Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Have I Lost Her For Good? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Lost Her For Good? (2475 Views)

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Lost Her For Good? by miclef86(m): 6:23am On Feb 16, 2020
I recently gained employment in one of the Federal Government Agency, met this pretty lady in my unit we were compatible, most of our unit members knew there's connection between us.

Most female colleagues in our unit encouraged us to get married and if we agreed, one of us will make a transfer to another branch of the agency in the same town. The most frustrating thing about the issue is that I keep telling them that there's nothing going between us. Truth be told, not that I don't like her but my biggest fear was starting a relationship in the same unit and organisation...that made me to be nonchalant towards the whole thing.

Long story short, there's another guy from other unit in the same agency that was more serious than I. Each time the guy comes to visit her in my unit I get pissed off but i wasn't showing her...there was a time that I even made a girl pay me a visit at my place of work just to show off that i have a girlfriend but deep down within me it was she I want.

One elderly man in our unit keep reminding me about how disappointed he is regarding my not being serious towards her and now I have loss her, that she would have be my wife if I was serious.

Deep down within me i know i the fault was from me... I have so many bad traits which she doesn't like, she knows I like women a lot, the habit of drinking and coming to work at times and things I say at times were weird and rude.

The summary of the whole thing is, I have bad reputation in my unit. Nevertheless, I listen to her advice and have been really working on myself lately and she's noticing some changes. She's planning on getting married to the other guy next year.

I recently i called her that we needed to see but she told me that what's it that i cant tell in the office but I insisted so she invited me over to her house and we talked deeply...that was when she opened up to me that she's not interested in me that I should find someone that loves me and she even asked me about the girl i brought to our work then.

Please, i need your advice...should i continue or i should let the sleeping dog lie?
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by DesignPoint: 6:25am On Feb 16, 2020
Yeahhhhhh.

This might sound inconsiderate but they are plenty.

Give yourself the opportunity to connect with at least 2 different girls a day and you'll see it.

Them rush her no mean say make u kee yaself.
She was never yours.

U have done ya part by telling her how u feel so.
Drops mic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by Styluss: 6:26am On Feb 16, 2020
I sense ur low self esteem, u don't look down on urslf even if u get d craziest attitude!!! /Uve lost her.. Kindly let d sleeping dog lie.

6 Likes

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Leave the girl alone and move on.

See where your childishness has led you too.

If I were your boss I will add a sack letter to your wounds. I can't work with weak people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by theTransporter: 6:33am On Feb 16, 2020
miclef86:
I recently gained employment in one of the Federal Government Agency, met this pretty lady in my unit we were compatible, most of our unit members knew there's connection between us.

Most female colleagues in our unit encouraged us to get married and if we agreed, one of us will make a transfer to another branch of the agency in the same town. The most frustrating thing about the issue is that I keep telling them that there's nothing going between us. Truth be told, not that I don't like her but my biggest fear was starting a relationship in the same unit and organisation...that made me to be nonchalant towards the whole thing.

Long story short, there's another guy from other unit in the same agency that was more serious than I. Each time the guy comes to visit her in my unit I get pissed off but i wasn't showing her...there was a time that I even made a girl pay me a visit at my place of work just to show off that i have a girlfriend but deep down within me it was she I want.

One elderly man in our unit keep reminding me about how disappointed he is regarding my not being serious towards her and now I have loss her, that she would have be my wife if I was serious.

Deep down within me i know i the fault was from me... I have so many bad traits which she doesn't like, she knows I like women a lot, the habit of drinking and coming to work at times and things I say at times were weird and rude.

The summary of the whole thing is, I have bad reputation in my unit. Nevertheless, I listen to her advice and have been really working on myself lately and she's noticing some changes. She's planning on getting married to the other guy next year.

I recently i called her that we needed to see but she told me that what's it that i cant tell in the office but I insisted so she invited me over to her house and we talked deeply...that was when she opened up to me that she's not interested in me that I should find someone that loves me and she even asked me about the girl i brought to our work then.

Please, i need your advice...should i continue or i should let the sleeping dog lie?

She isn't interested in you, you no hear
she is getting married next year, u no hear
The elderly man told you u av lost her, you no hear
even though them tell you here, you no go still hear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by chiommy123(f): 6:41am On Feb 16, 2020
Op is really a confused human being and women don't like that. Know what you want and go for it

2 Likes

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by mrphysics(m): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2020
She was only interested in helping you to get up from your bad attitude and bad reputation. How could you drink and go to work, meaning you get high every morning before going to work and yet you expect any sane lady to marry you?

Bro, it doesn't work that way. She was shocked at how you were able to get the work even with such attitude. And your colleagues must be speaking bad of you that she doesn't want a young man at your age to be seen that way.

Truth is, she knew you are bad and you have a bad reputation. She was just an angel investor who really wanted to change you.

Your first goal and milestone is to stop those silly workplace attitude before the end of first quarter.

