz(m): 2:01am On Mar 11, 2018
winkjust get her pregnant and she go follow u see anybody wey u wan see.,even ur grandfather.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: M by ipobarecriminals: 2:23am On Mar 11, 2018
sad
kingxsamz:
winkjust get her pregnant and she go follow u see anybody wey u wan see.,even ur grandfather.
undecided
kingxsamz:
do u knw the type of mother he have @ home?Let her try it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M by ipobarecriminals: 2:27am On Mar 11, 2018
wink smiley undecided sad u dnt need to rush,stampede /put her under duress to meet ur parents. Not all people are bold.She's probably a shy type.Trust me,she'll surely visit ur people soon.

8 Likes

Re: M by SuperSuave(m): 2:55am On Mar 11, 2018
ay2012c:
Please fellow nairalanders I have a girl I'm dating for some months now and I really love her I have met her mum and brother but the problem is anytime I invite her to come meet my mum she always gives excuses please what should I do
sit her down and ask her what her problem is. Is she an introvert? shy?
Re: M by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:00am On Mar 11, 2018
Uuuuummm...

Maybe she's not ready yet.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: M by Martin0(m): 5:32am On Mar 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Uuuuummm...

Maybe she's not ready yet.. embarassed
guess so
Re: M by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:38am On Mar 11, 2018
Martin0:

guess so

grin grin grin

Somebori no go sleep eehn.
Re: M by Martin0(m): 5:40am On Mar 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin
I don wake up jorgrin

1 Like

Re: M by Martin0(m): 5:41am On Mar 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin
comea make we Waka
Re: M by femo86(m): 5:44am On Mar 11, 2018
They both belong to the same club....
Re: M by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:48am On Mar 11, 2018
Martin0:

comea make we Waka

grin

Waka where? I felt so tired even after drinking a cuppa coffee..still on ma bed sha.

What's ur plan for today? grin
Re: M by Martin0(m): 5:58am On Mar 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Waka where? I felt so tired even after drinking a cuppa coffee..still on ma bed sha.

enjoymentgringrin
well i may go to work, but if not I will just lay on my bed chatting and reading.grin
Re: M by Martin0(m): 5:59am On Mar 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

come to za oza room
Re: M by don4real18(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Have you proposed to her? Put a ring on her finger grin
What does meeting your mum have to do for her?
You don ready for marriage?
Do you live alone or with your mum?
There are so many ladies that have met their boyfriend's family (including their ancestors) and at the end, they parted

1 Like

Re: M by XhosaNostra(f): 6:51am On Mar 11, 2018
Maybe she's just nervous. Chill.

On another note, people are really becoming westernized. When did we develop the guts to parade around & introduce our BFs/GFs to our parents? In certain families that is still a no go area.

You'd be like, this is my BF.
Their reaction:

Re: M by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2018
She has another boyfriend.
Re: M by 4starstunna(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2018
I am in d same conditions
Re: M by fatymore(f): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2018
From a woman perspective...She isn't ready to be committed.. Cos once she goes with you..oti di Iyawo wa.. Anywhere your mum sees her.. Iyawo wa niyen...

You can ask her sha...
Just like a friend would say. She would only meet your parents if she is ready to get married to avoid stories that touches...

This world is small you know...
Re: M by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2018
Don't put her under DUREX if you want her to meet your mom,Irie haha
Re: M by BaeMercy(f): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2018
Those Kinda Babes Who Want Their Mother In Laws Dead Before Marriage. If She Doesn't Want To See Your Mum Ask Her Why, And Tell Her She Must Meet Your Mum
Can She Cook? Or What Is Your Bae Hiding?
Re: M by idu1(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2018
How old are you?

She no love you stop forcing yourself on someone that doesn't love you!
Re: M by Xmen149(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2018
dude,.have you ever discussed things implying you both spending eternity together and she goes positive if not dnt try it oh.

cos if she change her mind morrow and u get another one go show mama she go begin think say u don dey craze sef.
Re: M by Lalas247(f): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2018
cold feet
meeting your mum is a very big deal and shows you are raking the next step

she is probably scared and anxious .. I WS the first time I met my hubbies mum was like
how do I greet her . what do I wear ..its a lot cause u obv want your mum to like her and vice versa

just talk to her and calm her down that it will be on
Re: M by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mothers are known to be very sentimental a lot.
First visitation used to make some ladies shiver because if the mother just hate her that first time, her own don be be that.
Now that you want her to meet your mum, did she know whether you want to take the relationship to another level? She might even have heard of how you'd taken another girl before her home and was rejected by your mum, thus developing cold feet.
Sit her down, you are closer to her than any NLers, let her tell you her fear, then you can handle it from there.
Dialogue! My bros, communication is very important in any given relationship!

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
If all the guys she dates demands she sees their mother, my question is, how many mothers will she see/visit before marriage? Some of you have got no values/principles and respect for your parents that the second you're in a relationship, an introduction must be made. What is this meeting for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: M by pressplay411(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink smiley undecided sad u dnt need to rush,stampede /put her under duress to meet ur parents. Not all people are bold.She's probably a shy type.Trust me,she'll surely visit ur people soon.

I concur.
Either that or she doesn't want a long term commitment with OP. Either way, she's not ready, don't ambush her, she'll either eventually come around or you'll realise she never wanted the long haul.

1 Like

Re: M by ipobarecriminals: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
pressplay411:

I concur.
Either that or she doesn't want a long term commitment with OP. Either way, she's not ready, don't ambush her, she'll either eventually come around or you'll realise she never wanted the long haul.
sad
pressplay411:

I concur.
nah Fear .
Re: M by tosyne2much(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
What I see here is that she's not ready to be committed
Re: M by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
You are the one eager to commit, but she is not that interested yet

or

Maybe she had a terrible experience in the past with regards to meeting the in-law thing. You can probe her to confirm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Not Happy With The Life I'm Living / The Brutally Honest Guide To Successful Dating And Relationships:for Ladies / Nurse Who Got Pregnant For Boyfriend’s Friend, Reveals How It Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.