How productive are you in your unit with such lifestyle. That's why people really want government job because it is a place you do nothing and get paid.

4 Likes

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by MiVida(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2020
You for AT LEAST fuçk am....

Honestly you're a sore-loser!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by daewoorazer(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2020
Your problem which no one is never gonna tell you is:

You are d BETA male while the other guy visiting is the ALPHA male...

The guy come play away for your unit and fvkced you over grin

Sorry that’s the law of natural selection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2020
miclef86:

U r stewpeed... I don't understand...

What do u want to continue? What never started Abi which one? Dumb head..

She made it clear to u dt she isn't interested in you...

U r the dog and u shud take a sleeping pill and lie

Sorry I put insult but it's clear to u.

Just do sumtin, change ur ways.. Start afresh, she never marry, chance still dey but Dont force anytin.. Change ur ways and u will find a better woman.. Trust me, the world doesn't end at her beauty..

U r good men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 16, 2020
miclef86:

U r stewpeed... I don't understand...

What do u want to continue? What never started Abi which one? Dumb head..

She made it clear to u dt she isn't interested in you...

U r the dog and u shud take a sleeping pill and lie

Sorry I put insult but it's clear to u.

Just do sumtin, change ur ways.. Start afresh, she never marry, chance still dey but Dont force anytin.. Change ur ways and u will find a better woman.. Trust me, the world doesn't end at her beauty..

U r good man
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by daddytime(m): 6:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Very immature and foolish boy you are.

A lot of growing up you need to do...
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by miclef86(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2020
chiommy123:
Op is really a confused human being and women don't like that. Know what you want and go for it

Yeah...SHE TOLD ME THAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by Romeo3(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2020
You were forming redpiller.... Idiot. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by miclef86(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2020
DesignPoint:
Yeahhhhhh.

This might sound inconsiderate but they are plenty.

Give yourself the opportunity to connect with at least 2 different girls a day and you'll see it.

Them rush her no mean say make u kee yaself.
She was never yours.

U have done ya part by telling her how u feel so.
Drops mic

THANKS OK
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by HitSong: 7:46am On Feb 16, 2020
miclef86:

That's what indiscipline and irresponsibilities brings...
Deal with it.
You lost her forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by miclef86(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2020
daewoorazer:
Your problem which no one is never gonna tell you is:

You are d BETA male while the other guy visiting is the ALPHA male...

The guy come play away for your unit and fvkced you over grin

Sorry that’s the law of natural selection

HMMMM
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by miclef86(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2020
daddytime:
Very immature and foolish boy you are.

A lot of growing up you need to do...

THANKS
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by Hypnotise: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2020
See bashings. OP Just take it as a lesson but don't make the same mistake again
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by miclef86(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Hypnotise:
See bashings. OP Just take it as a lesson but don't make the same mistake again

Never
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by daddytime(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2020
miclef86:

THANKS

Apologies man...didn't mean to curse at you, was just pissed at your narrative

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by Pure101(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2020
What advice do you require after the ship has sailed?
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by miclef86(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2020
Pure101:
What advice do you require after the ship has sailed?

Its not over until it is
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by ghettochild4u(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
miclef86:

Move on.. She never liked u enough to date u
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by Kevsmart88(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
And they say women love bad boys! Very stupid stereotype...loool....Truth is no right thinking,smart,hard working woman that knows her priorities would wanna invest her time and emotions in an unserious fellow...U just lost a good woman, steer clear b4 u complicate issues further...wish U da best going forward and I pray U don't loose diamond while chasing glitter next time... peace!
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by Clinghton: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
You don't love her, you were pressurized into it just steer clear
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by Clinghton: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kevsmart88:
And they say women love bad boys! Very stupid stereotype...loool....Truth is no right thinking,smart,hard working woman that knows her priorities would wanna invest her time and emotions in an unserious fellow...U just lost a good woman, steer clear b4 u complicate issues further...wish U da best going forward and I pray U don't loose diamond while chasing glitter next time... peace!

Be a good man, but bad on bed
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by Kevsmart88(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Clinghton:

Be a good man, but bad on bed
Exactly broda....be purpose driven, focused and well groomed,U see them drooling over U but to keep them u gotta be one hell of a pro in bed ..

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by miclef86(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kevsmart88:

Exactly broda....be purpose driven, focused and well groomed,U see them drooling over U but to keep them u gotta be one hell of a pro in bed ..

Thanks a lot
Re: Have I Lost Her For Good? by Starz825(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
That's one thing Abt ladies that I don't like...they are very very proud...as in all things being equal that nigga might not be better than you...
Ladies are too full of themselves thats why most of them miss out....

Well, she was never yours and there wasn't serious connection... because if connection don dey she no go fit commot go see another nigga like that...she go really want make u change and live a good Life....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? / Jamaican Woman Caught Her Husband Having Sex With The Maid [watch Video] / 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.